GWIA00.PRCGWWORK

Strange GWIA problem after 7.02(HP) update

One file in GWIA00.PRCGWWORK directory is eating all disk space.
File name 46bb703b.001 is now almost 4,2 Gb and its growing slowly.
Total amount of files in that directory is 297 and other files size are
normal 1-20 Kb.

Our GWIA version is 7.0.2 HP.

How can I clean this up?

0
esasas
8/13/2007 2:02:31 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.gwia 3041 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sorry some technical problems with my question
Here it is again..

Stange GWIA problem after 7.02 HP update
One file in GWIA00.PRCGWWORK directory is now 4,2 Gb and it is growing
slowly. Other files in directory are normal size.

How do I clean this up?
Restarting GWIA did not solve the problem.

0
esasas
8/13/2007 2:07:45 PM
Stange GWIA problem after 7.02 HP update
One file in GWIA 000.PRC GWWORK directory is now 4,2 Gb and it is growing
slowly. Other files in directory are normal size.

How do I clean this up?
Restarting GWIA did not solve the problem.

0
esasas
8/13/2007 2:08:42 PM
You need the latest GWIA updates to get over this problem

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/

We are runnig now 7.02 HP, gwia.nlm dated 23052007
Do you mean GroupWise 7.0.2 GWIA Post HotPatch 1a Rev A. 7.0.2HP ?

There was no mention about this problem in change log.

Esa

0
esasas
8/15/2007 10:36:46 AM
I'm pretty sure that's the one though

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0
Dave
8/15/2007 11:01:21 AM
Thanks Dave

GroupWise 7.0.2 GWIA Post HotPatch 1a Rev A. 7.0.2HP update was the answer
to our problem.

esa

0
esasas
9/10/2007 5:36:02 PM
<g>, no problem, I get as confused as everyone else by the names

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
0
Dave

To Gwia or not to Gwia
Hi everyone. I have 6.5.7 that is on a 10+ years box. It's time to put it to rest - I said but the boss does not want to spend the money - heard that before! It a suite using on GW and Gwava no other products. There are worried about email failure. So I'm trying GWAVA's Reload product. It works fine for the backup and the disaster recovery BUT you have no Gwia. Can I set up another Netware box with just the Gwia on it and disable the main box Gwia so that when the system fails ( and it will) we will have a email running service? Also is there a license issue here...

groupwise 5.5 GWIA out
i'm getting this message "Mailer-Daemon@gwiaout.mycompanydomain.com" The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following: amoralezz@yahoo.com (access denied) Possibly truncated original message follows: when we use other email clients to send e-mails out. if anyone knows what is wrong please help me. we run Groupwise 5.5 regards, anthony Look at GWIA Access Control -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I...

groupwise 5.5 gwia out
I've tested out 2 different e-mail clients our .bat one and outlook express. i think our GWIA-Out is having a problem sending mail using those clients. Could there be something in the way it processes the mail that is coming from an e-mail client that is not groupwise 5.5 mail client? regards, anthony Naw, but it's nearly impossible to safely set up 5.x in a way you don't expose yourself for spam relay... -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless ...

GWIA on GroupWise
Is is OK to have GWIA on the same server as Groupwise? Is it recommended against having both on the same machine? gvaray@consultant.com wrote: > Is is OK to have GWIA on the same server as Groupwise? Is it recommended > against having both on the same machine? What do you mean by "GroupWise"? GWIA is one agent in the groupwise system. It can peacefully coexist with the other agents (POA, MTA, gwinter, etc) just fine on the same box. -- Jim NSC Sysop It is just fine to have the gwia running on the same server. In fact, its just fine to have _everything_ ...

gwia
Can one domain have two gwia installed? Please advise! thank you! april <april@123.com> wrote: > Can one domain have two gwia installed? > > Please advise! > > thank you! Yes - that's not a problem at all. -- Danita - www.caledonia.net/gwmove.html Danita Zanrè wrote: > april <april@123.com> wrote: >> Can one domain have two gwia installed? >> >> Please advise! >> >> thank you! > > Yes - that's not a problem at all. > Thanks a lot! Then after I configured the alternate gwi...

GWIA
I have GroupWise 6.0 with GW6SP3m installed. I must sent my outgoing mails via a gateway which needs authentification. Does anyone know if AUTH is possible with GWIA from GroupWise 6.0? I found something similar in GroupWise 6.5 but I have GroupWise 6.0. Thanks.. Hi, Markus Herbert wrote: > > I have GroupWise 6.0 with GW6SP3m installed. I must sent my outgoing mails > via a gateway which needs authentification. Does anyone know if AUTH is > possible with GWIA from GroupWise 6.0? > I found something similar in GroupWise 6.5 but I have GroupWise 6.0. ...

