Sent Items Folder Missing Items

I no longer have any items in my Sent Items folder.  I used to be able to
see all of the items I sent from 1 year ago from the current date.  Then,
I only saw items from the past few months.  I then did something with the
Clean Up in the Envirment area and now I don't have any items in the Sent
Items folder.  Please help...I loved being able to see what I sent from a
year ago to the present, as well as the ability to cut and paste emails
that I need to resend.

Thanks,
Stacy

0
Stacy
3/13/2006 8:32:40 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.clients 14887 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Stacy.

What you did, was, IMHO, to enable the automatic deletion or archive....

If the first, You'll have to talk to your GW Admins, since a restore is
needed....

If the last one, try and select the menu named File/Open Archive

Then do a find for sent items

To make sure this doesn't happens again, go to the menu Tools/Options,
and select the Cleanup tab

--
Best Regards

Tommy Mikkelsen

IT Quality A/S
Denmark

Novell Support Forums SYSOP

Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn

Sorry, but no support through email

"I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB

Be a GroupWiseR, go http://www.groupwiser.net
0
Tommy

Web resources about - Sent Items Folder Missing Items - novell.groupwise.6x.clients

Missing in Action (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M.I.A.: Missing in Action is platform arcade game released by Konami in 1989. The game is a spiritual successor to Green Beret (also known as ...

Facebook Alerts Users To How Many Stories They’re Missing On News Feed
Facebook wants users to make sure they’re not missing anything on News Feed . Several users on the redesigned News Feed have started seeing notifications ...

Chronik-Fotos - Missing Kyron Horman - Facebook
A message from Kyron's Momma, Desiree. As I sit here in the silence of our home, my mind wanders to Kyron. I miss all of the giggles that have... ...

53 Local AMBER Alert Facebook Pages Will Post Missing Children Feed Updates
Facebook held a press conference today to announce the launch of 53 AMBER Alert Pages that will dispatch bulletins about missing children via ...

NYPD Missing Persons (@NYPDMissing) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here NYPD Missing Persons @ NYPDMissing ...

Woman drowns as search continues for missing man in floodwaters
A woman has died after her car got caught in a floodway east of Katherine.

Family searches for missing father, grieves mother's death
Grieving siblings whose mother died of a stroke on Tuesday morning are appealing for help to find their missing elderly father who suffers from ...

Man who disappeared after Christmas lunch still missing
A man who vanished after rolling his ute on the way home from Christmas lunch on the NSW mid-north coast is still missing, police say.

Country singer among those missing in Oklahoma after storm
Strickland went missing after he and his friend Chase Morland went duck hunting during winter storm Goliath in Oklahoma.

Country singer among those missing in Oklahoma after storm
The family of Craig Strickland has asked fans to pray that the country singer returns home safely