Internal Server Error (Error 500)

Hello

We are using BM 3.8.4 and Netware 6.5 sp5.

We are a school, and after rolling out a new student information system,
the Bordermanager proxy is (almost daily now), reporting an Internal Server
Error (Error 500) that locks the teachers out of the system.  We have had
this problem sporadically in the past, but it is almost daily now that I
have to restart the Bordermanager server.

I am planning today to use the proxy.cfg file as posted from Craig Johnson,
mainly to change the lines of PassContentLength=1, IgnoreContentLength=1,
and IgnoreContenetLengthCheck=1 as those seem to be related to the 500 error.

Where else can I check in the proxy console to troubleshoot this problem?
Any other suggestions as to the next step of troubleshooting?  I will edit
the proxy.cfg and patch the server first, but after this?
Thanks in advance,

David Spangler
dspangler@maine207.org
0
dspangler
12/6/2006 5:48:05 PM
novell.bordermanager.proxies 3217 articles. 0 followers. Follow

David,

Is this internal server on the private side of your LAN? In that case
did you consider NOT using the proxy to access this server?

--
Cat
NSC Volunteer Sysop

> David,
>
> Is this internal server on the private side of your LAN? In that case
> did you consider NOT using the proxy to access this server?
>
> --
> Cat
> NSC Volunteer Sysop

0
dspangler
12/6/2006 10:01:38 PM
dspangler@maine207.org wrote:

> Where else can I check in the proxy console to troubleshoot this problem?

Go to support.novell.com, search for the 500 internal error and you'll
get tid3370979
And leave the proxy.cfg as it is

gonzalo
0
mysterious
12/6/2006 10:18:23 PM
Gonzalo,

I see this error massage 500 with proxy.nlm 5.10.03, 06. November 2006 every
two to three days.
This problem is not finally fixed.

Walter

>>> mysterious<zali_zali@msn.com> schrieb am Mittwoch, 06. Dezember 2006 um
23:18 in Nachricht <PkHdh.10476$jS4.620@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>:
> dspangler@maine207.org wrote:
>

>> Where else can I check in the proxy console to troubleshoot this
> problem?
>

> Go to support.novell.com, search for the 500 internal error and you'll
> get tid3370979
> And leave the proxy.cfg as it is
>
> gonzalo
0
Walter
12/8/2006 11:18:15 AM
Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
> Gonzalo,
>
> I see this error massage 500 with proxy.nlm 5.10.03, 06. November 2006 every
> two to three days.
> This problem is not finally fixed.
>
> Walter

1. Can you post your proxy.cfg?
2. Are you using "use http 1.1 thru proxy" on the browser?
3. If you get the error and hit "refresh" is the page loading?
Thanks

gonzalo
0
mysterious
12/8/2006 11:24:53 AM
> Yes- These servers are all internal.  Is there a setting on the
> bordermanager to allow access to this without proxy?  We are a large school
> district and I'm not sure I am able to bypass the proxy for local addresses
> on all the workstations (like through windows or firefox settings).
> Thank you!

you could use the login script to run a program that changes the proxy
settings for the workstations, for instance.
This has to be done at the workstation, there is no way to do it at the
server.

--
Cat
NSC Volunteer Sysop

1.

[MiniWeb Server]
Port-Number=1959
Root-Directory=SYS:\ETC\PROXY\DATA

[MiniWeb Server: Mime Types]

#[Internal Error]
#EnterDebugger=1

[Extra Configuration]
DoNotCacheWhenCookieFound=1
IgnoreDuplicateChill=1
RestartTimeoutAfterEverySend=1
EnableICSPassThruFix=1
TurnOffPersistantPassThru=1
TransparentProxySupportsVirtualServers=1
EnableNoCachePassThru=1
DiscardAcceptRanges=1
; Lt. Gonzalo auf 1, 12.11.2006
PassContentLength=1
AllowSecond220Respond=1
CodeRedWorkAround=1
UseSimplifiedErrorPage=1
ResolveProxyIPAddress=0
ScanVirusPatterns=1
DoNotCreateFullyQualifiedHostNames=0
HTTPSAuthenticationSwitch=0
DoNotSaveMemoryCacheDuringUnload=1
Line_Terminator=CR
DoNotResolveNamesBeforeGoingThruHierarchy=1
AckWithNoDataOnSYN=1
IgnoreContentLengthCheck=1
OC_IgnoreContentLengthFlag=1
EnableIncomplete302ResponseFix=1
IcpBypassOrigin=1
SCacheDestroyYieldInterval=200
;
; Lt. SP5 abschalten WH 10.11.06
; Next entry (from BM37Sp2) fixes problem browsing certain web sites
DoNotSendExtraCRLF=1
;

