450 host down errors

--____YCLHYHAFWSSUBYTVSCXU____
	-0500"

Has anyone had success troubleshooting 450 Host Down errors with GW7 Sp1 =
on a Windows server? I am getting these every few days resulting in mail =
being deferred by GWIA. The only remedy seems to be to reboot the =
GroupWise server.
The GroupWise 7 POA, MTA GWIA and Webaccess agents are all running on a =
Windows 2003 Server with SP1.