Community Chat - unavailable

FYI:  Couldn't get to comm. chat for several minutes.

--
lcurrie

lcurrie
3/6/2008 2:16:01 AM
novell.community.chat 7635 articles. 0 followers. Follow

all the novell forums seemed to have been down for awhile earlier both for nntp and http access.

Rodney

<lcurrie.35twon@no-mx.forums.novell.com>,
lcurrie<lcurrie@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> FYI:  Couldn't get to comm. chat for several minutes.

0
Rodney

Suse.community.chat
It seems that NNTP posters cannot post to suse.community.chat. Is it just me? Has everyone else migrated to the web interface? -Bob C. "Wallgames.com" <rpcarroll@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message news:cV%eq.4700$8W7.707@kovat.provo.novell.com... > It seems that NNTP posters cannot post to suse.community.chat. > > Is it just me? Has everyone else migrated to the web interface? > > -Bob C. > > > Or is the error message that says "The newsgroup 'suse.community.chat' could not be resolved" bogus?...

Community Site complete with shopper & chat
My version of the Community Site which includes an integrated Shopper plus chat web control is now free. To see this site in action look at http://www.hillumswebsites.com Regards Robin. ...

community starter kit with cute chat and messenger
I am using the community starter kit with cute chat and messenger.  everything works well with the exception of the messenger.  The messenger will find other users.  it gives an error message saying that Column 'User_Username,' does not belong to table Table.  Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to overcome it. Thanx,~~~BillyZ...

Communities Chat gadget does not work with Secure iChain accelerators.
Solution NOVL87352 This problem has been addressed in Novell exteNd Director 4.1 Standard Edition. The Community Chat gadget has been enhanced with an option to use http/s instead of the applet (socket interface) for compatibility with iChain and other firewalls/proxies. This elliminates the need for tunneling on port 2122. There is a new configuration setting in the Community Chat gadget called "Use HTTP instead of Sockets". By setting this to "True", all instant messages will be sent via http/s rather than the socket interface. To configure this...

Strong Coders Community: Announcing Live Chat and Messenger
The Strong Coders Community is pleased to announce the launch of Live Chat and Messenger on its forums using CuteSoft's Cute Chat and Web Messenger components. Not only can you get your questions answered and answer questions, but also hang out with others in the developer community live. We're also pleased to announce that the MVP Live Chats forum will soon be live on the site. Each week, Microsoft MVPs will be there live to answer your questions by chat. Don't miss out. We'll be announcing that forum again when it goes live so stay tuned. Join us today at http://community.strongcoders.com....

Best IRC community ? oder Chat �ber suse teamspeak
Hallo kennt wer einen Deutschen IRC channel oder besser noch einem teamspeak Chat �ber Suse linux und ubuntu wo man sich mit vielen anderen Neueinsteigern �ber linux austauschen kann? Ich blick n�mlich noch gar nix !!! Erste hilfe w�re gibt es teamspeak f�r linux �berhaupt oder was �hnliches ? wie installiere ich das ? MFG -- meisterfu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ probably get a better answer here: http://www.linux-club.de/ but, try http://en.opensuse.org/Communicate/IRC and find: #openSUSE-de and #openSUSE-de-cha ...

A Flop Show- For the community
Asp.net Team had taken a real great step by introducing " For The Community, By The Community ".It was a move to offer a sort of starterkits, by offering what the community likes, collecting the feedback with theopinion polls.There were 3 polls collected and the Starterkits were supposed to be offered from 4th August, 18th August and 28th Augustrespectively.It was very sad to see that all expert coders/developers have failed to submit the codes in time in the first move itself.If the first coder/developer was late, the second one could have submtited his, but none of the Three deve...

chat
Name: elida Email: elidaadams_at_comcast.net Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: chat Comments: i cant seem to chat with friends on line nor use my mic?plz help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060414 ...

Chat
My personal preference is to have nothing to do with chat. I've been using FireFox as my "working" browser. Just now, it opened a __chat__ window on my screen, because that's how somebody at my ISP tried to reach me. I never DREAMED that within a "supposedly slim" FireFox there is support for chat. If I can't disable chat, that makes FireFox abhorrent to me. How do I permanently DISABLE chat in FireFox ? mikus ...

