eGuide 2.1.1 <--> 2.1.2

--____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____

Hi all,

Playing around two servers with two different eGuide releases I'm able to =
use this application to allow the users to change its own password with =
the older version (eGuide 2.1.1) but not with the new one eGuide 2.1.2.

Please, am I missing something? Is it not possible that each user change =
her/his own password using eGuide 2.1.2?

Thanks indeed,

Ricardo