Spellchecker doesn't work: no error, just doesn't work

Hey all.  This is only happening with one person.  It's all GW7 no SP.
has worked fine before.  Anyway when they type along it doesn't catch
that spelling and it doesn't fire up spell check before it's sent like it
is checked off to do. It does nothing.  It just sends it when you click
send; no error, nothing.  I did a rebuild, analyze/fix.  I have it set at
all levels for this user.  any ideas
0
mark
4/10/2007 1:07:50 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mark,

well, I'd try a more recent client version first. GW7 was less than stellar before SP1.

Uwe

--
Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.
> Mark,
>
> well, I'd try a more recent client version first. GW7 was less than
stellar before SP1.

> Uwe

cool thanks. On a whim I tried replacing that whole GW61US.uwl thing and
that seemd to work.  I do need to upgrade though :)

> --
> Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp
> Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.

0
mark
4/10/2007 4:47:35 PM
* mark@ctcommunications.com wrote, On 04/10/2007 06:47 PM:

> cool thanks. On a whim I tried replacing that whole GW61US.uwl thing and
> that seemd to work.  I do need to upgrade though :)

Good catch!

Uwe