User Wordlist in User-Profile

high

i saw in the TID10080800 that it is possible to point the User Word-List in
example to a network drive like H:\\WT61US.UWL.

how can i point it to the Userprofile like C:\Document and
Setting\%USER%\\WT61US.UWL so it is copied to the server everytime the user
logs out, but it is local for the notebook user's  ?
i dont now how to set it in the registry, that it point to the
User-Profile.

thanks

Sascha
0
Sascha
3/30/2005 7:50:45 AM
novell.groupwise.6x.clients 14887 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sascha,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
4/5/2005 8:31:39 AM
Sascha Oetiker,

> high
>
> i saw in the TID10080800 that it is possible to point the User Word-List
in
> example to a network drive like H:\\WT61US.UWL.
>
> how can i point it to the Userprofile like C:\Document and
> Setting\%USER%\\WT61US.UWL so it is copied to the server everytime the
user
> logs out, but it is local for the notebook user's  ?
> i dont now how to set it in the registry, that it point to the
> User-Profile.
>
> thanks

Hmmm, interesting concept, one that I have not tried. Let me test and I'll
get back to you.

--
Lindsey Johnstone
NSC SysOp

Tommy Mikkelsen

IT Quality A/S
Denmark

Novell Support Forums SYSOP

Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn

Sorry, but no support through email

"I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB

Lindsey Johnstone wrote:

> Sascha Oetiker,
>
> > high
> >
> > i saw in the TID10080800 that it is possible to point the User
> > Word-List
> in
> > example to a network drive like H:\\WT61US.UWL.
> >
> > how can i point it to the Userprofile like C:\Document and
> > Setting\%USER%\\WT61US.UWL so it is copied to the server everytime
> > the
> user
> > logs out, but it is local for the notebook user's  ?
> > i dont now how to set it in the registry, that it point to the
> > User-Profile.
> >
> > thanks
>
> Hmmm, interesting concept, one that I have not tried. Let me test and
> I'll get back to you.
0
Tommy
4/18/2005 11:33:03 AM
Tommy Mikkelsen,

> ZenWorks can do this for you

How so, Mr. M?

--
Lindsey Johnstone
NSC SysOp

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\Spell Checker\6.1\US\Main Word
Lists\Main Word List 0

User Word list are found here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Novell\User Word List\6.1

If you wanted to move a UserWordList to \\MyServer\MyVolume\LoggedInUser

then tweak the RegKey using ZfD and replace LoggedInUser with %CN%
--

Lindsey Johnstone wrote:

> Tommy Mikkelsen,
>
> > ZenWorks can do this for you
>
> How so, Mr. M?
0
Tommy
4/18/2005 1:41:45 PM
High Tommy

wow, it actually works ! perfect thank you very much

Best Regards

Sascha
0
Sascha
4/19/2005 4:57:17 PM
Hmmmmm..........

I doubt like Mr. L perhaps :-)
--

Sascha Oetiker wrote:

> High Tommy
>
> wow, it actually works ! perfect thank you very much
>
> Best Regards
>
> Sascha
0
Tommy
4/19/2005 6:47:43 PM
Tommy Mikkelsen,

> Hmmmmm..........
>
> I doubt like Mr. L perhaps :-)

Huh? I like you as well Tom, as a colleague, of course. <g>
By the way, I have passed this little tidbit along to the fellow that does
our desktop configurations. Thanks!

--
Lindsey Johnstone
NSC SysOp

Lindsey Johnstone wrote:

> Tommy Mikkelsen,
>
> > Hmmmmm..........
> >
> > I doubt like Mr. L perhaps :-)
>
> Huh? I like you as well Tom, as a colleague, of course. <g>
> By the way, I have passed this little tidbit along to the fellow that
> does our desktop configurations. Thanks!
0
Tommy

Web resources about - User Wordlist in User-Profile - novell.groupwise.6x.clients

Instagram Allows Users To Access Profiles Via Web
Instagram announced Tuesday that users can now access their profiles on the Web, via Instagram.com , rather than solely through their mobile ...

Mixi Profile Link Lets Users Syndicate Facebook Content to the Japanese Social Network
Facebook has released a version of its Profile Link product which allows users to syndicate their content to the Japanese social network Mixi. ...

Netflix user profiles feature starts rolling out to Apple TV users
... MacRumors , Apple TV customers will be pleased to know that the $99 “hockey puck” will soon fully support Netflix’s newly announced user profiles ...

Update your user profile - Profile - Advertising Age
Affluence in America: The Next Generation Building Brands Online 2012 Mobile Fact Pack 2012 Managing Your Brand's Social Life Smart Strategies ...

Twitter Accidentally Locks Thousands of User Profiles in Anti-Bot Snafu
A large number of users found themselves unable to access Twitter yesterday after the company accidentally identified their profiles as non-human. ...

Slack Acknowledges User Profile Database Breach, Launches Two-Factor Authentication And 'Password Kill-Switch' ...
The increasingly popular team chat platform Slack confirmed in a blog post today that a database containing user profile information had been ...