Sending to aol.com , gmail.com, and yahoo.com

I'm running GroupWise 7.0.  I have a Firewall and a CISCO router.  We have
all SMTP traffic pointing to the local IP address of the GroupWise
server.  At are website hosting company we have a MX record setup to point
to an open Internet IP addres from are ISP.  So when someone email us it
comes from the internet IP address to are firewall to are local ip
address.  We are having proplem send to aol.com, yahoo.com, and
gmail.com.  How do I solve this.  Also getting some host down issue and
the host that is down is are .com address.

Please help
0
cvalente
2/8/2006 1:38:34 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.gwia 3041 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I had the same issue and we had the ISP setup a reverse DNS on our domain
and that seemed to fix the problem.

> I'm running GroupWise 7.0.  I have a Firewall and a CISCO router.  We have
> all SMTP traffic pointing to the local IP address of the GroupWise
> server.  At are website hosting company we have a MX record setup to point
> to an open Internet IP addres from are ISP.  So when someone email us it
> comes from the internet IP address to are firewall to are local ip
> address.  We are having proplem send to aol.com, yahoo.com, and
> gmail.com.  How do I solve this.  Also getting some host down issue and
> the host that is down is are .com address.
>
> Please help

0
pmcclearn
2/8/2006 3:38:46 PM
Is mail.tuttlepublishing.com your hostname in the GWIA?

You should disable the SMTP fixup protocol on your Cisco firewall.  It can
cause some errors and it is specifically to fix a Microsoft Exchange
problem.

no fixup smtp

Ted Kumsher

>>> <cvalente@tuttlepublsihing.com> 02/08/06 7:38:34 AM >>>
I'm running GroupWise 7.0.  I have a Firewall and a CISCO router.  We have
all SMTP traffic pointing to the local IP address of the GroupWise
server.  At are website hosting company we have a MX record setup to point
to an open Internet IP addres from are ISP.  So when someone email us it
comes from the internet IP address to are firewall to are local ip
address.  We are having proplem send to aol.com, yahoo.com, and
gmail.com.  How do I solve this.  Also getting some host down issue and
the host that is down is are .com address.

Please help

0
Ted

SmtpClient , sending mails to @gamil.com or @yahoo.com or @anyOtherThing.com
i am creating a  SmtpClient as follows    Dim Client As New SmtpClient("mycompany.com")it work fine for all  ids end with  @mycompany.com  (i mean the To field) but it throws an exception  when i send mails to  ids ending with  @gamil.com or  @yahoo.com  or @anyOtherThing.comand the exception.message is  'Thread was being aborted.  how can i get escape  Check your SMTP server settings and check the SMTP server logs.  My guess is you're not allowed to forward outside your domain. JeffPlease: Don't for...

There was an error sending mail from '......@gmail.com to '.......@gmail.com': Couldn't connect to smtp.gmail.com:465"
Hello Sir, when I am trying to login using other account than Admin. Bugzilla 4.4.4 shows an error like that "There was an error sending mail from '......@gmail.com' to '.......@gmail.com': Couldn't connect to smtp.gmail.com:465". Traceback: at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 174. Bugzilla::Mailer::MessageToMTA(...) called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 299 Bugzilla::Token::Cancel(...) called at Bugzilla/Token.pm line 315 Bugzilla::Token::DeletePasswordTokens(...) called at Bugzilla/Auth/Verify/DB.pm line 63 Bugzilla::Auth::Verify::DB::check_credentials(...) ...

geobutton.com geoup.com, geobytes.com networldmap.com?
Do these website have the potensial for privacy 'invasion'? If you just to be on the safe side want them in your host file (I did a DNS Zone Query): # Geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 radev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 devadmin.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 ra.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 new.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 comdev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 buttondev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 mail.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 www.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 image.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 dev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 button.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 map.geoup.com # Geoup.com ...

Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address.
Name: Peter Priolo Email: joghelperatexcitedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't allow me to go to Yahoo.com. I get "page not found". I can go anywhere else, but not Yahoo.com or login.yahoo.com or any Yahoo address. Comments: I cannot go to any Yahoo address. No problem going anywhere else, just not Yahoo. Message says "not valid address" or "page not found", something like that. I have removed from my computer all RealPlayer components, plugins and ad-ons because I heard that might be the cause. Yahoo has a message saying to d...

need to remove XSRemover.com; WorldAntiSpy.com; WinHoun.com and PSGuard.com
I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop hijackers. The info online is limited. I have found that some of those are desktop hijackers. I told the person to check Add Remove to see if those are installed and run Ad Aware Se and Spybot Search and Destroy. Is there a remover for those or a place that tells how to manually clean up the machine. -- Firewire "Firewire" <firewire@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message news:dn9m9d$m0q$1@news.grc.com... >I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop > hij...

Godaddy is blocking email forms with @hotmail.com, @aol.com, and @live.com, message not sent . .
Very odd, and I haven't found an exact solution. I could do a crazy work around to remove part and then put it back in,but has anyone already dealt with this. It's very odd, the user fills out the contact form and if they enter a email address such as @hotmail.com, @aol.com, or @live.com, the message is not sent.Any other address works fine. Any thoughts?Anyone out there with godaddy, test your site, what does it do? Thank you.Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. i don't ho...

