Web Access HELP! needed 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade

Hi,

We have just upgraded from GW 5.5 to 6.5 and are having problems with

Web access not loading.

Background infrormation:  Server was originally NW 5.0 SP6a and was
upgraded to NW 6.0 Sp3 using an overlay CD.  At that time we had some

Certificate Server issues which we resolved (or at least think we
resolved).  The CA seemed OK and GW 5.5 Web Access worked fin (for
about
6 months).

Now we are trying to use the Novell Enterprise Web Server with tha
Apache Admin Server & Tomcat Servlet on our NW 6 SP3 server and we
can't
get the Web Server to load.

Could this be related to Certificate problems?  We've tried exploring
variety of routes, including reloading the web server, following a
multitude of TID's, etc.  Our Certificate issues are still not
resolved
and pkdiag will not load (response is auto fail) so we're kind of lost

right now.

Our CA exists on another NW 6/sp3 Server and https access is
functional
to that box, as well our other NW 6 servers.  Only our GW server is
experiencing problems and we're not sure if it's strictly certificate

related, web access related or both.

Please help if you can.

Chris

0
Christopher
11/8/2003 6:32:10 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Nah... it's not that complicated. I had the same problem when I
upgraded. It
turned out to be much easier than I thought. I was loading too much
stuff.
Try loading just two ncf files...one by one until it works.
For example, when I got it down to loading just these two files,
webaccess
worked like a charm!
strtweb
gwwebup

Your's might be different, of course, but the principle is the same.

"Christopher DiIorio" <cdiiorio@mhric.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We have just upgraded from GW 5.5 to 6.5 and are having problems
with
> Web access not loading.
>
> Background infrormation:  Server was originally NW 5.0 SP6a and was
> upgraded to NW 6.0 Sp3 using an overlay CD.  At that time we had
some
> Certificate Server issues which we resolved (or at least think we
> resolved).  The CA seemed OK and GW 5.5 Web Access worked fin (for
about
> 6 months).
>
> Now we are trying to use the Novell Enterprise Web Server with tha
> Apache Admin Server & Tomcat Servlet on our NW 6 SP3 server and we
can't
> get the Web Server to load.
>
> Could this be related to Certificate problems?  We've tried
exploring a
> variety of routes, including reloading the web server, following a
> multitude of TID's, etc.  Our Certificate issues are still not
resolved
> and pkdiag will not load (response is auto fail) so we're kind of
lost
> right now.
>
> Our CA exists on another NW 6/sp3 Server and https access is
functional
> to that box, as well our other NW 6 servers.  Only our GW server is
> experiencing problems and we're not sure if it's strictly
certificate
> related, web access related or both.
>
> Please help if you can.
>
> Chris