Security Services 2.0.1 ( and 2.0.2 ) and NetWare FTP

I have problems ( can�t login ) to login to all NetWare FTP servers after
installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after installing 2.0.2 ). Same problem
is with NetWare Screen Saver on NW 6.5 servers.
0
bambid
8/21/2006 10:12:49 PM
novell.edirectory.netware 7858 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I am not sure about FTP. But I know the scrsaver works. I have servers
running edir881 and ss202 and i unlock scrsaver all the time. I am running
nw65sp5

0
Jeff
8/21/2006 11:55:02 PM
> I am not sure about FTP. But I know the scrsaver works. I have servers
> running edir881 and ss202 and i unlock scrsaver all the time. I am
running
> nw65sp5

Jeff,
I�m on eDir 8.7.3.8, there is a problem.

David

0
bambid
8/22/2006 6:54:40 AM
bambid@email.cz wrote:

> I have problems ( can4t login ) to login to all NetWare FTP servers
> after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after installing 2.0.2 ).
> Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver on NW 6.5 servers.

Renaming nmas.nlm solved all problems. But this isn?t solution for me.

--
With XanaNews 1.18.1.3 on 22.8.2006 12:32:46

David
0
Bambid
8/22/2006 10:35:32 AM
I skipped edir8738 and went to 881.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 06:54:40 +0000, bambid wrote:

>> I am not sure about FTP. But I know the scrsaver works. I have servers
>> running edir881 and ss202 and i unlock scrsaver all the time. I am
> running
>> nw65sp5
>>

> Jeff,
> I�m on eDir 8.7.3.8, there is a problem.
>
> David

0
Jeff
8/22/2006 2:12:16 PM
Bambid wrote:

> bambid@email.cz wrote:
>
> > I have problems ( can4t login ) to login to all NetWare FTP servers
> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after installing 2.0.2 ).
> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver on NW 6.5 servers.
>
> Renaming nmas.nlm solved all problems. But this isn?t solution for me.

Downgrade to NMAS 2.4.0 from NW 6.5 SP5 solved all my problems.

--
With XanaNews 1.18.1.3 on 22.8.2006 18:23:21

David
0
Bambid

I tested it as well, and its definately working fine. The only thing is if
the user has Universal Password enabled, you have to provide the passwords
with the correct cases.

So 'novell' is not the same as 'Novell' or 'noVell'. NWFTPD definately
handles the cases fine...

Cheers, Akos

Bambid wrote:

> Bambid wrote:
>
>> bambid@email.cz wrote:
>>
>> > I have problems ( can4t login ) to login to all NetWare FTP servers
>> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after installing 2.0.2 ).
>> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver on NW 6.5 servers.
>>
>> Renaming nmas.nlm solved all problems. But this isn?t solution for me.
>
> Downgrade to NMAS 2.4.0 from NW 6.5 SP5 solved all my problems.

0
Akos
8/23/2006 6:41:41 AM
Akos Szechy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tested it as well, and its definately working fine. The only thing
> is if the user has Universal Password enabled, you have to provide
> the passwords with the correct cases.
>
> So 'novell' is not the same as 'Novell' or 'noVell'. NWFTPD definately
> handles the cases fine...
>
> Cheers, Akos
>
> Bambid wrote:
>
> > Bambid wrote:

> servers >> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after
> installing 2.0.2 ).  >> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver
> on NW 6.5 servers.  >>
> >> Renaming nmas.nlm solved all problems. But this isn?t solution for
> me.
> >
> > Downgrade to NMAS 2.4.0 from NW 6.5 SP5 solved all my problems.

Hi Alois,
I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
policy without UP enabled too.

Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
problems gone.

I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
downgrade all problems were solved.

--
With XanaNews 1.18.1.3 on 23.8.2006 10:05:37

David
0
Bambid

Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest to
open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...

