GMS 2 Sending Multiple Copies of Email Messages

We Currently have two GMS 2.0 Deployed One with SP1 the other SP2. We
upgraded both servers from Version 1 after a couple of our VP's
Started sending Multiple copies of the Same Email over and over again.
After some troubleshooting and ruling out our GW System, it was
determined that the Mobile Device was sending the Multiple Copies if
the Email was Created and Sent from the Mobile Device In order to
correct the issue, the User needed to be deleted and recreated
unfortunately the problem Reoccurs at Random. We upgraded our Servers
to version 2 and Problem Still exists.

    Has Anyone seen or Run into this Issue. We have a call into Novell
and they currently looking into the issue with Nokia. Any inisight
would be greatly appreciated.

John P. DiGenova
Network Admin

0
duke
11/1/2007 4:44:00 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

John,

happened here twice when users still had the GW6.5 client.
BTW, GMS related questions should go to the wireless forum.

Uwe

--
Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp
Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so.

GroupWise client sending same message to AOL address multiple times
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a very strange problem that I think is AOL related but wanted to = know if anyone else has seen this problem. I have users who sent a single e-mail to an user on AOL. In the sent = items when you go to the message and look in the properties it shows = transferred somewhere between 4 and 10 times over a period of up to 24 = hours. There were no rules checked and all they did was reply to a = message from AOL. This does not seem to be a problem with oth...

Sending multiple emails #2
Hello all, hope this is the right forum for this newbie question...I have a script which basically sends emails to a list of recipients via an SMTP relay.Currently, it loops the recipients list and sends an email for each recipient.Documentation for the SmtpMail.Send doesn't tell very much, so i don't know if this is the right way to go.I'm wandering if i should instead pack the addresses in bunches and send few emails with BCC... does this make any difference given that the same amount of messages finally gets sent?Also, is the Send method working synchronously or should i put a Sleep in th...

Rule to send email on startup sends multiple emails
On client 6.5.7, creating a rule to send an email upon startup results in sending a continuous stream of emails until the rule is disabled and the client is restarted. I've found TID 3325376 referring to GW7, but nothing on 6.5.x. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks as always. Len Bonk Network Analyst Community Unit School District 200 Len Bonk wrote: > 3325376 That bug was marked as "invalid". This is the explanaition from development about that particular bug: "This is working as designed. each time the client starts up it will process th...

How to send email to multiple clients
How to send email to multiple clients.I am using system.web.mail; namespace and mailmessage class to send the mail.when it is a case of sending mail to a single client it works absolutely fine..what abt sending it to a multiple clients.  Yes,you can only send emails to a client once a time through System.Web.Mail.MailMessage in asp.net 1.1. If you want to send emails to multiple clients,you'd better send emails in a loop. If you send emails using System.Net.Mail in asp.net 2.0,you can send them to multiple clients because the recients are a MailAddress collection. So I advise t...

sending each unsent messages multiple times when sending unsent messages
For an extension under development I plan to use the "Unsent Message Folder". I don't understand if there is a configuration / setup to decide where this folder is located (or can be reconfigured to) --- similar to the configuration for "Sent Folder". Is there _ONE_ "standard" location like "Local Folder/Unsent Messages" and that one is valid for all accounts? For all POP and all IMAP? I just saw the following bug. It's status is : *Status <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#status>*: VERIFIED FIXED, b...

Sending Email to multiple recipients #2
I want to send an email to a number of people. The people I want to send to are stored in a database table. I want to send an email that includes a message and includes an OrderNumber which is stored in the database table. The recipients email address is stored in the database table also.I am not sure what way to retrieve the information and to send it. I think I should read the information from the table using a sql query such as: Param = SqlCom.Parameters.Add("@OrderNumber", SqlDbType.VarChar, 4) Param.Direction = ParameterDirection.Output Param = SqlCom.Paramet...

Getting multiple copies of the same email message?
The client they're using is Outlook and it's resulting in multiple copies of the same email message. Things look right on the client settings (no leaving on server). Any ideas?? Thanks! copies of internal? external? what? -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not...

Sending Email Messages Error #2
Hi All I have a simple application that sends emails which I got from http://delphi.about.com/od/indy/a/email-send-indy.htm This works fine on my pc when in Delphi XE2 environment and also when I run the .exe on my pc. When running the .exe on other pcs on the network (that have email and network capabilities) I get a error message:- "ERROR: Service not available Status: Disconnected. Status: Disconnecting. Status: Connected. Status: Connecting to 192.168.1.1. Status: Resolving hostname Serv-mail01.Serv.local." I've run as Admin and still the same error. ...

