error with GW automatically adding a second domain (user@domain.com@domain.com)

I have a VIP who keeps having this problem.  When he sends to certain
addresses the GW system automatically adds in a second domain.  When
you look at the addresses in the address book they are completely
correct.  When you send an email, however, it bounces with the
following:

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:

	user@domain.com@domain.com (554 5.7.1 <user@domain.com@domain.com>:
Relay access denied)

The only way to "fix" the address is to completely delete and recreate
it, but that is very temp as during one of the system maintenance or
nightly upkeep routines it breaks again.

ANY suggestions???

- JD

0
jdbnospam
4/23/2007 4:02:31 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.gwia 5303 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Duplicate

--
Best Regards

Tommy Mikkelsen

IT Quality A/S
Denmark

Novell Support Forums SYSOP

Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn

Sorry, but no support through email

"I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB

Be a GroupWiseR, go http://www.groupwiser.net
0
Tommy

Web resources about - error with GW automatically adding a second domain (user@domain.com@domain.com) - novell.groupwise.6x.gwia

Facebook Users Automatically Checked In To Events They RSVPed Yes To
A reader tipped us off that Facebook is automatically checking in users at events that they RSVPed they would attend. continued… New Career ...

Now Users Can Remove Contacts Automatically Saved by Facebook’s Friend Finder
Two weeks ago, many Facebook users began asking questions about curiously good recommendations suddenly appearing in Facebook’s “People You May ...

App Store - Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload ...
Get Attachments.me- Gmail inbox software to efficiently manage emails, automatically send/upload files to cloud storage(Dropbox, Box, and G Drive), ...

Automatically organize your desktop icons into shaded areas called Fences! - YouTube
Fences® is the most popular desktop organization tool used by millions of users worldwide. Create shaded areas called "fences" to automatically ...

CSAIL fixes software bugs automatically, in any language, by copying from safer applications
A new system can repair bugs in software using smart processing that imports functionality from other programs, all without access to source ...

Emailing porn at work not automatically sackable, court finds
Australia's federal court has upheld a ruling that emailing pornography in the workplace is not automatically a sackable offence.

Shazam iPhone app now listens for music, TV shows automatically
Shazam has updated its iPhone app to tag songs, TV shows and more on its own, no longer requiring users to open the app and tap a button.

App of the day: Human for iPhone automatically tracks your movements
Human for the iPhone is an activity tracker that automatically distinguishes between different types of movement.

iPhone 5 automatically rotates using Cycloramic App. - YouTube
[NEW VIDEO] Cycloramic 2.0 update teaser vid with panoramic photo preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHUID07xs4 Cycloramic has been Awarded ...