Thanks, Akos

Bambid wrote:

> Akos Szechy wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tested it as well, and its definately working fine. The only thing
>> is if the user has Universal Password enabled, you have to provide
>> the passwords with the correct cases.
>>
>> So 'novell' is not the same as 'Novell' or 'noVell'. NWFTPD definately
>> handles the cases fine...
>>
>> Cheers, Akos
>>
>> Bambid wrote:

>> servers >> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after
>> installing 2.0.2 ).  >> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver
>> on NW 6.5 servers.  >>
>> me.
>> >
>> > Downgrade to NMAS 2.4.0 from NW 6.5 SP5 solved all my problems.
>> >

> Hi Alois,
> I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
> policy without UP enabled too.
>
> Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
> haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
> possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
> problems gone.
>
> I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
> major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
> downgrade all problems were solved.

0
Akos
8/23/2006 9:41:31 AM
No, this is a known issue (at least the screen saver part).  Screen saver
does you the service of capitalizing all characters in your password when
using NMAS for some reason, or something like that.  Checking for
TID....guess I can't find one right now.  May need to write one.  Anyway,
the scrsaver.nlm that comes with OES SP2 (NW 6.5.6) should have this fixed.
 There is already a bug entered and resolved so it may be released on its
own as well but I doubt it.

As a temporary work around I believe you can create a new UP policy, have
it explicitly say that no UP will be set, and assign that to the user
unlocking the screen.  This is often an admin who does not need a UP anyway.

Good luck.

> Hi,
>
> Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest to
> open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
>
> Thanks, Akos
>
> Bambid wrote:
>
> > Akos Szechy wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I tested it as well, and its definately working fine. The only thing
> >> is if the user has Universal Password enabled, you have to provide
> >> the passwords with the correct cases.
> >>
> >> So 'novell' is not the same as 'Novell' or 'noVell'. NWFTPD definately
> >> handles the cases fine...
> >>
> >> Cheers, Akos

> >> servers >> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after
> >> installing 2.0.2 ).  >> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver
> >> on NW 6.5 servers.  >>
> >> me.

> > Hi Alois,
> > I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
> > policy without UP enabled too.
> >
> > Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
> > haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
> > possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
> > problems gone.
> >
> > I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
> > major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
> > downgrade all problems were solved.

0
ab
8/24/2006 4:32:34 AM
As another note may also be able to use upper-case password to get around it...

Good luck.

> Hi,
>
> Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest to
> open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
>
> Thanks, Akos
>
> Bambid wrote:
>
> > Akos Szechy wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I tested it as well, and its definately working fine. The only thing
> >> is if the user has Universal Password enabled, you have to provide
> >> the passwords with the correct cases.
> >>
> >> So 'novell' is not the same as 'Novell' or 'noVell'. NWFTPD definately
> >> handles the cases fine...
> >>
> >> Cheers, Akos

> >> servers >> > after installing SS 2.0.1 ( and no change after
> >> installing 2.0.2 ).  >> > Same problem is with NetWare Screen Saver
> >> on NW 6.5 servers.  >>
> >> me.

> > Hi Alois,
> > I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
> > policy without UP enabled too.
> >
> > Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
> > haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
> > possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
> > problems gone.
> >
> > I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
> > major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
> > downgrade all problems were solved.

0
ab
8/24/2006 4:34:57 AM
Its a known issue with screen saver and nwconfig. Both should be fixed in
SP6.

The workaround is correct :-)

However, I tested with NWFTPD and its not a problem there. Even if you
specify "Novell", you have to use "Novell" with FTP client, so it does not
accept "novell"...so, its definately UP enabled.

Cheers, Akos

ab@novell.com wrote:

> No, this is a known issue (at least the screen saver part).  Screen saver
> does you the service of capitalizing all characters in your password when
> using NMAS for some reason, or something like that.  Checking for
> TID....guess I can't find one right now.  May need to write one.  Anyway,
> the scrsaver.nlm that comes with OES SP2 (NW 6.5.6) should have this
> fixed.
>  There is already a bug entered and resolved so it may be released on its
> own as well but I doubt it.
>
> As a temporary work around I believe you can create a new UP policy, have
> it explicitly say that no UP will be set, and assign that to the user
> unlocking the screen.  This is often an admin who does not need a UP
> anyway.
>
> Good luck.
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest to
>> open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
>>
>> Thanks, Akos
>>
>> Bambid wrote:

>> > Hi Alois,
>> > I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
>> > policy without UP enabled too.
>> >
>> > Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
>> > haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
>> > possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
>> > problems gone.
>> >
>> > I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
>> > major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
>> > downgrade all problems were solved.

