Error 890F socket read error on POA

We are experiencing this error on one of the 6.52 POA's. This is a MTP
error though the Domain says that all connections are fine. We have noticed
a much slower access to this PO as of late. The documentation says check
communications between the MTA and POA but this all appears fine.

Any thoughts as to what to do next?
0
John
12/1/2004 9:32:57 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.agents 4226 articles. 0 followers. Follow

John Hendriks,

> We are experiencing this error on one of the 6.52 POA's. This is a MTP
> error though the Domain says that all connections are fine. We have
> noticed a much slower access to this PO as of late. The documentation
> says check communications between the MTA and POA but this all
> appears fine.
>
> Any thoughts as to what to do next?

What kind of connections are you using?

--
Lindsey Johnstone
NSC SysOp
John Hendriks wrote:

> We are experiencing this error on one of the 6.52 POA's. This is a MTP
> error though the Domain says that all connections are fine. We have noticed
> a much slower access to this PO as of late. The documentation says check
> communications between the MTA and POA but this all appears fine.
>
> Any thoughts as to what to do next?
Has there been any recent changes?

Can be duplex mismatches.

Also found at one site after we moved the PO from one server to another
with a different IP address that we had to stipulate the MTPINIP and
MTPINPORT and MTPOUTIP and MTPOUTPORT and this resolved the problem (not
the cleanest method though).

Also try a rebuild of the doamin and po databases if the problem persists.

0
David

errors errors errors..

error error error

Error reading from socket error
Hi there, We're using socket server 3-tier for many years. There are 4 application servers(win2000 server), for each up to 500 connections. While error reading from socket raised, we needed to restart socket server or even win2000 server. The socket server version is 5.1.0.0 with multi cpu bug fixed. Any ideas? Thank you ...

Error, Error and more errors

[PAClient Error] Error: E0009 Socket Error # 10054
I'm running Windows 7 using Fusion 5 on a Macbook Pro (OSX Maveric). I have recently been able to run and debug to my iPhone and to the iOS Simulator. When returning to my projects I'm no longer able to deploy my projects. (Only changes may be some updates to Windows 7). The Connection to the PAServer is successful and deploying a test project directly from XCode also works. The deployment stops at MyProject.dSYM. In fact Delphi deploys all files except MyProject.dSYM and MyProject if unchecked in the Deployment manager. What am I missing Br Petter It turned out tha...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

Login Error message "A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1
 Hi all, I was wondering if any body know anything about this problem I'm getting with the login program?Thanks in advance.  A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1 - I/O Error detected in read/write operation) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

webrequest read error (404 error)
Hi I need to send a value to a webpage and also fire the button on the page and get the result HTML codes. Here is the page ; http://tckimlik.nvi.gov.tr/Web/VerifyIdentityNumber.aspx When I enter the number 17275920520 and press the button , the page directs to itself with some values. I need to send this number and get the whoole html results. I have found some articles about reading and posting webrequests. Firstly I want to ask about the reading error.Here are the codes below for reading the source code of a web page (I know that after posting the value I will need to read the page sour...

GroupWise Error D115 an error has been encountered
The above error is happening on a number of users mailboxes. We are running GW 8.02 HP2 on NW6.5 Sp8. I have tried running a mailbox repair and done a structural rebuild but it is still happening. Perhaps I am running gwcheck incorrectly (using standalone version) so if anyone has a definitive guide or link to same please post it. The GW client version on the users workstation is 8.02. They do not have any issue using mail after the error occurs but it would be better to have it corrected in case further corruption of the mailbox happens. -- ahennessy ------------------...

Error Reading Object Error C0113
Hi All ! Each time when I build PBD I get this message: Error: C0113 Error reading object source entry: u_xyz.sru BUT THERE IS NO SUCH object anymore anywhere and no references! How can I get rid of this error ? Thankx. Backup the pbl and then optimize it. "Quest" <tyuriy@aol.com> wrote in message news:24ojdlQ#AHA.261@forums.sybase.com... > Hi All ! > > Each time when I build PBD I get this message: Error: C0113 Error reading > object source entry: u_xyz.sru > BUT THERE IS NO SUCH object anymore anywhere and no references! > How can I ...

Web resources about - Error 890F socket read error on POA - novell.groupwise.6x.agents

AC power plugs and sockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AC power plugs and sockets are devices that allow electrically operated equipment to be connected to the primary alternating current (AC) power ...

Ratcheting-Socket-Wrench-22156-480x360 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Free Photos – 3/8-Inch Ratcheting Socket Wrench / Chrome Socket Wrench /Repair and Fix Tool kits More photos and details about possible copyright ...

Mitch Robinson lied to Carlton about incident that left him with a broken eye socket
Mitch Robinson lied to Carlton officials when asked why he had suffered a broken eye socket during a scuffle in the early hours of Sunday morning. ...

Brisbane Broncos forward Alex Glenn facing six weeks on sideline with fractured eye socket
Wayne Bennett ranks Brisbane fullbacks as Justin Hodges injury leaves Broncos with fifth choice rookie

ConnectSense Smart Outlet lets Siri control two HomeKit Wi-Fi wall sockets, USB charge iPads
... of iPhone , iPad , and IPod Touch . What do you think? Discuss "ConnectSense Smart Outlet lets Siri control two HomeKit Wi-Fi wall sockets, ...

ASRock Rack Announces EP2C612D24 and 4L: Dual Socket Haswell-EP with 24 DDR4 Slots
... 16GB UDIMMs, this allows for a maximum of 384GB, although moving up to RDIMM, LRDIMMs or 64GB NVDIMMs pushes the max to 1.5TB in a dual socket ...

Windows Server 2016 moving to per core, not per socket, licensing
... until the second half of next year, is going to shake up the way Microsoft licenses its server operating system, moving away from per socket ...

Cool Chart of the Week: Solar Socket Parity In California, Australia, Germany, Italy, & Netherlands
I forget now how I ran across this chart, but it’s a nice one. It shows that residential solar PV power hit socket parity (aka grid parity) in ...

Dell Aims Four-Socket Server at Modern Database Hardware Needs
... out a greater percentage of the high-end server market, such as in-memory database hardware requirements, Dell today unveiled a four-socket ...

Video: Socket To Me! Nitwit At ‘Hand To God’ Tries To Charge Phone On Set
... on a performance of Hand To God at Broadway ’s Booth Theatre a few days ago, this patron leapt onstage and tried to plug his phone into a socket ...