Chat
Is there any way to set up two computers on the same LAN so you can do something like Chat with out going outside of your LAN? Keith Nuttle wrote: > Is there any way to set up two computers on the same LAN so you can do > something like Chat with out going outside of your LAN? You forgot to mention the OS in question. You are posting here with MS Win XP. You also forgot to mention the OS of the other correspondents of the LAN chat. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_messenger A LAN messenger is an instant messaging program designed for use within a single local area ...

Chat
I am not a teeny bopper and have no desire to chat with anyone on line. Please find a way to delete the word chat from my homepage. Why not put "enable porn" or "enable spam" on the list of tabs? They are just as undesirable!!! Get rid of Chat, please. On Mar 13, 2009, at 9:35 AM, antichat wrote: > I am not a teeny bopper and have no desire to chat with anyone on > line. Please find a way to delete the word chat from my homepage. > Why not put "enable porn" or "enable spam" on the list of tabs? They > are just as undesirab...

Chat
I need to develop a chat application. There will be a desktop application that will communicate with a browser. Therefore I have to establish a chat between a desktop application and a client browser. I need to know the best way for implementing this functionality.  I want to deveplo a chat application like it too. Write your own server to handle the HTTP requests for the inner frame. Have the server never end the page, just send the additional data sas it comes along. Works perfect, with the problem of the browser never being finished with the page. I know some commercial servers th...

chat
Name: stevenson Email: stevensonstatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: chat Comments: thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

chat
Hello.... I've created a simple little webchat. Only one page and to folders for the images(smileys). Like i said very simple. But I realy don't know if it works when there a a lot of users. You can download and test the code here www.hadesmoon.com/im/im.aspx Please let me know what you think of it. The code is still a bit dirty.. but it's a first impression. Cheers, Wes It has been changed a lot!!!! Only updates the users if there's something to update(user added or removed). Doesn't clean on every users reload but only on selected interval. Create a new cha...

Chat
Hi all, I'm trying to make something like a chat ....to comunicate 2 computers in a red.. i have no idea how to start..so i will apreciate any help... ah.. http://www.powerobjects.com/distributed/example3.htm Luck, Paul "Aldo A. Herrera" wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm trying to make something like a chat ....to comunicate 2 computers in a > red.. > > i have no idea how to start..so i will apreciate any help... > > ah.. ...

Web resources about - Community Chat - unavailable - novell.community.chat

Trump, Cruz say San Bernardino shooting likely linked to 'radical Islamic terrorism'
WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz each suggested on Thursday that the shootings in San Bernardino ...

​ZixCorp: How we landed Google, Intel and Cisco as customers
Dallas Business Journal (blog) ​ZixCorp: How we landed Google, Intel and Cisco as customers Dallas Business Journal (blog) Dallas-based ZixCorp ...

The new emojis are finally coming to Android, starting first with Nexus devices
Taco night is about to get a whole lot better. That’s because if you have a Nexus device, you’ll soon be able to spice up your invites with the ...

UK bombs Syrian oil field after MPs vote for strikes
Britain joined the US-led bombing campaign over Syria on Thursday, hitting an oil field held by Islamic State jihadists just hours after a decisive ...

Easter Eggs and Hidden References in the New ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Trailer
Mr. Sunday Movies points out some of the easter eggs and hidden references in the new trailer for the upcoming film Batman v Superman: Dawn of ...

Meet the 15-year-old creator of "The Last Message Received" Tumblr
Emily Trunko, 15, lives in Copley, Ohio. She is the creator of The Last Message Received , a Tumblr that posts screenshots of final text messages ...

Infuse video playback app makes its way to the new Apple TV
Infuse, a popular video library and playback application for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, is making its way to tvOS on the new Apple TV ...

Google makes big clean energy purchase to power data centers
Powering Google's online empire takes a lot of energy, and the company wants to use all clean sources to run its data centers by 2025. The company ...

Facebook locks down Belgian site following tracking lawsuit
It's not altogether surprising that a website some use to scrapbook their entire lives be regularly held to account over its privacy policies. ...

Hawaii Supreme Court pulls construction permit for one of the world's largest telescopes
A long-awaited Hawaii Supreme Court ruling Wednesday invalidating a construction permit for what would be one of the world's largest telescopes ...