GroupWise Client Crashing when Sending Emails
GroupWise Client v6.5.1 Have 1 user that is unable to send mail. GroupWise client will crash no matter which workstation the user logs in to. Can send mail from WebAccess. Running GWCheck, Analyze/Fix Database, Structural, Index, and Contents, did not fix the problem. Anyone experienced this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks, Jason Same problem. Ran a reset client options and had user check thier archive. They had a message that was holding it up and crashing thier client connection. snodayz1031@yahoo.com wrote in news:En7Zb.2378$tW6.2322@prv- forum2.provo.no...

ANN: Habari Client for OpenMQ 2.2
August 2, 2012 - Habarisoft is pleased to announce release 2.2 of its Delphi and Free Pascal client library for the OpenMQ message broker. Open Message Queue (OpenMQ) is an enterprise-quality, production-ready open source message-oriented middleware project. OpenMQ provides additional enterprise features including clustering for scalability and high availability. OpenMQ is the default JMS provider integrated into the GlassFish Java EE application server. Habari Client libraries enables developers to implement loosely coupled, asynchronous, and reliable integrations of Delphi ...

error message when sending email through gmail #2
i got the error message when i tried to send email through gmail:   The operation has timed out. The operation has timed out. this is my code:Dim mail As System.Net.Mail.MailMessage = New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage() mail.To.Add("aFriend@gmail.com")mail.Subject = "automatically sent email " mail.From = New System.Net.Mail.MailAddress("myAccount@gmail.com") mail.Body = "If you receive this email, it means you don't need your own email server to send email through internet. You may use gmail server. This message has b...

Users receiving multiple copies of same email message.
Hello all! I'm having a strange situation that hopefully somebody can help me with. A few days ago several users started to report that they were receiving repeating copies of the same email message (1000's in a day) These messages were coming from a couple of users in a 5.5 postoffice in a secondary domain in our system. (all other post offices are version 6). I researched this problem in Knowledge base and followed several TIDS that mentioned problems with virus scanners scanning .386 extensions with no success. We disabled Netshield on the Groupwise server ...

Send email message without only has the addres (groupwise)
I want to send a mail using groupwise, but i dont know the name i know the adress. There are any way to send a mail whitout know the name. Note. When i use outlook express works fine, however before send me the mail. it open me the the new message window. it does'nt work automatic. In other way to say i need to send the mail using this sintax. mMsg.Recipient[1].Address = email I can't use this sintax because i dont know the name. (I know i can put in recipien[1].name the adress but this work fine for outlook) mMsg.Recipient[1].Name = email Does anyone...

Client crashes when sending email with multiple recipients
I have a client on GW Client version 8.0.1. Every time he tries to send an email to, or "reply all" to an email with more than 6 recipients, his client crashes and he is kicked out of GroupWise. The faulting module is msvcr800.dll. This user is running in caching mode, because he is located at a remote site, connected by a small pipe, and has LOTS of emails. I have run GWCHECK on his remote/caching mailbox using the analyze/fix option, and it did recover space in his user and msg.db files. It also found 1 record with error 83 (failed to archive), 2 error code 3 (LIN ...

Web resources about - GMS 2 Sending Multiple Copies of Email Messages - novell.groupwise.7x.clients

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Sydney Trains missed multiple chances to avoid Edgecliff derailment, says ATSB report
... has highlighted concerns about a focus on a &quot;can-do culture&quot; rather than safety. Sydney Trains staff and senior managers missed multiple ...

Facebook Adds Multiple Matching Options for Custom Audiences
Facebook has added real-time matching across multiple data types to its custom audiences ad-targeting tool. The social network said in a Facebook ...

Meet the man who made "multiple six figures" in 5 days — playing daily fantasy sports
In the world of daily fantasy sports, there are two types of games: cash games and tournaments. Cash games can be head-to-head against one person, ...

Adult film star James Deen responds to multiple assault allegations
View image - gettyimages.com The following story is not for readers under 18 James Deen is probably the most famous adult film star working ...

Multiple Victims In San Bernadino Mass Shooting; 1-3 Shooters Sought
When is it enough to actually do something? Fuck the NRA. Fuck the Republican party and the right wing hate machine. Those Syrian refugees might ...

The Philadelphia 76ers announced that they suspended Jahlil Okafor—he of the multiple fights outside
The Philadelphia 76ers announced that they suspended Jahlil Okafor—he of the multiple fights outside of bars and one of their only competent ...

Bluestacks now runs multiple Android apps on Windows simultaneously
Bluestacks has come a long way since its original app player in 2011, which was notable for being one of the first methods for running Android ...

Chinese Investors Value Manchester City At Higher Multiple Than Manchester United
Chinese Investors Value Manchester City At Higher Multiple Than Manchester United

Ohio Teen convicted for multiple swatting attempts
A Painesville, Ohio teen has been sentenced to five years in a juvenile correctional facility this week for calling in multiple fake emergencies ...