DisableDNSCheckup=1
DonotCache4ContEncoding=1
TreatLeftArrowAsHeaderBodySeparator=0
#AllowHTTPTunneling=0
new302Redirect=1
noRetryIfPragmaNoCacheHeaderPresent=1
#EnableHTTPSLogging=1
#RedirectHTTPSRequest=1
ResBadAddressLoopBreak=1
#BM_SMTP_Banner = "Test BM SMTP Banner. Any unauthorized use of this
software would lead to legal action against the user"
AllowGTCPProxyToUsePort25=1
#MailProxySupportsTransparency=1
#ProcessMultipleMXRecordsOfDomain=1
SkipHttpReplyHeaderCaseChange=1
SupportLargePostRequest=1
DonotSendIPToACL=1
#EnableAntispamFeature=1
#GraceLoginNotification=1
;
; Starting with the BM38FP3E/BM37FP4E patches, fix user names not showing
; up in extended logs
LogUserNameInExtendedLog=1
;
; New addition from BM38FP3B/BM37FP4D, allowing custom logout page
; when you logout through http://x.x.x.x:1959/cmd/BM-Logout
CustomErrorPages=1
NoDummySlashUpstream=1
#IncomingMultiDomainSupport=1
; Lt. Gonzalo auf 1, 12.11.2006
SendHTTP11Request=1
#noIcpParentDownAlert=1
#EnableSendListBeforeData=1
#CustomMsgForPermissionDenied="Your test here"

[TransparentHTTPS]
HTTPSPort1=443

#[Antispam Domain List]
#AntispamDomain1=domain1.com

#[BM Mail Proxy]
#BM_Domain=heaven.com
#BM_Incoming_Relay=0
#BM_Proxy_Domain=mysterious.heaven.com

#[Multiple Domain Support]
#MultiDomain1=InternalMailServerName1/PrimaryDomain1
#MultiDomain2=InternalMailServerName2/PrimaryDomain2

#[POP3 Additional Servers]
#serverX=<proxy's secondary IP address>/<IP address of internal POP3
server>

[BM Cookie]
BM_Forward_Cookie=0

[Object Cache]
cut thru no CLH length=0
disk management factor=4000

[Log Format]
Delimiter-Character=space

[HTTP Streaming]
ResetOriginServerConnAfterClientReset=1

#[Tunneling]
#EnableTunnelingControl=0
#EnableTunnelingControlLog=1

#[HttpTunnelingAllowed]
#port=21

#[X-Authenticated-User]
#EnableXAuthenticatedUserHTTPHeader=1
#LDAPServer=X.X.X.X
#LdapTypeUserName=1

