GW7 SP1 on Linux: Installation error: "Installation failed for an unknown reason (26)"

--____NPDSLKIJBDKNFAYYVFSN____
	+0200"

I installed the evaluation version of gw7 on an oes server linux with sp2. =
Installation works without any error. Because of some errors I tried out =
beta5 of GW7 Sp1.

The installation terminated with "Installation failed with an unknown =
error reason (26)", the beta 4 installed without any problems.

After the final release of the sp1 the error 26 occoured again.

I removed the software distribution directory, uninstalled the beta with =
yast, tried to reboot the server, nothing helped.

Thanks for any suggestions and best reagards from Austria

Reinhold Steininger