Connection reset by server

When trying to save an attachment of more that 2.5 MB from webaccess, it
starts downloading and after about 3-4 minutes it gets disconnected with
an error that the Connection was reset by server. My dialUp does not get
disconnected at all. You can download the same attachment using ftp
without problems and it can take 15 min. with ftp. What type of time out
might be there in webacess a part from the default 20 min. when idle ?
Gw6.5 sp4 , webacc 6.5sp4. Help.

0
grpadm
5/11/2005 11:03:49 AM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Grpadm,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!