How do you set GW client to open email in full screen mode?

How does ensure or set emails to open in full screen mode permanently?
Opening email does not open in full screen
0
sasja
1/26/2006 3:32:40 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

sasja@rsp.co.za wrote:
> How does ensure or set emails to open in full screen mode permanently?
> Opening email does not open in full screen

No way to do a true full screen that I'm aware of, but you can manually
stretch the message window to nearly-full-screen and it will save that way.

--
Jim
NSC SYsop

Slow Login GW Client . Why GW Client call other servers before connect to the GW ?
GW6.5SP4 on the w2kxp+4.91sp2 nw client. gwclient conencted over IP (between GWclient and GW Server - firewall) GWserver: 10.4.5.10 NW server: 10.4.5.11 From the WS launch GW client and on the firewall see thet WS open connections to the NW Server more time and only after this open connections to the GW server.. Why gw client do not conneted to the GW server without open connections to the NW server ? Serg Reinstall NW client for XP and GW client fast loging... Why ? - i do not know, but this resolver my problem Serg "Serg" <skoltogyanREMOVETHIS@ma...

Groupwise client has problem open encrypted emails
Hi, We have the problem to open the encrypted emails from GroupWise 8 client. I tried open from GroupWise 7, they could be opened. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you. -- LikeAsk ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LikeAsk, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell.com and search the knowle...

Gw 7 Client
This is a scenario that has played out more than once with our users (lots of unhappy students, faculty, and staff) and I'd like to see it addressed somehow. User gets Word Document as attachment in GW Client. User right-clicks the document and tells GW to open it in Word. User proceeds to edit, change, save, etc. document for a couple of hours. User closes Word and exits GroupWise. User opens Word to continue edit of the document but it is now gone. What has happened here is that the Word file is placed by the GW client in the \gwviewer temp directory. The user is totally ...

Script to open email client to send email also opens IE browser
Hi Friends - I tried the following code - linkbutton's clicked event - for the user to send email using their default email client e.g. Outlook Express. private void lbtnEmail_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { try { string sMemberId = Session["MemberId"].ToString(); } catch { Response.Redirect("logon.aspx"); } // **** Response.Redirect("mailto:" + sEmail + "?SUBJECT=Greetings!"); // **** } The problem is although the email client Outlook Express opens correctly, so does the IE browser wit...

MASP client/Open Client
We are using Oracle 8x as our db. Our datawindow selects and updates are completed via stored procs. Does this make them a jag MASP client - If so, if we switch from using the Oracle native drivers to ODBC - do we have to configure Open Client? (there is a bit of a write up about this on p. 48 of Installation Guide sent with PB 7 but I don't know if it applies to non-sybase dbs) -- Jenine Serviolo 757.865.8440 x116 MASP refers to the way the client talks to Jaguar, it has nothing to do with database access that the server or components may make. You need Open Clie...

GroupWise 6.5 Client is slow to open email intermittently
Hello - We have a very strange GroupWise issue going on here and I was wondering if anyone had seen this before. We have just implemented GroupWise 6.5 SP 2 to our entire company. It is working just fine in every office but one. About 80% of the problem office experiences a hang up when trying to open an email or switching through folders randomly throughout the day. If they end the task and get back into GroupWise, it works fine for a couple of hours and then it may happen again randomly throughout the day. This does not happen on everyone's computer, just about 80%...

Groupwise Client Settings wont stay on GW 7 after migrate to SLES
Moved our Groupwise system box to a SLES box with OES and everything went fine and we have been using it for a while. Using GW7.0.2 on server but clients are still at 6.0.4, we began to migrate the clients to 7 when we started having problems where the fields of information, subject, date, time etc would not stay. Once we clicked out of a shared folder after changing the columns to see, it would not retain any, only date time subject, thats it. for the time we had to move everyone back to 6.0.4 client as do not know what causes this. any ideas Perros -- Are you adding ...

Font settings when replying to HTML emails. GW 7.0.2 client
--____OUBLLEVNYEUNNFRWPKJC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Sat, 14 Nov 2008 05:25:21 -0500" Hi,=20 When I write a new html email, my default font settings is the one=20 I've set in the Tools - Environment - View ...=20 But when I reply to an HTML email , sometime I have Arial as default,=20 sometime tahoma, and now Times new roman. It doesn't seem to depend on=20 the email I'm replying to. Is it possible to set the default font for=20 replying...