#[Proxy-Authorization]
#AlwaysSendAuthorizationToCERNParent=1

#[Nsure Audit]
#Enable=0
#EnableUserAgentLogging=0
#EnableErrorMessageDisplay=0

[Virus Pattern Configuration]
MaxNoOfVirusPatterns=28
NoOfVirusPatterns=28
PatternSize=16
EnableAutoPatternUpdate=0
PatternStartOffset=1
VirusPattern0=scripts/..%252f.
VirusPatternoffset10=0
VirusPatternvalue10=0
VirusPatternoffset20=0
VirusPatternvalue20=0
VirusPatternorigLength0=57
VirusPattern1=scripts/..%c1%1c
VirusPatternoffset11=0
VirusPatternvalue11=0
VirusPatternoffset21=0
VirusPatternvalue21=0
VirusPatternorigLength1=58
VirusPattern2=scripts/..%c0%2f
VirusPatternoffset12=0
VirusPatternvalue12=0
VirusPatternoffset22=0
VirusPatternvalue22=0
VirusPatternorigLength2=58
VirusPattern3=scripts/..%c0%af
VirusPatternoffset13=0
VirusPatternvalue13=0
VirusPatternoffset23=0
VirusPatternvalue23=0
VirusPatternorigLength3=58
VirusPattern4=scripts/..%%35c.
VirusPatternoffset14=0
VirusPatternvalue14=0
VirusPatternoffset24=0
VirusPatternvalue24=0
VirusPatternorigLength4=57
VirusPattern5=scripts/root.exe
VirusPatternoffset15=0
VirusPatternvalue15=0
VirusPatternoffset25=0
VirusPatternvalue25=0
VirusPatternorigLength5=33
VirusPattern6=MSADC/root.exe?/
VirusPatternoffset16=0
VirusPatternvalue16=0
VirusPatternoffset26=0
VirusPatternvalue26=0
VirusPatternorigLength6=31
VirusPattern7=d/winnt/system32
VirusPatternoffset17=0
VirusPatternvalue17=0
VirusPatternoffset27=0
VirusPatternvalue27=0
VirusPatternorigLength7=41
VirusPattern8=c/winnt/system32
VirusPatternoffset18=0
VirusPatternvalue18=0
VirusPatternoffset28=0
VirusPatternvalue28=0
VirusPatternorigLength8=41
VirusPattern9=_mem_bin/..%255c
VirusPatternoffset19=0
VirusPatternvalue19=0
VirusPatternoffset29=0
VirusPatternvalue29=0
VirusPatternorigLength9=78
VirusPattern10=_vti_bin/..%255c
VirusPatternoffset110=0
VirusPatternvalue110=0
VirusPatternoffset210=0
VirusPatternvalue210=0
VirusPatternorigLength10=78
VirusPattern11=msadc/..%255c../
VirusPatternoffset111=0
VirusPatternvalue111=0
VirusPatternoffset211=0
VirusPatternvalue211=0
VirusPatternorigLength11=106
VirusPattern12=scripts/..%%35%6
VirusPatternoffset112=0
VirusPatternvalue112=0
VirusPatternoffset212=0
VirusPatternvalue212=0
VirusPatternorigLength12=59
VirusPattern13=scripts/..%25%35%
VirusPatternoffset113=0
VirusPatternvalue113=0
VirusPatternoffset213=0
VirusPatternvalue213=0
VirusPatternorigLength13=61
VirusPattern14=scripts/..%255c..
VirusPatternoffset114=0
VirusPatternvalue114=0
VirusPatternoffset214=0
VirusPatternvalue214=0
VirusPatternorigLength14=57
VirusPattern15=scripts/..%c1%9c.
VirusPatternoffset115=0
VirusPatternvalue115=0
VirusPatternoffset215=0
VirusPatternvalue215=0
VirusPatternorigLength15=58
VirusPattern16=scripts/root.exe
VirusPatternoffset116=0
VirusPatternvalue116=0
VirusPatternoffset216=0
VirusPatternvalue216=0
VirusPatternorigLength16=81
VirusPattern17=scripts/httpodbc
VirusPatternoffset117=0
VirusPatternvalue117=0
VirusPatternoffset217=0
VirusPatternvalue217=0
VirusPatternorigLength17=30
VirusPattern18=MSADC/root.exe?/
VirusPatternoffset118=0
VirusPatternvalue118=0
VirusPatternoffset218=0
VirusPatternvalue218=0
VirusPatternorigLength18=79
VirusPattern19=MSADC/httpodbc.d
VirusPatternoffset119=0
VirusPatternvalue119=0
VirusPatternoffset219=0
VirusPatternvalue219=0
VirusPatternorigLength19=28
VirusPattern20="c/httpodbc.dll H"
VirusPatternoffset120=0
VirusPatternvalue120=0
VirusPatternoffset220=0
VirusPatternvalue220=0
VirusPatternorigLength20=24
VirusPattern21=d/winnt/system32
VirusPatternoffset121=0
VirusPatternvalue121=0
VirusPatternoffset221=0
VirusPatternvalue221=0
VirusPatternorigLength21=92
VirusPattern22="d/httpodbc.dll H"
VirusPatternoffset122=0
VirusPatternvalue122=0
VirusPatternoffset222=0
VirusPatternvalue222=0
VirusPatternorigLength22=24
VirusPattern23=scripts/..%255c.
VirusPatternoffset123=0
VirusPatternvalue123=0
VirusPatternoffset223=0
VirusPatternvalue223=0
VirusPatternorigLength23=108
VirusPattern24=scripts/.%255c..
VirusPatternoffset124=0
VirusPatternvalue124=0
VirusPatternoffset224=0
VirusPatternvalue224=0
VirusPatternorigLength24=39
VirusPattern25=scripts/..%252f.
VirusPatternoffset125=0
VirusPatternvalue125=0
VirusPatternoffset225=0
VirusPatternvalue225=0
VirusPatternorigLength25=116
VirusPattern26=scripts/..%252f.
VirusPatternoffset126=0
VirusPatternvalue126=0
VirusPatternoffset226=0
VirusPatternvalue226=0
VirusPatternorigLength26=39
VirusPattern27=default.ida?XXXX
VirusPatternoffset127=0
VirusPatternvalue127=0
VirusPatternoffset227=0
VirusPatternvalue227=0
VirusPatternorigLength27=385

