Please Please Please help me out...

hello,

our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a
proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out
i'm a newbie.
0
akula_26
1/8/2007 10:21:02 AM
novell.bordermanager.proxies 3217 articles. 0 followers. Follow

hello,

our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a
proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out
i'm a newbie.
the file server ip is 192.20.71.1
the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252
0
akula_26
1/8/2007 10:27:17 AM
akula_26@hotmail.com wrote:

> our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a
> proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out
> i'm a newbie.

You can't point a NetWare server at the proxy... you will need to let it
get out "direct" via NAT. The basic steps are:

- enable dynamic NAT on the BM public interface if it is not already
enabled (INETCFG).

- create a filter exception that lets the NW6 server get out, using
FILTCFG. An exception would look similar to:

Source interface: private
Dest. Interface: public
Packet type: all-ip-st (see below)
source address: private IP of NW6 server
dest. address: any

If you want the NW6 server to be able to do "anything", you need to
create a packet type that lets it use any protocol, any port, stateful.
Such a packet type would look like:

name: all-ip-st
protocol: IP
stateful: enabled

--
Jim
NSC Sysop

0
akula_26

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Name: Nick Crain Email: n.crain_at_rogers.com Product: Firefox Summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comments: Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature. It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Nick Crain wrote: > Name: Nick Crain > Email: n.crain_at_r...

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

Please, please, please ....
Name: Dean Talboys Email: deanatlouistalboysdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please, please, please .... Comments: Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed site as Firefox "Unfriendly"? I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my sites are IE and Firefox compatible. But I'm really frustrated at the number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible. You know, you get to the last screen of ...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

LDAP Request Help
My head is about to fly off my neck and shoot through the ceiling! Ive been trying to make the following code work for weeks, and I cannot figure it out. The code is located at this website: http://v5.beta.docutek.com/eres/custom/fresnoLDAP.aspx. Everytime I try to run this sub I get the following error: "Unknown error (0x80005000) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServic...

Please, Please
Name: Ernesto Rodriguez Email: aspacsaathotmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Please, Please Comments: Hey Guys, If you really want us to reclaim our inbox, please make Thunderbird work with exchange. Browser Details: Opera/9.20 (X11; Linux i686; U; en) ...

PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SEND EMAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
Hi,I am new to this forum and hope it will help me reach out for my target. well, my task is to create a web page with followign description. please help me out the email part. well, it is a request form page where, when one fills up the request adn clicks the submit request button, and information should go automatically to the authorizer, saying that so and so request has been made and the detail of the post can also be viewed in so and so page (folow the link to view detail) and when the person opens the page, there is a button called "grant the request". when only that button i...

Please, Please Help!
I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now and I dont know what is going on. I am trying to insert a row into a database and for some reason it gives me this error. I really need help on this, I have been trying to figure this out for SO long and I can't find anything anywhere.     Unable to open the physical file "C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)".An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\ASP.NET\App_Data\dbInfo.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file canno...

Please, please help.
My web page would not show, so I wrote and uploaded a small config file. The index.aspx file will show now. Now I have a problem that is horrible. When My website is displayed, it is really, really slow to load. All images are displayed one after another it appears. For example, my toolbar buttons will display, coming in about once every second. Then other images succesively come in slow. It looks so bad. Imagine 1996 with a slow pc accesing the web. Just like that. What can I do? Is there a way to cache everything in a page before it is actually displayed to the screen. I am rea...

Web resources about - Please Please Please help me out... - novell.bordermanager.proxies

President Obama on San Bernardino Shooting: ‘It Is Just Too Easy’ to Buy Guns
President Barack Obama said authorities do not yet know the motivations of the suspects who opened fire on a holiday party in San Bernardino ...

Marco Rubio Hits Donald Trump Over Israel
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio attacked GOP front-runner Donald Trump’s assertion that the Israeli people must be willing to sacrifice more for peace. ...

Speccy restores compatibility with Windows 10, supports latest Intel processors
Piriform has released Speccy 1.29 , a new version of its free Windows system information tool. The headline new feature in version 1.29 also ...

Mark Hamill Goes Undercover as Stormtrooper to Greet ‘Star Wars’ Fans on Hollywood Blvd.
Mark Hamill disguised himself as a stormtrooper and took to Hollywood Boulevard to tell fans that this is their last chance to win tickets for ...

Syrian activists react with dismay to UK decision to launch air strikes on ISIS
Many Syrian campaigners have expressed concern the bombing campaign will do little to hinder ISIS while others suggested it would drive new recruits ...

‘Batman Vs. Superman’ full-length trailer drops: this looks really stupid, right?
For the love of all that is holy, Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice looks like an exquisite mess. To be fair, I’m sure it will make billions. ...

7 apps I really want to see on the new Apple TV
Theres plenty to choose from in the tvOS App Store for the new Apple TV, but the set-top box still hasnt become my absolute go-to device for ...

Russell Knox three off lead in South Africa
Scotsman Russell Knox three off lead in South Africa Scotsman A good effort for his first competitive outing in South Africa, it saw Knox ...

Climate Change Policy Should Start With Energy Efficiency
A new report explores the important role of energy efficiency in policies attempting to address global climate change. According to Yu Wang, ...

Africa Launches 300 GW Renewable Energy Initiative
The heads of state of African nations have launched the African Renewable Energy Initiative in an attempt to provide 300 GW of renewable energy. ...