SSL connection

What do I need to do to stop getting the message on the WA console
"Client failed to connect via SSL"

Thanks

Seb

0
Sebastian
6/15/2005 8:36:47 AM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sebastian Cerazy wrote:

> "Client failed to connect via SSL"

Did you enable SSL for the WebAccess agent?  Kinda sounds like it - this
would mean that the WebAccess agent is trying to talk to the POA via SSL.

--
Danita Zanre
Novell Support Forums Volunteer

Thanks Danita

Seb

"Danita Zanre" <danita@no-spam-caledonia.net> wrote in message
> Sebastian Cerazy wrote:
>
> > "Client failed to connect via SSL"
>
> Did you enable SSL for the WebAccess agent?  Kinda sounds like it - this
> would mean that the WebAccess agent is trying to talk to the POA via SSL.
>
> --
> Danita Zanre
> Novell Support Forums Volunteer
> http://www.caledonia.net/iris.html

0
Sebastian

NetWare Web Access and GroupWise Web Access Interaction
NetWare Web Access is set up with NetStorage, GroupWise Mail, and Change Password gadgets. The GroupWise Mail gadget link brings up GroupWise Web Access (version 6) fine. When I click the Exit button in GroupWise Web Access within the NetWare Web Access frame, I am brought back to the GroupWise Web Access login page. How can I make the exit process close GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? : > How can I make the exit process close > GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? > I don't think y...

Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access??
Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access?? __________________________________________________________________ Cheong Heng Leong Programmer ICQ#: 448085 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me __________________________________________________________________ novell wrote: > > Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access?? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but WebAccess is Java servlets, so no, you can't use PHP to get to WebAccess. -- Jim NSC Sysop ...

Help with NetWare 6.5, GroupWise 6.5 and SSL web access
Greetings, I am in need of some assistance with a project that I have been tasked with. I haven't worked with NetWare for at least four years... have been doing the UNIX thing. The company that I work for is using Novell NetWare 6.5 and GroupWise 6.5 for their email needs. The issue that I'm trying to address is related to SSL encryption between remote users and our email WebAccess server, which is Apache 2.x running on a Novell NetWare 6.5 Server in our DMZ. Our server is configured to use SSL, but it's a self signed certificate. I have been asked to install a C...

IE access to connect to Web Access Agent
I have GW6.5 SP2 on Netware 5.1SP7 running Web Enterprise Service with Web access. I try to connect to the web monitor, in IE, I entered http://server.domain.com:7211, it prompted me for the username and password but it kept saying username/password no correct. Is there a way for me to check what username & reset the password? Thanks Che cche888@yahoo.com wrote: > I entered > http://server.domain.com:7211, it prompted me for the username and > password but it kept saying username/password no correct. Is there a way > for me to check what username & rese...

Anonymous access to GroupWise Web Access for share calendar
Hi folks, Is there any reasonable secure way to use GroupWise Web Access (??or some other tool??) to post a shared calendar to the web for all anonymous users to view? -- Thanks, John jhansknecht <no spam> at hanstech .com --____LVVVNIVXMKDZWDZGVCPR____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 15 Aug 2006 04:36:34 -0500" GWExtranet from Messaging Architects. Not free. But very nice. >>> John<jhansknecht@hanstech.com> 08/15/2006 9:23 A...

Can GroupWise Web Access run without Enterprise web Server?
I have been battling Enterprise web server ever since I switched it to an internal server. I used to have Enterprise web server running on my Border Manager server now its on an internal web server running with IFolder and GroupWise access. Ifolder and GroupWise web access run fine but my web site shuts down all the time and I want to place it back onto my Border Manager server but do not want to move Web access or Ifolder. Can this be done and not affect Web access or IFolder? Very frustrated, ken@rlmrlm.com HAve you seen the TID's or threads in this group...

Groupwise Web Access
Been a while since I have done anything with Groupwise and I am at a loss. I had to reinstall the Groupwise Internet Agent and since then I have been unable to access Groupwise via the browser from anywhere outside of my network. We are connecting via nat and none of the firewall rules or ip addresses have changed. I do see one entry in the log files when a client from the outside tries to connect it shows the IP address and the following message. HTTP/1.1" 206 6182 any assistance would be appreciated. Scott --____CABRZIYGYVRPYOIDELCC____ Content-Type: text/plain; ch...