2. Yes  -  with FireFox 2.0 "network.http.proxy.version = 1.1"

3. Yes, but it is a pain.

Walter

>>> mysterious<zali_zali@msn.com> schrieb am Freitag, 08. Dezember 2006 um
12:24 in Nachricht <9Ybeh.11378$jS4.903@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>:
> Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
>> Gonzalo,
>>
>> I see this error massage 500 with proxy.nlm 5.10.03, 06. November 2006
> every
>> two to three days.
>> This problem is not finally fixed.
>>
>> Walter
>
> 1. Can you post your proxy.cfg?
> 2. Are you using "use http 1.1 thru proxy" on the browser?
> 3. If you get the error and hit "refresh" is the page loading?
> Thanks
>
> gonzalo
0
Walter
12/9/2006 12:40:10 PM
Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
> Gonzalo,

Hi Walter

It looks fine. you're the only one reporting 500 errors after sp5.
If you get this error once every 2-3 days and a reload fix it, i'd live
with that. If you can not, then i'd advice to open a call with novell
support and they will provide you with a debug build to run. If it is a
bug in proxy, you'll get the call reimbursed back.

Gonzalo
0
mysterious
12/11/2006 9:41:04 AM
Gonzalo,

on all of my last support calls I got the response "works as designed" and
months later a fix for the problem was available. I also lost few customers
with this answer. So I will never open an support call again.
It is to expensive (in losing customers) and to painful.

Walter

>>> mysterious<zali_zali@msn.com> schrieb am Montag, 11. Dezember 2006 um
10:41
in Nachricht <QI9fh.12481$jS4.5888@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>:
> Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
>> Gonzalo,
>>

> Hi Walter
>
> It looks fine. you're the only one reporting 500 errors after sp5.
> If you get this error once every 2-3 days and a reload fix it, i'd live
> with that. If you can not, then i'd advice to open a call with novell
> support and they will provide you with a debug build to run. If it is a
> bug in proxy, you'll get the call reimbursed back.
>
> Gonzalo
0
Walter
12/12/2006 5:41:29 PM
Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
> Gonzalo,
>
> on all of my last support calls I got the response "works as designed" and
> months later a fix for the problem was available.

Can you provide me with the SR number, please?
It very strange that getting 500 errors you got WAD as an answer

  I also lost few customers
> with this answer. So I will never open an support call again.
> It is to expensive (in losing customers) and to painful.
>
> Walter

As i said, if it is an undocumented bug or not released fix, you'll get
the incident or the money back.
I'm sorry to here that your experience with Novell support was not
satisfactory but i know all of them and they are pretty good guys.
Let me know the SR number and i'll what i can do

Gonzalo
0
mysterious
12/12/2006 5:49:59 PM
Gonzalo,

previous support calls for client problems I got WAD and I lost the customer
to.
Not with this problem.

