Connection reset by server #2

I am getting the "conneciton reset by server" error. The agent appears to
to be running, and Tomcat too; I just keep getting "unable to connect."
PKIDiag reports no problems. I've run DNSRepair. How to I approach this to
isolate the problem?
0
Steve
8/29/2006 10:52:03 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Steve,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Connection Reset By Peer Error With Jaguar 4.2 Web Server
We have recently upgraded from Jaguar 4.1 to Jaguar 4.2. Our current runtime environment is Windows 2000, Jaguar 4.2 build 42012 and JDK 1.4.1_01. We use the Jaguar web server as well as the Jaguar application server. The browser that our users use is Netscape. Since the upgrade to Jaguar 4.2, we experience an intermittent problem in the web server. When a JSP is to be displayed to the user, occasionally the user gets a Netscape pop-up window stating "A network error occurred while Netscape was receiving data. (Network Error: Connection reset by peer). Try connecti...

Access local server(LAN Server) from Web Server(Web Application Server)
Hello All I have a local server for my LAN and a Web server(at remote location).Is it possible to access my Local Server from my Web Server ? Thanks MS  ...

Can GroupWise Web Access run without Enterprise web Server?
I have been battling Enterprise web server ever since I switched it to an internal server. I used to have Enterprise web server running on my Border Manager server now its on an internal web server running with IFolder and GroupWise access. Ifolder and GroupWise web access run fine but my web site shuts down all the time and I want to place it back onto my Border Manager server but do not want to move Web access or Ifolder. Can this be done and not affect Web access or IFolder? Very frustrated, ken@rlmrlm.com HAve you seen the TID's or threads in this group...

How to connect MS Access Database on Web Server with ASP.NET web site?
Hi,  I am creating an ASP.NET web site to get data from Access Database on web server for showing on the web page. How can I connect to the Database on the web server using web.config or .aspx file? Thank you and have a nice day.   Take a look at http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/default.aspxSelect your preferred language from the top right corner and then click on "Start the ASP.NET QuickStart Tutorial" When you're there, along the right side is a menu, in the middle section "Preview of ASP.NET 2.0" the sec...

Error When Debugging (Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewa
Hi, When im going to run asp.net website its giving this error. Unable to start debugging on the web server. Unable to connect to the web server. Varify that the web server is running and that incoming HTTP request are not blocked by a firewall.  please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. Pubudu  If you are running your site off of a different machine than you are developing on, you need to install and configure the Visual Studio Remote Debugger on that machine. try to change the address from http://localhost to http://yourIP...   i hope it's worked...mak...

NetWare Web Access and GroupWise Web Access Interaction
NetWare Web Access is set up with NetStorage, GroupWise Mail, and Change Password gadgets. The GroupWise Mail gadget link brings up GroupWise Web Access (version 6) fine. When I click the Exit button in GroupWise Web Access within the NetWare Web Access frame, I am brought back to the GroupWise Web Access login page. How can I make the exit process close GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? : > How can I make the exit process close > GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? > I don't think y...

Dream Weaver 8 Connection Strings for ASP and ASP.NET to connect remote MS Access Database on remote web server
  HiIm using Dream Weaver 8 to create a set of ASP and ASPX websites im editing them locally and testing them locally using IIS Personal Web Server. My problem is how to transfer them on to a remote webserver and make the pages connect to a remote database for asp,aspx as they work fine Locally ?Does anyone know how to create Dreamweaver connection strings for both ASP and ASP.NET pages for database that has the following directory path on the remote webserver Domain = asianwedding.somee.comDatabase path = **************************/db1.mdbIve been searching on the web and using the Se...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #2
I get the following error and have been trying to figure out why I keep getting it.  Initially, I had placed my project under wwwroot folder and ran it under IIS and it gave this error.  Then I moved it to my local C drive and same thing.  I am sharing this project with two other co-workers and all our config files and code files are same...they don't get this error but I do.  I checked that SQL Server Client Network Utility has TCP/IP and the 'Named Pipes' enabled.  I thought maybe I have setting in the Visual Studio 2005 that I'm not aware of that&#...

Server IP changed, GroupWise web access down
Hello everybody, I'm not quite sure where to look next so I figured I'd give the GW 6.5 forums a try to see if i can get some direction. This morning I had the IP address of my server changed as an ISP was upgrading our DSL connection. This of course affects my Groupwise webaccess as the link for the webaccess service was the old IP address. So I used the Netware Administrator (NWADMIN32) to go to GROUPWISE>EXT_DOM>GWWEB> and change the Server Configuration to the new IP address. Where else do I need to change the setting so that I can get my GWWEB ...

cannot ping from 6x server to 6x server accross cisco pix to pix vpn tunnell #2
I have a 6x server accross a cisco pix to pix vpn tunnel that I cannot ping from any netware server accross the tunnel. I can ping windows servers accross the tunnel from the netware server. Gateways are set right. I can access the server accross the tunnel in windows, but ping and NDS traffic will not work. Server accross the vpn tunnel cannot talk to any other servers in the tree. I am allowing all IP traffic accross the tunnel. This one has me stumped, anyone seen anything like this before? You can try a couple of things. Try loading IPTRACE on the server and running...

Running 2 web access agents on 1 server
Hi: We running GW6 on NW 5.1 and have 6 domain/postoffices with 1 domain/1 postoffice per server. I have been asked to add another internet addressing format for some users. The question is can I run 2 web access agents on the same server, one for each post office? I want some users to use xxx.xxx.edu and others xxx.xxx.gov to access gw web access on the same server. Thanks Blaine Blaine Gibson <bgibson@usuhs.mil> wrote in message news:<3EBFB668.7080100@usuhs.mil>... > Hi: > > We running GW6 on NW 5.1 and have 6 domain/postoffices with ...

data access page connection string on web server
Hi i am using access 2003 and created and access project, then created a simple data access page and have used sql server express on the backend, when i published the dap page to the web server, i keep getting a data provider not initialized, i tried many different connection strings but nothing has worked, my final attempt at the connection string is below, could u give me a few clues as to what else i can try? also do i need to set up a dsn on the web server? newbie to sql and dap, if u could paste a connection string into ur response that works with the access maybe i could find a clue th...

Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access??
Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access?? __________________________________________________________________ Cheong Heng Leong Programmer ICQ#: 448085 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me __________________________________________________________________ novell wrote: > > Can We use PHP to connection groupwise web access?? I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but WebAccess is Java servlets, so no, you can't use PHP to get to WebAccess. -- Jim NSC Sysop ...

Web resources about - Connection reset by server #2 - novell.groupwise.6x.web-access

The Direct Connection

Don’t Let Great Content Fall on Deaf Ears: Know your Connection Strategy
... via employee newsletter when it should have come through small-group manager meetings All of these and more are the result of a faulty connection ...

Mali arrests 2 in connection with deadly hotel attack
Mali arrests 2 in connection with deadly hotel attack

Get ready for live-streamed extreme sports: Seattle startup Sioeye adds 4G connection to action cam
The history of people doing crazy stunts on camera is full of notable achievements. Motorcycle daredevil Evel Knievel jumped over whatever he ...