503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local e-mail address.

--____GQHZGBLPUNRCEGLLADQA____

We are running GW 6.5.2. =20

I have a user that is trying to send an email to several individuals at =
one of our customers.  All are delivered except one.  The error she =
receives for this one individual is:

503 This mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a =
non-local e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or =
contact your administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined =
for this server.

I have tried sending a test to this individual and it goes through. =20

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Bill