I want I want I want, I need I need I need

Beyond &^%@#$* cool!

http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/

Ted Novak
TRA#5512
0
ISO
1/29/2009 8:19:58 PM
novell.community.chat 7635 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hey �:

> cool!

With all that water, it should be!  Yea...I want one of those....until
it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me
spinning.

--
Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain)
0
> With all that water, it should be!  Yea...I want one of those....until
> it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me
> spinning.

Eh.  That could be its own fun LOL.

--
Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows.
0
� wrote:

> Beyond &^%@#$* cool!
>
> http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-
> fly/
>
> Ted Novak
> TRA#5512

Do any of the other videos on that site open? THe controls work in FF
but the videos won't respond. IE drops into an epileptic seizure.

--
brain
0
> Do any of the other videos on that site open? THe controls work in FF
> but the videos won't respond. IE drops into an epileptic seizure.

I couldn't make others work either.

--
Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows.
0
GofBorg
1/30/2009 4:43:16 PM
GofBorg wrote:

> > Do any of the other videos on that site open? THe controls work in
> > FF but the videos won't respond. IE drops into an epileptic seizure.
>
> I couldn't make others work either.

I went to the home page of the site. From there it worked.
strange.
--
brain
0

I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED!
Name: Wayne Lee Email: waynerleeatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: I have a NEED, a NEED for SPEED! Comments: This is awesome. The comparison between this and IE7 is like night and day. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

I need want to refresh my page
I don't want refreshing my page HOW DO ??? MY CODE FLOWİNG #region POLATHAN // FileName: header.cs // Date Created: 06/04/2009 // Author:Polathan // Note : success... #endregion using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration; using System.Collections; using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using BLL; using Util; using System.IO; using UserImage; using XDProducte.Model.AddUpdateDeleteUser;using System.Drawing;  ...

we need you as you needed us
Name: Ivan Product: Firefox Summary: we need you as you needed us Comments: hey Firefox is awesome and beats IE... all of us gladly downloaded it to brake a world record... now we ask you to help us in stoping the cancellation of a great TV show, im sure Mozilla has some Stargate fans... please come and sign your names in... http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/ .. Michael Humphreys: I support this petition. Abelardo Canaan: I support this petition. Joseph Tentallini: I support this petition. Mick Green: Why stop the best show on Tv? Brendan...

Want to get started, what do I need?
Hi everyone, This is my first thread on here, so first of all, Hello. I have a few questions before I get started. First, I have Windows XP Home on my PC, will I have to upgrade to XP Pro? I have downloaded Cassini, as I am told that will allow me to write and at least learn ASP.Net on XP Home. On top of Cassini I have also downloaded the .Net Framework, and Web Matrix. What else do I need? I know that I need a Database of some sort, which would be the best (and most cost effective) to go with? I am familiar with Access, and have built some complex Relatinal Databases with it, but I...

Wanting to install KDE, but need help.
Hi, at the moment I have Gnome as my default desktop (11.4) but am wanting to give KDE a try. I know that before you log in to the desktop you can choose which desktop to use BUT I do not know how to install KDE. Any help please ? -- Tw4T ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Just go to YaST -> Software Management. Then click the View dropdown menu and select Patterns. Then tick the KDE4 Desktop Environment and KDE4 Base System patterns. Then click accept -- -*Thanks, Andrew*- Desktop: Custom Built, Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, 8GB RA...

I want to run linux, need some help
I want to run linux. I found a P2 with like 266Mhz and i think windows 95 that i can get for free. What I want to do is run some kind of linux on it. Im not going to be using windows on the computer, so would i be off reformating the hard drive then installing linux? Or should i use a program like bootmagic and create and new partition? Also what would be a good linux to use? Ive never used linux, but i have messed around in FreeBSD a tad. I'm mainly just want it to try something new, so it wont be my name OS. So any idea on something with fairly easy install, and good fo...

Need to rant
Hello Had a bad day at work! GroupWise has descended to new depths of unreliability (with all of this new Active Sync/SOAP stuff - which is pretty much an essential requirement these days). The POA has crashed due to segmentation fault (bad code) twice today and also had to be bounced twice due to a SOAP threads issue, so 4 POA outages in one day - appalling!!! Sorry, but I think Novell have lost the plot with GroupWise. Anybody know of a job for a capable Linux/Novell (with the emphasis on Linux not Novell) sysadmin in Sydney? I love my Open Source software, because it ...

2 things I want to do but need help.
I have successfully installed 11.4 with Gnome 2, after the disaster that was Ubuntu 11.04. I have now made a permanent switch to openSUSE and I like it a lot. However, 2 things that is missing from my life is Screenlets and VLC player. Does anyone have any idea how I go about installing these. Thanks in advance. -- "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts." Buddha in The Dhammapada. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not sure about Screenlets but 'Multimedia in One Click' (http://tinyur...

