Printer Problem #2

Hello, they excuse my English, but I am going to try to relate of best
foma possible my problem to them.

When trying to print from groupwise leaves appears to printer dialog in
target (empty).

Therefore I cannot print mail.

* I installed others drivers of printer.
* I installed client 7,0 again
* I installed the version 7 SP1

and I have not been able to solve to the problem, strange it is that when
comes some associate in I engage in a dialog of impression appears the
associate and can print the atachment.

Please.

Ronnie

0
rnavarrete
5/15/2006 9:40:18 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Rnavarrete,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Printer problem #2
I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? I'm working with PB7, Oracle 8i and W2000 Professional. Thanks, Julia Julia; Try the PrintSend ( ) method ..... "Julia Rodriguez" <juliagrodriguez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MnQ1hAR3CHA.187@forums.sybase.com... > I've to print a daatwindow in a EPSON LX-810 and I need to use the condensed > font. How can I send this order to the printer in a script? > > I'm working with PB7, O...

Printer problems #2
Sir, How to stop the ejecting of paper after the print? What I mean is , when I print a report in Powerbuilder if the data contains only two rows in a A4 paper size , it prints the two rows data and takes the whole paper is out thus wasting paper. Shall I stop the ejecting of the paper after the two rows data print , I can save the paper. Ie. After the data print , I want printer be in idle Any Idea? Regards Vidya Open a print job and then use PrintDataWindow to print the datawindow. job = PrintOpen ( ) PrintDataWindow ( job, dw_x ) PrintClose() On 6 Aug 2007 01:45:00 ...

Printer problem #2
Name: Fred Mathes Email: fsmathesattwcnydotrrdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Printer problem Comments: In the last week or so I can not print from a web page with Mozilla firefox browser. My printer will print from a web page using Internet Explorer. This looks like it may be a firefox browser problem due to the fact the printer works normal with every other setting. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Printer Problems #2
I am printing a report that is about 500 pages in InfoMaker. It only will print about 80 to 90 pages and then stop. Any ideas???? This has happened with many reports. Thanks, Eric Are these nested reports and you are running under W95? If so, it is a W95 problem. We run into the same problem with both IM and Foxpro, where W95's memory management causes all these problems. It doesn't matter whether you have 32M or 64M. Running under NT4 everything runs just fine. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) Canadian Forest Oil Ltd. Check out Sybase Developer's Netwo...

printer problem #2
but job just hangs?? mnmorid@cox.net wrote: >but job just hangs?? Could you please give a more detailed explanation of your problem as well as describing your environment (type and version of server and workstation used ...) -- Marcel Cox (using XanaNews 1.17.6.5) This would indicate that the job is getting to the back end, but not being serviced by the gateway. What gateway are you using?? What errors do you see on the Print Manager console ?? >>> On 10/26/2005 at 11:49 am, in message <wkP7f.6730$5e6.2067@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, <mnmor...

Groupwise Client #2
I changed my font in the groupwise client and it made some text disappear so now I cannot change the font back, what can I do? SLED 10 sp1 Groupwise Client 7 -- wildt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ New mail, then right-click on the toolbar right above the msg. field -- Best Regards Tommy Mikkelsen IT Quality A/S Denmark Novell Support Forums SYSOP Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn Sorry, but no support through email "I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB Be a G...

Groupwise clients #2
Can newer Groupwise clients be used with older versions of Groupwise? For instance, can a Groupwise 6 client for Windows XP be used to connect to Groupwise 5.5? Thanks, Chris If memory serves, NO. You can use a newer backend against older clients, but not the reverse. Suzanne Miles Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection http://support.novell.com/forums/ Suzanne is correct. Older clients against newer backends yes. Newer clients against older backends no. Fortunately there is no reason to want to do so. At least I can't think of one. -...

printer problem #2
My Client uses a stand-alone printer. An HP DeskJet 895c. He is unable to print his PowerBuilder application documents in landscape mode. When he tries to change the print setting in the application from portrait to landscape, it always changes back to portrait. This problem only occurs in his PowerBuilder applictaion, and he does not have any problems when using his LAN printer, an HP 4SI. Any help you could give me on the subject, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp ...

