Please Please Please

I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a
setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose
to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to
have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain
text manually!

0
Andre
12/1/2005 12:02:33 AM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Andre,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Web resources about - Please Please Please - novell.groupwise.7x.clients

Remains of American Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan Returing to U.S., Cops Meet Protesters at Mall of ...
The remains of six American soldiers killed in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan are returning to the U.S. It's probably safe to start looking ...

Why this 'Force Awakens' Kylo Ren theory misses the mark
Warning: There are spoilers ahead for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'. Proceed with tremendous caution or total indifference. Head to Reddit ...

YouTube Accuses T-Mobile of Downgrading All Video With Binge On Program
YouTube this morning provided a statement to The Wall Street Journal criticizing T-Mobile's recently introduced Binge On program and accusing ...

TNW’s Apps of the Year: Hate all you want, I love Apple Music
In our Apps of the Year series, The Next Web team shares personal recommendations for our favorite apps of 2015. Hate all you want: I love Apple ...

Last night’s fireball over California was Russian space junk
More often than not, unusual streaks of fire in the sky are filmed in Russia. This time around, though, the fireball was courtesy of Russia itself ...

Um, How Did Teresa Giudice's Husband Afford This Brand New Lexus?
Teresa Giudice/Jew-Dee-Chay is home from her 15 months in federal prison. In addition to her husband, four daughters and private spray tan session, ...

These Google-owned robotic reindeer are freaking out the Internet
Google in recent years has bought up a lot of different robotics firms and one of the most impressive of the bunch is Boston Dynamics, which ...

Miss Colombia Is Being Offered $1 Million to Do Porn
Since the Miss Universe pageant didn’t exactly work out in Miss Colombia’s favor, porn giant Vivid Entertainment wants her to consider a career ...

Festivus 2015 Marks Feats Of Strength, Airing Of Grievances – What You Need To Know
Thank you, Kramer and company from Seinfeld . While the popular NBC sitcom has been officially off the air since May, 1998, Festivus is likely ...

In Jerusalem attack, 2 Israelis, 2 Palestinian stabbers dead
A Jerusalem knife attack on Wednesday ended with an Israeli stabbed to death, and another killed, seemingly by a stray police bullet, as officers ...