What info do you want/need
Hello, I'm compiling a list of topics on the 11.9.2 (and above) optimizer for use as white papers and presentations. I have my own ideas about what's wanted and needed. But, I'd like to know what you out there in the 'real world' want and need in the way of info about the optimizer. Is there anything that the docs don't give you, or don't give you enough of? Is there anything you've been curious about but just can't get any info on? Let me know (I'm hoping to get swamped) Thanks, Eric Miner ASE Engineering Optimizer Group As so...

Volunteer wanted: We need a new wiki.
These TAP extension proposals and designs for parsers and questions for details about the TAP grammar... they should all go into the Wiki. But the Perl QA Wiki sucks. Its slow. Its spammed. UseModWiki sucks. And I don't have the time to maintain it. We need a new wiki. schwern.org is too anemic to run anything serious (64 megs of RAM, woo!). We need a volunteer with server space to setup and maintain the Perl QA Wiki. I'd prefer MediaWiki (that which Wikipedia uses). It seems the best known, best of breed with the least fuss. Please contact me if you would like to...

i want to know... i need Application Server or not?
If my company have 2 site, i want provide powerbuilder application now. Then, local client can conn to database directly. On another site, i can conn via internet... but... i need to use JDBC? or just conn by IP address? or i need application server? whats the diff? eg: application server : very stable JDBC : very slow IP address : impossible thx If you use an app server, you can centralize business and data access logic and keep the client relatively thin. You can also take advantage of database connection caching, which will greatly increase the scalability of the appli...

cascadingdropdown ajax...i want to implement it... how do i? help needed
Friends I am having 2 tables tb_department and tbl_projects under every project there are some departments I also have 2 stored procedures to select some columns from both the tables... What i want to do is.... using cascadingdropdown ajax tool.... when I select a project name from project dropdown list.... i want corresponding project names to come in 2nd dropdown list Can someone post the code from scratch? I am using VB.NET to achieve this.....and MS SQL database... Thanks in advance Lot of tutorial for this try this one good to start with.. http://www.asp.net/LEARN/ajax-video...

need your help..... want to work with asp.net
Dear all I work with ASP from  4 Years Now i need to begin work with ASP.NET i need some instructions to follow it   thanks for all  Eng.Ahmed A Gawad+20105827992 Hello, I would recommend you start from the Tutorials link you see above in the main forums page. This is the best place to start from.   regardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP I have been using asp.net for about 8 months, on and off. Before this I was using VB. You seem to be way ahead of the game with your asp experiance. I bought the book "Beginning ASP.NET E-Comme...

Wanted: We Need to hire a DNN Contractor/Consultant
First of all, let me apologize in advance if this is not the right place to post this.  If it isn't, it might not be a bad idea to create a new sub-forum under DotNetNuke for this type of thing.  I've posted several on-topic posts to the various forums, so I'm not a total newbie and have (tried at least) to make contributions to the forums here. My company is looking to hire (on a contract basis) a developer with solid experience with DotNetNuke 3.0 and above.  We're a small startup consulting firm with too large a client load. Our big project right now is a web site...

Web resources about - I want I want I want, I need I need I need - novell.community.chat

Full Episode: WN 12/20/15: Clinton, Sanders Tangle in Democratic Debate
Gift Card Confidential: Turn Them in for Cash; Investigation of Alleged Lotto Fixing Scam Widens

Steve Harvey Announces Wrong Miss Universe 2015 Winner
Steve Harvey mistakenly crowned the wrong Miss Universe on Sunday evening (December 20). The 58-year-old television host accidentally announced ...

Experts: Jet Crew Shouldn't Tell Passengers of Bomb Scare
ABC News Experts: Jet Crew Shouldn't Tell Passengers of Bomb Scare ABC News A child rests as passengers go through security screening at Moi ...

Splintered Spanish vote heralds arduous coalition talks
Reuters Splintered Spanish vote heralds arduous coalition talks Reuters MADRID A historically fragmented vote in Spanish elections on Sunday ...

Hundreds protest release of New Delhi rapist
Salt Lake Tribune Hundreds protest release of New Delhi rapist Salt Lake Tribune Indian youth shout slogans as they are detained by police ...

Landslide devastates Chinese industrial park, 91 missing
By Ben Blanchard BEIJING (Reuters) - At least 91 people were missing after a huge mound of mud and construction waste collapsed at a business ...

Israel hit by rockets from Lebanon as tensions rise after Hezbollah's Samir Kantar killing
Katyusha missiles fired into Israel after air strike killed Hezbollah leader in Syria.

Learner drivers to get lessons on the motorway for the first time
Learner drivers could have lessons on motorways for the first time, in a bid to ensure they have tackled challenging conditions with a qualified ...

Ted Cruz Maintains Big Lead in Iowa
Here's more for the "establishment is doomed" files : Ted Cruz maintains a strong lead over Donald Trump in Iowa, according to the results of ...

SpaceX delays launch and landing test of Falcon 9 rocket
(By Irene Klotz, Reuters) – Elon Musk’s SpaceX on Sunday postponed launch of an upgraded Falcon 9 rocket and an attempt to land the booster at ...