0
Akos
8/24/2006 5:54:13 AM
Hi Ab,
I tried to create password policy, where wasn�t UP enabled, but this
doesn�t solved my problem, only backrev of NMAS helped me.

David

> No, this is a known issue (at least the screen saver part).  Screen saver
> does you the service of capitalizing all characters in your password when
> using NMAS for some reason, or something like that.  Checking for
> TID....guess I can't find one right now.  May need to write one.  Anyway,
> the scrsaver.nlm that comes with OES SP2 (NW 6.5.6) should have this
fixed.
>  There is already a bug entered and resolved so it may be released on its
> own as well but I doubt it.
>
> As a temporary work around I believe you can create a new UP policy, have
> it explicitly say that no UP will be set, and assign that to the user
> unlocking the screen.  This is often an admin who does not need a UP
anyway.

> Good luck.
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest
> > open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
> >
> > Thanks, Akos
> >
> > Bambid wrote:

> > > Hi Alois,
> > > I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created
password
> > > policy without UP enabled too.
> > >
> > > Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
> > > haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
> > > possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
> > > problems gone.
> > >
> > > I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and
had
> > > major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
> > > downgrade all problems were solved.

0
bambid
8/24/2006 8:30:42 AM
TID# 10101057

> As another note may also be able to use upper-case password to get around
it...

> Good luck.
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest to
> > open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
> >
> > Thanks, Akos
> >
> > Bambid wrote:

> > > Hi Alois,
> > > I my setup I had tryed everything possible with UP, I created password
> > > policy without UP enabled too.
> > >
> > > Users that I used to login to FTP server and / or ScreenSaver console
> > > haven?t UP enabled or haven?t any password policy and still wasn?t
> > > possible to login. After downgrade NMAS to 2.4.0 version all this
> > > problems gone.
> > >
> > > I had some interesting side effect, I use Novell Border Manager and had
> > > major problems with single sign-on via Client Trust. After NMAS
> > > downgrade all problems were solved.

0
ab
8/24/2006 1:31:59 PM
....and TID# 3006961

:-D

Cheers, Akos

ab@novell.com wrote:

> TID# 10101057
>

>> As another note may also be able to use upper-case password to get around
> it...
>>
>> Good luck.
>>

>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest
>> > to open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
>> >
>> > Thanks, Akos

0
Akos
8/24/2006 1:38:02 PM
Ok, while we are playing with AB...:-D

....just to give you a hint: it might be usefull, if you want to play with
it, to enable DSTRACE +NMAS and see what is happening there.

Cheers, Akos

bambid@email.cz wrote:

> Hi Ab,
> I tried to create password policy, where wasn�t UP enabled, but this
> doesn�t solved my problem, only backrev of NMAS helped me.
>
> David
>
>> No, this is a known issue (at least the screen saver part).  Screen saver
>> does you the service of capitalizing all characters in your password when
>> using NMAS for some reason, or something like that.  Checking for
>> TID....guess I can't find one right now.  May need to write one.  Anyway,
>> the scrsaver.nlm that comes with OES SP2 (NW 6.5.6) should have this
> fixed.
>>  There is already a bug entered and resolved so it may be released on its
>> own as well but I doubt it.
>>
>> As a temporary work around I believe you can create a new UP policy, have
>> it explicitly say that no UP will be set, and assign that to the user
>> unlocking the screen.  This is often an admin who does not need a UP
> anyway.
>>
>> Good luck.
>>

>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Well, I can only say that its also working for me, so I would suggest
>> > open an SR with Novell, if you want this solved for the future...
>> >
>> > Thanks, Akos

> definately

> for

> password

> had

0
Akos

critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 #2
Name: Jimi Product: Firefox Summary: critical leak in security on firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0 Comments: Dear Sirs, I saw that you created new version of firefox 2 so I have just tested latest firefox 2.0.0.1. on the same problem that I had with firefox 2. So, after browsing again this time with 2 opened tabs I was testing switch proxy extension and than suddenly huge amount of data came on my computer seemingly out of nowhere. I stopped activities by pusshing stop loading this page icon on browser on both opened tabs although only on one the page was loading ...

updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best.
Name: Raymond Gray Email: rcg123atoptonlinedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: updating 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 is confusing at best. Comments: I tried a few times to find the upgrade at the Firefox web site but only found the complete 2.0.0.2 install file. then I used the HELP > Check for Updates and found, downloaded and installed the 2.0.0.2 update. When it was completed, I re-launched firefox and checked the ABOUT, which showed 2.0.0.2 Yet today I got a firefox notice that an update was available; checked ABOUT again and it's back to 2.0.0.1. This does not give me...

