GWIA

I have GroupWise 6.0 with GW6SP3m installed. I must sent my outgoing
mails
via a gateway which needs authentification. Does anyone know if AUTH
is
possible with GWIA from GroupWise 6.0?
I found something similar in GroupWise 6.5 but I have GroupWise 6.0.
Thanks..

0
Markus
4/22/2003 12:57:46 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.agents 4226 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Markus Herbert wrote:

> I have GroupWise 6.0 with GW6SP3m installed. I must sent my outgoing
mails
> via a gateway which needs authentification. Does anyone know if AUTH
is
> possible with GWIA from GroupWise 6.0?
> I found something similar in GroupWise 6.5 but I have GroupWise 6.0.

The 6.0SP3 GWIA does support outbound AUTH the same way 6.5 does.
Details should be in the readme IIRC.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen