Client problems #2

--____IEHQUXRPXIHVGHFGIUQX____
	-0700"

We have a new user that is getting a "GroupWise not installed correctly. =
The month component could not be loaded." error when trying to view her =
calendar in a month view.  It does not seem to be the machine, as another =
account works fine on the same box.  We have run mailbox maintenance on =
her account with few if any errors.