Can I change the Distribution Directory.. after installation.

Dear All,

We have GW 6.5sp3 installed on Netware 6 sp5 servers. We initially
upgraded from GW 5.5sp4. When the upgrade took place, the person who
upgraded didn't add the new distribution directory nor did they copy the
software to the server.

I have just copied the software (6.5 sp3) on to the server and want to
add the new directory under Software Directory Management. I am concerned
that all thought the client we use it the same version, this might prompt
users to update ?

Will this addition cause any change ?

Any help, most welcome.

Thanking you in advance.

Varuni
CNE6
0
varuniw
3/1/2006 10:00:47 AM
novell.groupwise.6x.install 6728 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Varuniw,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!