What is COM/COM+/DCOM
Hi All, What is concept behind COM, COM+ and DCOM, Plz discuss in detail... Thanx in advance SajjadPlease Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem__________________________Regards,Sajjad RizviC U ON NETreply me : sajjaddotnet@yahoo.com Sajjad, please do not ask us to do your homework for you. The following will provide you with a good start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Component_object_model Alister but why ???? Because this forums for asking the Question.... Any thing Wrong... (Thanx for Link)Please Mark as Answer, if the post Solve your Problem_____________________...

COM/COM+ Components
We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in PowerBuilder 11.5. Alternatives are deploying your NVO as a .NET Web Service or as a .NET Assembly. Would removing this feature have an impact on you? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://powerbuilderevangelist.blogspot.com/ Dave; By this you mean allowing PB to build a COM Server? Chris "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <n0Spam__dfish@sybase.com> wrote in message news:gm2j24hk7o0pedrhc3kudlg2tqdgs8hjei@4ax.com... > We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard i...

COM/COM+ component
Hi Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and the way to use it ? cheer <Muriel> wrote in message news:417783cf.293.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi > > Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and > the way to use it ? > > cheer Check the ole-ocx-activex group. There are also several examples in the help documentation. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] ...

COM/COM+ Components
We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in PowerBuilder 11.5. Alternatives are deploying your NVO as a .NET Web Service or as a .NET Assembly. Would removing this feature have an impact on you? Regards, Dave Fish Sybase PowerBuilder Blog: http://powerbuilderevangelist.blogspot.com/ Yes certanily. We are using many many COM/COM+ components. "Dave Fish [TeamSybase]" <n0Spam__dfish@sybase.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:ch2j24tdfqbfua264mmrnu2d3isrm1clug@4ax.com... > We are planning to deprecate the COM/COM+ component wizard in >...

Yahoo.com/OneBox.com Up to Tricks?
Is Yahoo up to tricks to get people to sign up with to their new email policy that charges? I get this undeliverable message below. The message had to be delivered because the original was mailed to a mail list through my ISP mail server, and I received the same message back from the list. So it had to go through when their saying it did not. I DID NOT EVEN USE MY OLD YAHOO ACCOUNT! Notice their message wants me to reply to them. This is analogous to someone opening my regular United States Postal Service mail on its delivery route, then saying BTW we think your mail did not get ...

Problem loading google.com and gmail.com
I just bought a new laptop, a Dell Vostro 1310, and installed opensuse 11.1 on it, at first everything went ok, but after i upgraded the system, i can't load neither google.com or gmail.com (regardless of the browser), it's weird because i have this problem only when i'm connected through wifi. if i put the google.com ip on the browser, it loads the google site and everything is ok... so it might be the dns... but i do a nslookup and i do get the google.com ip..... I don't think the access point could be the problem since with my other laptop everything works fine.....

c.microsoft.com c2.microsoft.com crl.microsoft.com
Windows-update and various security patch downloads all access some or all of the URL's c.microsoft.com c2.microsoft.com and crl.microsoft.com. I suspected these URL's to do some information-snooping so I blocked all requests to the internet. I was somewhat surprised to find that everything was working completely as before. So my question is: does anyone here know what these URL's are used for? As far as I know c.microsoft.com serves webbugs, and only webbugs. Never found anything from the other two servers you mentioned. Where did they show up and what did they serve? ...

access to mail.live.com and mail.yahoo.com
I have an interesting issue. Since just before Christmas I haven't been able to open emails in hotmail or login to yahoo mail when going through bordermanager proxy. When I hit to internet directly, its fine. I have tried the following: Cleared cache on my machine cleared cache on bordermanager running BM3.8 with latest support pack and updates. The issue seems to be pointing to Java but I'm not sure. I've tested a few things with our ISP but still no go. If anyone else is experiencing this and have a solution i would greatly appreciate it. -- mtaylor...

Web resources about - Sending to aol.com , gmail.com, and yahoo.com - novell.groupwise.7x.gwia

Sending/receiving relationship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sending/receiving relationship is one in which a public school district sends some or all of its students to attend the schools of another ...

CHVRCHES - Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like... - Facebook
Dear guys, Please stop sending us emails like this. This is one of the more polite ones. Other recent classics include "I'm going to give her ...

Facebook Sending Perez Hilton More Traffic than Google, Driving 3.3% of All US Traffic to Video Sites ...
For media companies evaluating their Facebook marketing strategy , here’s an interesting sign of the times: web analytics firm Hitwise is reporting ...

A better experience for sending Tweets and DMs - Twitter Blog
... panel New Tweet panel in da...... Skip to main content Blog Got an account? Sign in Search form Search &nbsp A better experience for sending ...

How to Go From Working 60 Hours a Week to 40 By Sending 2 Emails a Week
I’m convinced 95% of cubicle workers who work over 60 hours a week constantly can cut it down to 40-45 hours by sending 2 emails a week to their ...

Live Emoji - sending GIF Animation Emoji for Zoosk,Skype,Kik,Whatsapp,Facebook Messenger Etc. on the ...
Get Live Emoji - sending GIF Animation Emoji for Zoosk,Skype,Kik,Whatsapp,Facebook Messenger Etc. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Cynthia McKinney - responds to Obama on sending troops into Afghanistan - Debate Answer - YouTube
Cynthia McKinney, Green Party Presidential candidate, responds to Barack Obama on his support for sending troops into Afghanistan. Based on his ...

Great-grandmother 'would die' before sending kids to Italy
Great-grandmother 'would die' before sending kids to Italy