Web access with SSL
I'm trying to setup web access to use ssl so external users will be on a secure connection. I followed the instructions per document # 10016636 but it doesn't work. I can get the first page up but when I hit the go button it comes back with Page cannot be found. I doesn't look like the rewrite rule is working. Anyone? curt@lortondata.com wrote: > I'm trying to setup web access to use ssl so external users will be on a > secure connection. I followed the instructions per document # 10016636 > but it doesn't work. I can get the first page up bu...

Groupwise Web Access
Hi, I was having a problem with groupwise web access on my Open Enterprise server (netware 6.5), i installed web access and every time i try to access it on the defult port i cant get in Internet Exploder gives me a Page Not displayed thing. groupwise traditional access works fine also having a similar problem with netmail its a small internal server that im using for school, no outside IP address, DNS or internet access for that matter, just messing around for school trying different things can anyone help thx Ian Thomson Computer Security Student Fleming...

How to connect MS Access Database on Web Server with ASP.NET web site?
Hi,  I am creating an ASP.NET web site to get data from Access Database on web server for showing on the web page. How can I connect to the Database on the web server using web.config or .aspx file? Thank you and have a nice day.   Take a look at http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/default.aspxSelect your preferred language from the top right corner and then click on "Start the ASP.NET QuickStart Tutorial" When you're there, along the right side is a menu, in the middle section "Preview of ASP.NET 2.0" the sec...

Cannot connect to web access
I just recently downed the server that runs webaccess to add some RAM. When I brought the server back online, webaccess seemed to load just fine. But I can't connect to it either from inside of our network or outside. It's really bizarre. I get no other error messages. The server also runs a bordermanager http proxy, and gwia and a gwMTA. No software changes were made at all, however. Just the addition of the RAM. Can anyone suggest some things I might try to narrow down what the heck is wrong? Thanks! Todd Todd wrote: > I get no other error mess...

Web Access and SSL
We are running GroupWise 6.5 SP6. For SSL and Web Access do we need a SSL Secure Certificate from a 3rd party vendor such as Verisign? -- nkerr nkerr wrote: > We are running GroupWise 6.5 SP6. For SSL and Web Access do we need a > SSL Secure Certificate from a 3rd party vendor such as Verisign? You can use a self-singed certificate that provides the exact same level of "security" as a commercial certificate. The problem with self-signed certs is that you must import them into the browsers manually, OR the browser will pop up a warning saying that the ce...

GroupWise Web Access
We have our own GW Webaccess server that can be accessed by our users from internally or externally without any problem. Unfortunately, I have a few users that are trying to access a GW WA server for a local university. The users always get the "Login not current" message when trying to login. The site is not being blocked by BM and all of the default ports for GW WA are open. We are running BM 3.8 SP3. ariggins@wcboe.org wrote: > Unfortunately, I have > a few users that are trying to access a GW WA server for a local > university. The users always ge...

Help! Web Express and Hosted Web Site / Access Remote Connection Question
Hi.. I'm lost here.. I just downloaded and installed Web Express.. I read the help files, but I'm having problems getting my Access Database connection.. I have my Access Databaes in the "Data_App" folder at my web host.. When I try to use the OLEDB provider for Jet, I keep getting a File not found message box, and the message box seems to be pointing to the place that Web Express uses as a temp file or something.. It's a local address in the message box, although I'm trying to get a connection to the access db on the web server.. Can someone PLEASE PLEASE TELL me how to connect to my Access...

How to access connection to sqldatasource from code behind if the connect string is declared in web.config
Hi,  I have given my connection strings to database in web.config. How can I use these while writing the code in code behind page using sqldatasource. It would be great if I can get an sample. ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["yourConnectionStringName"].ConnectionString you can use your SqlDataSource.ConnectionString property in the code behind to wire it up.Good Luck and happy programming!Let's build community! If my post helped you, mark it as the Answer and I will do the same when you help me...this will help everybody!...

Web resources about - SSL connection - novell.groupwise.6x.web-access

French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart
CNN French authorities detain suspects in connection to attacks 10 months apart CNN A forensic scientist works near a Paris cafe on Saturday, ...