needs "New Task" default to "Posted Task"

Hi,

is it possible to configure the "New Task" button that it defaults to
"Posted Task" and not to "New Task" ?

I have an customer that only needs a "Posted Task" and want to change the
behavior of this button.

Thanks in Advance,

Walter

0
Walter
12/12/2006 8:18:43 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

No way I've ever found

Cheers Dave

--
Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/

Modify New Task Default to "posted task"
I use the "posted task" option all the time and hardly ever use the "task". Is there a way to change the behavior of the drop down menu such that posted task is the default? I've tried Tools, Options, Environment, Views - select task, select posted, click "Set Default View" but this does not seem to have the desired affect. Create a new task by double clicking in the calendar is the easiest way. No way to set as default, there seem to be only about 4 of us that would want it, and the workaround is fairly straightforward. Cheers Dave ...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Tasks: set "Due On" as default, rather than "Due In"
Is there a way to set the client to default to "due on" (end date) when creating a new task, rather than "due in" (duration)? -- naomi37 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ours does show "Due on" from the New Task button on the main screen. From where are you doing this? What client version? We are using System version 8.0.2 hp1 and client 8.0.2 hp2. Rick >>> naomi37<naomi37@no-mx.forums.novell.com> 6/21/11 2:36 PM >>> Is there a way to set the client to default to "due...

Get "Mail"/"Get "News" / "Write"/"Post" buttons?
If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me and probably others from constantly forgetting to make the change before proceeding. :-) Or is there an extension to do this which I don't know about? Thanks! Bob Bob P wrote: > If the "Get Mail" button text changed to "Get News", and "Write" > changed to "Post" when TB's in the news-reading mode, it would save me > and probably others...

Replacing "\\" with "\"

Using "+" or "||"
Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04, I've gotten into the habit of using "||" in ISQL to indicate a string concatenation. I needed to paste my SQL statement into the PowerBuilder script painter for some embedded SQL, and PB didn't like the "||" very much at all. I changed it to "+" and it seems to be ok. Do these two operators indicate ~exactly~ the same thing? moin, afaik these two's are not the same! if you're using "||" and any term is NULL then in the resultstring the term will be ignored if you use "+" then the resutlstring is NULL mfg ========================== andatec gesellschaft f�r angewandte datentechnik mbh Ruwoldtweg 15 22309 hamburg --------------------------------------- Dipl.-Ing. G�nther Jungbluth gjungbluth@andatec.de ========================== "Rick Charnes" <rick.charnes@state.ma.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:MPG.131a21059f288db49896ba@forums.powersoft.com... > Using SQLAnywhere 5.5.04, I've gotten into the habit of using "||" in > ISQL to indicate a string concatenation. I needed to paste my SQL > statement into the PowerBuilder script painter for some embedded SQL, and > PB didn't like the "||" very much at all. I changed it to "+" and it > seems to be ok. Do these two operators indicate ~exactly~ the same > thing? You are comparing two different "languages" here: Powe...

"Me" is better than "You"

"To" and "From" missing

double quote
hello there...  i tried everything of think but not working the way i wanted to be... not sure what i'm missing...i'm generating a <span> in code behind and then using in javascript.... here is what i'm doing code behind: int i=0string _keywordID = "keyword";string _name = row["visit_info_nm"].ToString().Trim(); String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('{1}').value='{2}';\">{3}</span><br>", i, _keywordID, _name, _name); here is what it generate : <span id='1' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('keyword').value='First Day';\">First Day</span>and i copy the above line and paste in a html like this.. <input type="text" id="keyword"><span id='1' OnClick = \"document.getElementById('keyword').value='First Day';\">First Day</span>i get error:Unterminated string constant what i'm missing?Its all about coding! This:String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById Should beString _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = ""document.getElementById The escape for a " is to double it in vb.net "" Curt_C: This:String _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = \"document.getElementById Should beString _getElementByID = String.Format("<span id='{0}' OnClick = ""document.getElementById The escape for a " is to double it in vb.net "" does not work.. . here is what i'm doing..Stri...

