Get Hostname Failed For IP Address:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx

Can somone please tell me why all of a sudden I am getting this
message
continuously on my console screen.

Thx

0
nik
6/14/2003 10:43:43 PM
novell.bordermanager.install 3442 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Do you have that IP address/URL in an access rule?

Craig Johnson
Novell Support Connection SysOp
*** For a current patch list, tips, handy files, books and
consulting services for BorderManager, go to
http://nscsysop.hypermart.net ***

0
Craig
6/15/2003 8:49:08 PM
Yep I did.
I took it out and it works fine. Thx

"Craig Johnson" <craigsj@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Do you have that IP address/URL in an access rule?
>
> Craig Johnson
> Novell Support Connection SysOp
> *** For a current patch list, tips, handy files, books and
> consulting services for BorderManager, go to
> http://nscsysop.hypermart.net ***

0
nik

Url Length limitation for "mailto:xxxx?&cc=xxxx&subject=xxxx&body=xxxx"
Hi All.. I want to generate automatic Emails after setting up the mailto, cc, subject, body components dynamically.. Lotus Notes is my default email client.  My code goes like this..message = string.Format(@"mailto:{0}?&cc={1}&subject={2}&body={3}", recipients, cc, subject, messageText); //Open registered email client with the formatted message. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(message); The email generation fails in case of subject or message goes longer.. I cannot assure of a fixed length of this URL.. It varies in cases.. Please help me out to solve thi...

Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Hi All, I am getting above sometimes.I am inserting values in three tables Company,Merchant and users at a time.Guid is kept as primary key(uniqueidenitifier).Why this error is coming i am unable to find it is happening sometimes.Any idea to rectify it ??   Regards How are you generating the GUID?  C# code or are you having the database generate it? Database is generating it. Hi Brijesh Singh, How did you go about inserting the values into the three tables? Usually, you will receive this exception in these scenarios: In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, y...

xxxx
Name: DRAGAN Email: djdragan81athotmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Summary: xxxx Comments: xxxx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sr; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

xxxx
Name: Jerry Johnson Email: jerdjon_at_earthlink.net Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: xxxx Comments: I've had very few problems, other than the fact that some of the old extensions don't work, and the program loads too slow. Can you speed up the loading process? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

xxxx
Name: Doctor Dave Bengard Email: drdv29ataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: xxxx Comments: Sorry...But you SUCK...for not having any phone contact... AND, I just tried your supposed chat, and what else...we are closed. You are jerks. I deal with companies/corporations all over the country/world, and the A-Holes as Ebay/Craig's List, et al.... that do their best to avoid customer direct/personal contact suck, and are hiding something!! Doctor Dave Bengard, 209-931-5580. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox...

xxxx
*** Now talking in #12345678 *** Phant0m^ sets mode: +snt *** MrWhite (A8EEBA11@cn-387.cyd.liu.se) has joined #12345678 <Phant0m^> yo <Phant0m^> who u? <MrWhite> just a lurker <Phant0m^> ok <Phant0m^> what fella are u <Phant0m^> that was on the message board? <MrWhite> why're u spamming grc? <Phant0m^> d.max ? <Phant0m^> spamming whats yea <Phant0m^> mean <Phant0m^> :P <Phant0m^> Not spamming when your using proxys *** MrWhite (A8EEBA11@cn-387.cyd.liu.se) Quit ...

Incompatible property xxxx for type xxxx
I am using PFC's with PowerBuilder 6.5 on an Windows NT 4.0 development environment. Here are the objects in this application: Window - Sheet window that will be opened up on the MDI Frame Tab Control - Inherited from a user object Tab Pages - One tab page for each datawindow in the app. These tab pages are also inherited from a user object. DataWindows - There may be some tab pages that have more than 1 datawindow on it. I need to write some code to be placed either on the window or the tab control that references each tab page on the tab control and each datawindow on each ...

how to compile xxxx.aspx and xxxx.vb
Hi guys..i am asp programmer...and still don't get to this aspx. and vb concept..i just write script and the html in one page.i want to learn how to seperate those two side into two pages..any basic thing that i should know?..any website link?thanks... this is called codebehind. what you're used to is 'inline' you can use inline, no problem. what editor are you using? RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS don't laugh at me..i am using notepad..i am starting to use visual studio.net well, with notepad you won'...

How can I bring my legacy HTMLSite xxxx.html ....into a new Asp Page xxxx.aspx?
I have an own legacy HTML applikation and want to expand it by using the Tool MS Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. Is that possible?  ingeniosus__________________http://www.plbg.ch Yes. It is possible.If you import your html pages "as is" then you will get html pages that can be edited with the Visual Web Developer which is nice.But if you need some logic in your pages, then your should create a new aspx (web form) for each of your html pages and then copy over the html code.Good luck!If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank ...

Using hostname & dynamic IP fails after ptr gets new ip address
Here is my setup: nw6.5sp2 with nw dynamic dhcp and auto update DNS. I've setup my printer to receive a dynamic ip address. I've referenced my printer in iPrint by the host.domain name Here is my problem: The printer was created and functions perfectly, until I shut the printer off and on. The printer receives a new ip address from dhcp and dns is updated with the changed address. The print manager on the server fails to reconnect the agent to the printer with the following error: LPR Communication Failed; Printer Not Connected The gateway could not resolve the hostn...

-Duseperlio=xxxx
It is probably too late for 5.8 but it occurs to me that a Configure option to set the default implementation would be useful. e.g. suppose system's stdio does "fast gets" buffer snooping but user knows that they want to use :perlio rather than :stdio to get the "better" signal behaviour I documented at the weekend? The change _should_ be straight forward - in perlio.c: #ifdef CONFIGURED_VALUE use that #else existing scheme based on stdio fast gets capability #endif The complicated but would be prompting / defaulting the value in Confi...

xxxx #2
Name: hubert Email: hubertdotxatgmxdotde Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 3 Summary: xxxx Comments: axxxxxxxxx ...

Get hostname failed for IP Address
Just recently i got this error message. I already deletes all the rules and recreate it. Still the same.This error might consume my memory because after two days it grows from 80% to 70%(Cache buffer). I read and follows lots of Craig tips but could not found regarding this one.Please someone assist me. Check the Effective Rules button in the rules menu. Perhaps you have a rule being inherited from above. Run a DSREPAIR as well. Generally this is a cosmetic error stating that a DNS lookup of some address / URL in an access rule failed. Should have no effect on memory...

Failed to logout of TSA on server XXXX
Hi, we have running NW65SP2 toghether with TSAUP17 and NWAGENT.NLM v11.10 (BUILD 753.000 06/21/04) from ARCserve Brightstore r11.1 . The Backup Server is a W2000 SP4 with ARCserve Brightstor r11.1 for Windows on it. Everytime when we backup volumes SYS: we get the following error messages: Unable to search server specific information. E3124 Failed to logout of TSA on server XXXX, fffdffd6. Can anyone help us? Thanks Markus, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. ...

Web resources about - Get Hostname Failed For IP Address:xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx - novell.bordermanager.install