Walter

>>> mysterious<zali_zali@msn.com> schrieb am Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006 um
18:49 in Nachricht <bZBfh.13753$jS4.8015@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>:
> Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
>> Gonzalo,
>>
>> on all of my last support calls I got the response "works as designed"
> and
>> months later a fix for the problem was available.
>
> Can you provide me with the SR number, please?
> It very strange that getting 500 errors you got WAD as an answer
>

>   I also lost few customers
>> with this answer. So I will never open an support call again.
>> It is to expensive (in losing customers) and to painful.
>>
>> Walter
>
> As i said, if it is an undocumented bug or not released fix, you'll get
> the incident or the money back.
> I'm sorry to here that your experience with Novell support was not
> satisfactory but i know all of them and they are pretty good guys.
> Let me know the SR number and i'll what i can do
>
> Gonzalo
0
Walter
12/12/2006 6:46:31 PM
Walter Hofst�dtler wrote:
> Gonzalo,
>
> previous support calls for client problems I got WAD and I lost the customer
> to.
> Not with this problem.
>
> Walter

Then i do not understand why you generalize. I do not know what happened
with you issue and the client team but i know the bm guys and i can
guarantee thet they will find out the real culprit and if it is a bug,
you'll get your money or incident back.
Just because you had a bad experience with a particular person, does not
mean novell support is bad

Thanks

Gonzalo
0
mysterious

Server Error: HTTP Error 500.19
I got the following error while trying to make a test WCF project on VistaServer Error HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server ErrorDescription: The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Error Code: 0x80070005 Notification: BeginRequest Module: IIS Web Core Requested URL: http://localhost:80/ProductsService/ProductsService.svc Physical Path: C:\Test\ProductsService\ProductsService\ProductsService.svc Logon User: Not yet determined Logon Method: Not yet determined Handler: Not yet determined Config Error: Cannot read configura...

Web Service Error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi i am getting an error when trying a simple web service. if i run both the web service and the client .aspx page on the same server it works fine, But when i put it on a different server it doesnt work at all and gives me this error"System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at HttpUtils.HttpPost(String URI, String Parameters) in e:\Websites\C#\Live\CMS\Trunk\App_Code\siteFunctions\HttpUtils.cs:line 35"UserApi.asmx  [WebMethod] public string HelloName(string name) { ...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
I have a VB.Net application where I am posting to an HTTP server that has a classic asp page and I am getting the following exception (it's throwing the exception on line 13).  Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?  thanks  : <EXCEPTION> The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error </EXCEPTION> 1                            PostData = "externalID=" ID2 Dim strPath As ...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
Hi  String strUrl = "http://catalogues.cataloguecentral.com.au/global/search/search.aspx?";              // Create a request using a URL that can receive a post.         WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(strUrl);        // Set the Method property of the request to POST.        request.Method = "POST";        // Create POST data and convert it to a byte array. &...

he remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
When I remote access in website by application on window to extract data I have error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. This is my code : Dim PostData As String = _ "__VIEWSTATE=" & tmpvs & _ "&txtUserName=" & UserID & _ "&txtPassword=" & PWord & _ "&chkPersistant=1" & _ "&btnSignIn=SignIn" '& _ Dim Data() As Byte = encoding.GetBytes(PostData) Dim LoginReq As Net.HttpWebRequest = Net.WebRequest.Create(loginURL) With LoginReq .KeepAlive = Fals...

remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
 System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.     i implemented the search functionality in the website searchdotnet some application i got ,i inegrated it ,it works fine localhost but on server i created some problemMark As Answer If my reply helped you. It means that an exception occured , you can specify in the web.config to show the exact exception to remote hosts.what is the <customErrors> configuration in your web.config ?   J.W.Please click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helps you...