Printer Problems #2
Open suse, 11.3 KDE. Perhaps someone can give me some advice - i'm trying to install an Epson sx215 printer and scanner. ok, the scanner first - it's detected in the scanner configuration, and epson2 is coming up as the driver - but they are not together. It says, epson2 (no scanner recognized for this driver) and it says, no driver (and then usb://EPSON/sx215) I've tried to link them together by clicking add, and edit - neither works. The printer, on printer configuration, I downloaded the drivers from avasys and there is a photo image print system lite driv...

GroupWise 6.5.2 for Linux Cross-Platform Client on Macintosh #2
We have upgraded three users (OS X 10.3.5) to client 6.5.3 but now two of them are experiencing issues. One of them has her messages no longer displaying correctly, one message was black text on a black background, the others were unformatted plain text. Another user has had her client quit eight times in the afternoon since we upgraded her. The POA is still at 6.5.2 for the moment, but in the meantime what can we do to resolve these issues? > We have upgraded three users (OS X 10.3.5) to client 6.5.3 but now > two of them are experiencing issues. One of them has her messa...

problem with openldap 2.4.26.2.3... client will not work.
I have 12.1 milepost 5. set up ldap. Looks like I have the openldap server running, the ldap browser appears to recognize it. Having trouble getting tls - ssl to work for the client software. The setup is correct from all of the ldap.conf stuff I can see on the net. I get a handshake failure on starting up the client. client works on standard ldap, tls/ssl is the problem. So I looked at some documentation for the openssl software. I got the idea to update the openssl to 10.0.0e package, but when I: nightmare:/media/NoName # rpm -U -v openssl-1.0.0e-32-1.i586 error: Failed depend...

GroupWise Client Problems:
--____HORYJDERJEYSEJDWCNBS____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 6 Sep 2005 15:44:52 -0400" I'll repost these again - did not generate any discussion the last time. GW7 Address book (2) issues: Can Not create groups in Address book, GW Crashes and then usually 1 = member is left in the group. Can not import groups from PST (Leaves them blank BUT can be seen with = outlook connector as front end On some clients only the GroupWise address book is visible, ...

Client problems #2
--____IEHQUXRPXIHVGHFGIUQX____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Fri, 9 Feb 2006 04:15:25 -0700" We have a new user that is getting a "GroupWise not installed correctly. = The month component could not be loaded." error when trying to view her = calendar in a month view. It does not seem to be the machine, as another = account works fine on the same box. We have run mailbox maintenance on = her account with few if any errors. --____IEHQUXRPXIHVGHFGIUQX____...

Printer problem #2
I installed 3 HP USB printers on a 11.1 box to access via samba. The first 2 work just fine. The last one, an HP 2420d is recognized and installed. The problem is that after it is installed it can't even print a text page. All I get is a communications error with no details at all. It doesn't matter which of the 3 listed drivers are used, or if I installed via cups, yast or the hplip utility. The result is the same. The printer does work as it was moved from a Windows box. The install is fully updated. Yes, the printer is turned on. -- vilanye -----------------...

Web resources about - Printer Problem #2 - novell.groupwise.7x.clients

App Store - EPSON Printer Finder

Paragon Printers in voluntary liquidation, leaving 50 people out of work
Fyshwick's Paragon Printers is in voluntary liquidation, owing creditors more than $3 million.

Review: da Vinci Jr budget 3D printer
The da Vinci Jr makes 3D printing more affordable than ever, but it's a long way from the Star Trek replicator-style precision instrument you ...

9to5Toys Lunch Break: Brother Laser Printer $40, Nomad Apple Watch Stand $41, Samsung 48″ 4K UHDTV $500 ...
... us out on: Twitter , RSS Feed , Facebook , Google+ and Safari push notifications . TODAY’S CAN’T MISS DEALS: Brother compact Laser printer: ...

In the Garden of 3D Printers
... (the long tube it uses as a mouth)." Of course, a very similar experiment could have been done using handmade model flowers—not 3D printers—and ...