Moving Users to New Home

--____CFPGXRLHCQAHXNECHZPH____

I just configured Groupwise 6.5 SBS to run on a new Proliant cluster.  I =
did not want to take my old 6.0 domain (full of "issues"), I just wanted =
to move the users between post offices.  Followed "moving users" instructio=
ns from documentation by creating external domains.  Direct linked through =
TCPIP and both mta's opened fine.  My 6.0 link configuration shows both =
inbound and outbound but my 6.5 system only shows outbound.  When I try to =
move a user, the OK button is greyed out when I select the 6.5 post =
office. =20

Somewhere I am just not communicating right.  =20

Any clues? =20

Thanks