"AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" errors

When I try to load GroupWise 7.0.1 agents on a couple of my servers, they
don't load and there is serveral "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" errors.
GroupWise is the only thing that I load on the server and it as 3 gigs of
memory. There is also cluster services installed.
Did anybody experienced this problem?
-1
Yann
10/10/2006 5:50:54 PM
novell.groupwise.7x.agents 2468 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yann Laplante wrote:

> When I try to load GroupWise 7.0.1 agents on a couple of my servers,
> they don't load and there is serveral "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY"
> errors.  GroupWise is the only thing that I load on the server and it
> as 3 gigs of memory. There is also cluster services installed.
> Did anybody experienced this problem?

did you upgrade from a previous version ? If so, have you tried
restarting the server ?

--
Cheers,
Edward

>>> Edward van der Maas<edmaa_remove_this!@and+_this!@myrealbox.com >
10/11/2006 7:31:02 am >>>
Yann Laplante wrote:

> When I try to load GroupWise 7.0.1 agents on a couple of my servers,
> they don't load and there is serveral "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY"
> errors.  GroupWise is the only thing that I load on the server and it
> as 3 gigs of memory. There is also cluster services installed.
> Did anybody experienced this problem?

did you upgrade from a previous version ? If so, have you tried
restarting the server ?

--
Cheers,
Edward

1
Yann
10/11/2006 3:13:08 PM
Yann Laplante wrote:

> No its a new install. I tried a server reboot and a rebuild on all
> databases with the same results...

Can you post the exact errors ? YOu can have the logger screen to write
to a log file and post that here.

--
Cheers,
Edward

]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module CLXNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module CLNNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module NLMLIB.NLM                                [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module REQUESTR.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module THREADS.NLM                               [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module LIBC.NLM                                  [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module LOCNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module UNICODE.NLM                               [     OK
]
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWXIS12.NLM                               [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module CLIB.NLM                                  [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module NIT.NLM                                   [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module CALNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module NCPNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module NETNLM32.NLM                              [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module DSAPI.NLM                                 [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module DSEVENT.NLM                               [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module NWSNUT.NLM                                [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module XGBAS5.NLM                                [ AUTO FAIL
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGBAS5.NLM                                [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module XGAB5.NLM                                 [ AUTO FAIL
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGAB5.NLM                                 [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module XGDM5.NLM                                 [ AUTO FAIL
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGBAS5.NLM                                [ AUTO FAIL
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGBAS5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGBAS5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGAB5.NLM                                 [ AUTO FAIL
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO MEMORY
]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGAB5.NLM                                 [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGAB5.NLM                                 [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGDM5.NLM                                 [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module XGMSG5.NLM                                [ AUTO FAIL
]
[...]
  Auto-Loading Module XGMSG5.NLM                                [     OK
]
  Auto-Loading Module XGCAL5.NLM                                [
]
[...]
  Auto-Loading Module XGMSG5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGMSG5.NLM                                [NOT
MULTIPLE]
  Auto-Loading Module XGCAL5.NLM                                [     OK
]
HQCHM01:unload conlog

>>> Edward van der Maas<edmaa_remove_this!@and+_this!@myrealbox.com >
10/11/2006 3:55:35 pm >>>
Yann Laplante wrote:

> No its a new install. I tried a server reboot and a rebuild on all
> databases with the same results...

Can you post the exact errors ? YOu can have the logger screen to write
to a log file and post that here.

--
Cheers,
Edward

0
Yann
10/12/2006 11:29:26 AM
Yann Laplante wrote:

> Here you go:

> ]
>   Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO
> MEMORY ]

Hmm...seems that gwenn5 doesn't want to load. Wouldn't know why though.

How much memory do you have in that box ?

--
Cheers,
Edward

>>> Edward van der Maas<edmaa_remove_this!@and+_this!@myrealbox.com >
10/15/2006 8:38:36 pm >>>
Yann Laplante wrote:

> Here you go:

> ]
>   Auto-Loading Module GWENN5.NLM                                [ NO
> MEMORY ]

Hmm...seems that gwenn5 doesn't want to load. Wouldn't know why though.

How much memory do you have in that box ?

--
Cheers,
Edward

0
Yann
10/16/2006 11:01:20 AM
Yann Laplante wrote:

> 3 gigs

Ok, what happens when you just load gwenn5.nlm. I just tried it and it
stays loaded for me.

--
Cheers,
Edward

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Application Error: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".
I've got a weird problem. I'm using PB6.5 to work on an internal application. Everything works fine, and I generated the executable and distributed it in the group. Most of my co-workers could use it without problem, but on one of the machine, whenever I open the MDI Main Frame and try to open a sheet from the menu (any menu item), I got the following error: The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the application. Click on CANCEL to dubug the application....

The instruction at "0x780119b8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"."
I posted this before, buit I didn't get any solution so I try it again:i have the following problem woking with PB7 Buil 10009 (we use Windows 2000): it started some weeks ago, i suddenly couldn't open a window anymore I always got the error "The instruction at "0x780119b8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"." and PB crashed. After copying the pb.ini form a colleague to my computer PB worked again.... but now and then it still crashed. now the problem increases.... I get this error several ...

replace the "." with a ","

"Using" or "With"

Using "+" or "||"

double quote

Replacing "\\" with "\"

"To" and "From" missing

"Me" is better than "You"

Web resources about - "AUTO FAIL" and "NO MEMORY" errors - novell.groupwise.7x.agents