GWIA
I have a small GW setup with 1 domain, 2 PO's (1 at HO and 1 at branch office), 2 MTA's (1 for WA) and the GWIA. If I move my Internet connection away from HO to the branch office is it ok to setup a secondary domain at the branch office and run the GWIA in that until I can move all of the domain structure to the branch office at a later date?? Thanks, Paul. Hi, Sure, this wont be a problem. Create your secondary domain at them branch, and setup the new GWIA there. In ConsoleOne, goto tools menu -> system operations -> internet addressing and sel...

GWIA
Just upgraded to Groupwise 7.0 I get the following error message when trying to send outbound messages (553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)) Not a GW message. You are using a SMTP relay and you used to bind to one IP address and now you are not? My best guess is that you used to have the "Bind IP at Load Time" ticked (under SMTP) and now you don't On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:22:23 GMT, wbl_1@hotmail.com wrote: >Just upgraded to Groupwise 7.0 I get the following error message when >trying to send outbound messages (5...

GWIA Bug Remains GWIA Closed
Well after having the issue in Groupwise 7 BETA, I see they have tried to fix it and its still broken. GWIA shows as closed and no inbound or outbound email is working. I see they changed the MTP port to 0 but that isn't working. I got it working by removing the 0 and putting 0 back in again. Restart gwia problem resolved. Andre Southgate wrote: > I see they changed the MTP port to 0 but that isn't working. I got it > working by removing the 0 and putting 0 back in again. Restart gwia > problem resolved. Glad it's fixed for you - and good info just ...

Multiple GWIAs
--____NIDZAURHDWSSXDWGQASR____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I realize that this is a second posting - no one responded to first one. I'm looking to take some load off of our present GWIA. We run all of our = GroupWise stuff only on NetWare servers, the GWIA sits on a NetWare 6.5 = SP5a server (a ProLiant DL360 G3) and is dedicated on that server - = nothing else runs on that server except GWIA and McAfee's NetShield, with = the proper exceptions for virus scanning). We are currently running = GroupWise 6.5 SP6...

GWIA on Linux
We are running GWIA on 2 different Linux servers. One is configured to send all outbound email and working just fine. The second is intended as a failover for the first GWIA. When I go to: DOMAIN1>Properties>GroupWise>Internet Addressing: Internet Agent for Outbound SMTP/MIME messages: Override check box, leave the default GWIA alone......then check box for Alternate Internet Agent for outbound SMTP/MIME messages and select the 2nd GWIA. The above "Alternate....." check box is greyed and not available to be selected. Thanks for the help in advance, Bill...

GWIA Config
We are being forced to use a "centralized" message relay host due to State mandates. So . . . most everything is working except messages sent to comcast.net. For some reason the GWIA is trying to communicate directly with comcast.net (76.96.62.116). Here is my configuration (all my GW systems are GW 7.0.3 lastest service patch, NW6.5SP8 server): PO - on its own server PO MTA - on its own server GWIA MTA and GWIA - on their own server GWIA is configured to use "Relay Host for outbound messages:" - domain.com The following is from my GWIA Log showing where ...

GWIA 55EP2 and GWIA 6x Differences
Hello, I am reading the Groupwise upgrade guide, as we are planning to upgrade from GW 55EP2 to GW 6.x. In there, it mentions that we may not want to upgrade right away to a 6.x GWIA, especially if we support POP3 or IMAP clients. And it seems to indicate that the GroupWise post offices now talk directly to a 6.x GWIA, while a 5.x GWIA always communicates through the MTA. Can someone explain to me the differences in the GWIA's so we can deploy our GW upgrade without surprises? We have a single GroupWise domain, Single GWIA, Single MTA, and 8 post offices distributed on ...

GWIA to GWIA Authentication, and User Authentication
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable The GWIA documentation portions quoted below are rather vague. Here is = what I want to do: I have a NW6.5 based GWIA inside a firewall that = handles all traffic to a mail relay host for inbound and outbound = messages. I have a Second GWIA in a DMZ for IMAP users. I want the Second = GWIA to authenticate users before accepting any mail to send, and then I = want it to push everything to the inside GWIA to for relay to the relay = host. How can I do this? Out...

Web resources about - GWIA00.PRCGWWORK - novell.groupwise.7x.gwia