1.5.0.10/2.0.0.2 release update... respinning for 2.0.0.2 rc5, new target release date Tue. 2/27
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050707070507020409050603 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit A new blocker was discovered recently what will require a respin for Firefox 2.0.0.2: Bug 370521 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=370521> -- TextArea not firing onchange event (edit <javascript:toggleField('summary');>) was caused by the checkin for: Bug 357684 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=357684> -- onchange on ...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 download window problem
I am having a problem with the download options in the browser. Hope I can explain this correctly so it makes sense. I went to "options" "download" and tried changing it there for various settings with no change. Problem just started with 2.0.01 and unfortunately the browser updated to 2.0.0.2 before I could stop it but problems still there. My other computer works fine with both versions so I think something got corrupted but don't know what or how to fix it. I don't want to uninstall FF and reinstall it and lose all my bookmarks. Is there a r...

stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2
Name: Stefan Junge Email: sjungeatimsasdotuni-bremen.de Product: Firefox Summary: stored passwords aber update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 Comments: stored passwords ist not working in v2.0.0.2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 #2
Name: deniz atilla Email: denizatilla87atyahoodotcom.tr Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 Comments: Hi, I have just heard that you support Kurdish Language in Firefox. I think that it will be problematic situation for you. Did you research that this Kurdish language is not real? In Turkey, Turkish people are not against this language, but this time, it will be a chaos. Maybe you do not know who you serve. I want to you to rethink this issue and take back it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10 ...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

superreview requested: [Bug 372232] text inside <svg> won't render in FF 2. 0.0.2 (it shows in DOM tree). However, it renders inside 2.0.0 and 2.0.0.1. #2
T Rowley (IBM) <tor@acm.org> has asked Robert O'Callahan <roc@ocallahan.org> for superreview: Bug 372232: text inside <svg> won't render in FF 2.0.0.2 (it shows in DOM tree). However, it renders inside 2.0.0 and 2.0.0.1. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=372232 Attachment 261164: compact logic https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=261164&action=edit ...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Web resources about - Security Services 2.0.1 ( and 2.0.2 ) and NetWare FTP - novell.edirectory.netware

Krebs on Security
The House Financial Services Committee is slated to hold a hearing this Friday on the impact of cyber heists against small- to mid-sized businesses. ...

Security Middle East - Latest news from the Middle East.
Security Middle East is a news portal for the entire security industry, focussed specifically on latest security news from the Middle East. Security ...

Information Security News, IT Security News & Expert Insights: SecurityWeek.Com
IT Security News and Information Security News, Cyber Security, Network Security, Enterprise Security Threats, Cybercrime News and more. Information ...

Committee on National Security Systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Committee (NSTISSC) was established under National Security Directive ...

Vegas Taco Joint Gets Burglarized, Makes Amazing Viral Video Ad From Security-Cam Footage
... restaurant that first opened in 2014, and attempted to rob the place after breaking in. Fortunately, Frijoles has a pretty good security-cam ...

Weaponization, iOS attacks and biometrics – the security landscape for 2016
... the time of year when companies inevitably turn to their crystal balls and try to predict what the coming year will have in store. Where security ...

Homeland Security to deport hundreds who immigrated illegally - Videos - CBS News
The Obama administration is moving ahead with a new crackdown on illegal immigration. CBS News has confirmed the Department of Homeland Security ...

Security footage shows 'taco thieves'
A Las Vegas restaurant was robbed. What it decided to do next is hilarious.

2015 trends: The evolution of password security
Why you should get on board with fingerprint sensors and two-factor authentication.

IDG Contributor Network: Information security don't let the apparent complexity intimidate you
I launched a new security-related service a few weeks ago. I spent many hours working on the website, including the service description, and ...