"-" not "_"

"Using" or "With"

replace the "." with a ","

"JROC" / "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ"
I just started a new contract and the tech lead told me that he wanted me to become familiar with something called "JROC" (among some other tools). I've been searching the web and I haven't found any dev tool called "JROC." Based on the name of the tool, it sounds like it encapsulates some javascript functionality. I have tried searching for different spellings - "JROK" / "JROCK" / "JROQ" but I haven't found any matches. Have you ever heard of a dev tool by this name?...

different between kernel "Trace","pae" and "default"
I want to know the differences among them. When I instlled opensuse, it uses pae as kernel. After I run "install software", it prompts me to restart system to enable new kernel. When I choose "default kernel" not "pae kernel", it can not display X-windows GUI but only text mode. But if I choose "trace kernel", I can log on X-window like "pae kernel". I couldn't find any differences between them. -- nAthrun ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nAthrun wrote: > > I want to know the differences among them. > > When I instlled opensuse, it uses pae as kernel. > > After I run "install software", it prompts me to restart system to > enable new kernel. > > When I choose "default kernel" not "pae kernel", it can not display > X-windows GUI but only text mode. > > But if I choose "trace kernel", I can log on X-window like "pae > kernel". I couldn't find any differences between them. > The -default kernel is just this, default. The -pae also supports PAE, allowing you to use >2 GB RAM on 32 Bit systems. But theres is more, so openSUSE 11.0 intentionally installs the pae kernel when the CPU supports it, regardless of the amount of RAM. See http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2008-05/msg00823.html The -trace kernel is the realtime variant. ...

pulling out "a","an", "the" from beginning of strings
I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of title strings so that they sort properly in MySQL. What is the best way to accomplish that if I have a single $scalar with the whole title in it? Thanks, Tim -- Tim McGeary tim.mcgeary@lehigh.edu --=-weUphL4mkB1WR5g+DMDc Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 15:04, Tim McGeary wrote: > I need to pull out articles "a", "an", and "the" from the beginning of=20 >...

"SSL" "Mail" and "Code"
Does anybody know of any discussions taking place within Mozilla regarding these 3 bits in the certificate manager? Perhaps I've missed something in the discussions here. In any case, I think a new mechanism for indicating trust w/in the Mozilla apps are needed. Take for example the "StartCom Certification Authority" root. The Certificate Manager (I'm using Firefox on Windows) says it can identify web sites, email users, and code yet the cert itself says it can only be used for signing other certs (essentially, that is). At a minimum this is confusing but I have...

Everything "Old" is "New" again?
A little background... My flagship product is actually an enterprise computing system that has several modules. Each customer type is served by technology that best suits their particular needs. The technologies I use are: - D7 for the largest most complex dataset, heaviest use, highest performance demanding in-house customers, and control of external hardware (in my case, digital cameras). Project was started years ago on D7, and it works well, so I jet kept going. Users connect either directly with the client loaded onto their Windows laptop, PC, notebook etc, or they RemoteDesktop ...

New "vensters" and "tabbladen"
Name: Rob Landman Email: ralandmanatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New "vensters" and "tabbladen" Comments: When I open a new page the new page will override the excisting Tab instead of openeing a new "tabblad" I did cross the open new "tab" in the menu. This happened after updating to Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; nl; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 Thank you for the solution. Best regards Rob PS. It's way better than Safari Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; nl; rv:...

Proposal: Move "Mozilla Labs" from "" to "Client Software"
The "Other Applications" product, containing ChatZilla, DOM Inspector etc. is in the "Client Software" Classification. It seems to make sense to have the "Mozilla Labs" product (which contains Joey and Operator at the moment) in the same Classification, rather than the current "Client Support". Doesn't it? Gerv On Jun 15, 7:31 pm, Gervase Markham <g...@mozilla.org> wrote: > The "Other Applications" product, containing ChatZilla, DOM Inspector > etc. is in the "Client Software" Classification. It seems to...

Swap a "1" or "0" for a "Y" or "N"
I have a sql query that returns rows of data and one field returns a 1 (which means yes) or a 0 (which means no).  On my vb.net page, how do I replace the 1 with a Yes and the 0 with a No?  Or do I do this in the sql?  How do I do this in sql?Never make important decisions on a Monday! By default, VB.Net can understand 1 as Yes and 0 as No.I believe you are using those DB values for your Boolean Operations.Try to use If <DBValue> then <Operation>. If you are really need Yes/No .... Declare boolean variable in VB.net and set those variables. Thanks and R...

Could ot be able to see "Security" under "Roles and Tasks"
HI Novell Team, I installed eDirectory 8.8 SP2 and iManager 2.7. Along with that I installed some plug-ins also. The plug-ins I installed are.. 1.eDir_iMan27_Plugins.npm and 2. iman27_sp2.npm. here my requirement is to download the CA certificate. For that I logged into iManager and searched for Certificate( Which will be available unswer Security option) option under "Roles and Tasks". Can any body help what can i do for this to go ahead... Do I need to install any plug-ins additionally or need to do any Manual configuration?? Thanks in Advance Seshu vengala...

Web resources about - needs "New Task" default to "Posted Task" - novell.groupwise.7x.clients