Error 500 Internal Server Error
I have recently upgraded from Netware 5.0 to Netware 6.5. I was running Groupwise 6.5 on Netware 5.0 and had a problem with webaccess not sending messages. After running into reinstallation problems with directory services because I was on netware 5, I upgraded to 5.1 and then to 6.5 netware. Everything is loading and working fine now except that when I click "Go" on the webaccess page I get a Server Error 500 instead of the login page. I have tried several things from various TIDs with no luck inlcuding reinstallations of webaccess and the web server. I've also...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error #2
Hello, I'm trying to send the request from site A to site B in localhost but get an error "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error" in programatically.  The code below used to work for me and all of a certain it fails to send the request to site B (order site). The order site by itself is still up and running but when I try to send the request to this site in the code, it fails because of (500) Internal Server Error.  I also tried to restart the IIS but still doesn't work.  Does anyone knows why?  mReqUrl =...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #2
I am testing a utility program that loops through my localhost and pulls out all of the meta tag information and page titles.   After I do a recursive directory search and have all of the pages i convert the directory path's to urls and call the pages using the following code WebClient wc = new WebClient(uri); string page = wc.DownloadString(uri); This seems to work fine for the first few sites, however at a certain point i start getting (The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.).  Nothing is wrong with the URI however it just seems to st...

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. #3
I am trying to access a web site using below snippet HttpWebRequest httpWebRequest = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url); HttpWebResponse webResponse = (HttpWebResponse)httpWebRequest.GetResponse(); This is occuring for particular web site and rest of the web site working fine.  Error:  The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() -532459699...  Also, i tried with below options 1. Adding Credential likeNetworkCredential networkCredential = new NetworkCredential("user name", "pwd", &qu...

error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0
 I have error by IIS after create Virtual directory: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server ErrorI see it after I call project name of virtual directory, like: http://localhost/myprojectI have vista and visual studio 2008.. any help?  Server Error in Application "Default Web Site" HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error Description: This application is running in an application pool that uses the Integrated ..NET mode. This is the preferred mode for running ASP.NET applications on the current and future version of IIS.In this mode, the application should not...

IdHTTP error : 500 Internal Server error
I am trying to get data from server using IDHttp.Get, but I get error 500, and I don't know why. The data I send is the same as the data FireFox sends. You can check WiresShark data from Indy and Firefox: http://failiem.lv/down.php?i=qpgwinl&n=WireShark.rar Hello Pauls, > I am trying to get data from server using IDHttp.Get, but I get error > 500, and I don't know why. 500 generally means the server encountered an error on its side. That usually, but not necessarily, means that you sent bad request data that the server could not handle. > The data I send ...

Web resources about - Internal Server Error (Error 500) - novell.bordermanager.proxies

Empire of Japan (internal politics 1914–1944) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Meiji period, Japan had been a nominal constitutional monarchy , but the name did not obscure the fact that Japan’s form of government ...

Paris attacks: Immigration Minister Peter Dutton rejects internal call from state MP Andrew Fraser to ...
Peter Dutton shuts down a call from New South Wales MP Andrew Fraser for Australia to stop accepting Middle Eastern refugees.

iPad Pro Smart Keyboard teardown shows off clever internals, scores 0/10 for repairability
... may be in short supply worldwide but that doesn’t stop iFixit from tearing them down. The Apple Pencil teardown demonstrated some clever internal ...

Tomatoes taste good because we slowed down their internal clocks
(credit: National Park Service ) Tomatoes were probably first domesticated in the Andean region of Peru and Ecuador. From there, cultivation ...

Autoblog Minute: VW finds CO2 'irregularities' after internal investigation
Filed under: Videos , Volkswagen , Emissions , Autoblog Minute The Volkswagen emissions scandal expands in scope, likely including gas cars in ...

New analytics platform helps detect internal attacks
... actions. To provide organizations with additional context and more accuracy to detect malicious attacks, even those that originate internally, ...

Oracle has a crack internal team building a completely new cloud — here's what we know so far
... is apparently in favor with Oracle leadership now, that doesn't mean the old one is slated for the scrap heap — Ellison is known to spur internal ...

Apple employees have a LOT to say about the company's secretive internal culture
... not be responding to this question, nor would I feel wronged for not being able to." Apple makes grammar and punctuation changes in its internal ...

Mobile Apps: The Next Big Thing for Internal Communications
Internal communications is on the brink of the next big movement for employee engagement and interaction: mobile apps. Straight from the app ...

Walmart Now Has An Internal “Swat Team” To Prevent Embarrassing Costumes From Hitting Shelves
... section of Walmart.com dedicated to “Fat Girl Costumes.” In an effort to pre-empt this sort of embarrassment, the retailer now has an internal ...