GW 8 client on PC and GW 7 client on Terminal Server.
I'm in the process of upgrading my GW7 system to GW801. Right now all of my clients are running version 703. My terminal server is also running the 703 gw client. The plan is to upgrade the clients with zen to 801 which should take about a week. Until all of the desktops are converted to gw8 I figured I'd leave the client on the terminal server at gw703 and then convert it last. Since it should be no more than a week do you think that there will be a major problem if someone with a gw8 client on their desktop goes home and hits the terminal server and then runs the gw7 client...

Open Mail Client on client machine
Hello,  I need to open the default mail client on a client machine once he hits a button (or link) on UI. The mail client must be populated with default info (from, to, bcc, cc, sub, body, priority). I understand that two approaches are 1. Using Mailto: (but with limitations like Cant use a FROM field, Cant set Priority, Mail Size limitation) - Hence cant use this 2. Using MAPI (but the code I have opens outlook on server rather than client machine)  Can someone help with MAPI code that opens outlook on client machine?...

Open Client installation at remote clients
We're running ASE 11.9 with clients using a Power Builder app. The clients are geographically dispersed (up to about 1,000 miles away), so we'd like to automate the distribution and installation of Open Client. I'm sure this is a situation that comes up often, so I wanted to see what soluations are out there that work. Can anybody tell me what's the best way of automating the distribution, installation and configuration process? Thanks in advance, Larry Coon University of California larry@assist.org and lmcoon@home.com ...

How do I run the GW Client without setting up a GW server?
I have a need to test GW's ability to import an ICS calendar feed. I don't need to do anything but 1. Import an ICS Feed 2. See the calendar after the feed has been setup. I work for a company that produces an ICS calendar feed. We have some clients that run GroupWise and I need to be able to test the ICS feed only. Thanks, Shawn sramirez@dynacal.com -- sramirez_dynacal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sramirez dynacal wrote: > > I have a need to test GW's ability to import an ICS calendar feed. I ...

groupwise client settings
How can one extract a report of client settings from a user(s) database? thanks Cliff you cant -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not officially monitor these forums. Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at http://support.novell.com/enhancement &qu...

Open Client setting
I am confusing to use Open Client. What steps should I follow to connect to the database server in a Linux server? The story is : 1. After I run the "setup.exe" on the zip file Sybase provides, it has created a folder "Sybase on Windows". 2. I can find several programs inside it. Then I run "OCS Config" to config the network setting. 3. Then I click the "Net-Library" to next step. I found that there are three "Platform". What I set for all platforms is: a) WIN3->TCP->WNLWNSCK Winsock TCP/IP Net-Library driver b) NT/Win95-&...

Web resources about - How do you set GW client to open email in full screen mode? - novell.groupwise.7x.clients

Fat client - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the name is contrasted to thin client , which describes a computer heavily dependent on a server's applications. A fat client still requires ...

Facebook Forms EMEA Client Council
Facebook announced the formation of its EMEA Client Council in a post in Spanish on the Facebook for Business page by vice president for Europe, ...

Facebook hires: Carsabi team, head of policy France, marketing mix science lead, client partners and ...
... Manager (Prineville) Chief Facility Engineer (Prineville) SMB Associate, French (Dublin) User Operations – Contract (Menlo Park) Client ...

All Twitter Clients Will Change From Stars/Favorites to Hearts/Likes
Twitter’s developer blog: If you’re showing Tweets without using our Embedded Tweet rendering, you’ll need to update the icons and strings in ...

Sydney builder Bill Issa convicted of attacking clients who complained about his work
... to fix up rundown family homes and transform them into something flashy and new. "It will feel like a new home," he promised one client. "It ...

Popular Instagram client removed from App Store for harvesting usernames, passwords
Apple today has pulled a popular Instagram client from the App Store after it was found to be harvesting usernames and passwords. First noticed ...

Client Portals In Clio
Technology columnist Sean Doherty continues his quest to review client portals in practice management software as a service.

Agencies Should Follow Clients' Lead on Diversity
A few weeks ago, PepsiCo's Brad Jakeman called out advertising agencies for not evolving with the times. Most important, he criticized them for ...

Instagram client InstaAgent exposed as malware, pulled from App Store
A much-downloaded third-party Instagram client has just been pulled from the App Store after it was found to have behaved maliciously. The app ...

Apple pulls popular Instagram client 'InstaAgent' from iOS App Store after malware discovery
A popular Instagram profile analyzer was on Tuesday pulled from the iOS App Store after being outed as malware by a German developer who found ...