view Calendar of other user (muti-user calendar view)

I am looking for a way to view other user's calendar. I understand that
can do this with Multi-user Calendar. However, it allows me to view in
"Day"
only. Is there any way to see other's calendar in different format such
as
Weeks, months, etc.?

--
anlong

anlong
12/11/2009 3:36:01 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

* anlong,

you sure? IIRC you can set different views even in the multiuser calendar.

Open the external calendar window and proxy into the other user's account from there.

Uwe

--
Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP)
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/
* Dave Parkes wrote, On 12/13/2009 01:42 PM:
> I thought the standard multi user calendar was single day only ?

Looks like IDRC then :-)
Thanks
Uwe