Swedish Firefox 0.9, 0.9.1, 0.9.2

Hi,

PLEASE NOTE: The Swedish l10n page has moved to http://www.mozilla.se/
This has been previously posted on this list and to mlp-staff, with no
reply or update of the mlp status pages. Thus, i repeat: Please update
your links!

The Swedish (sv-SE) l10n group has releasted language packs and localized
builds for Windows and Linux of the Firefox 0.9 versions. Due to the
security issues, Windows version prior to 0.9.2 have been removed.

These language packs are considered stable and tested.

Firefox 0.9.2 pack:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.2-svSE.xpi

Firefox 0.9.1 pack:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.1-svSE.xpi

Firefox 0.9 pack:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9-svSE.xpi

Firefox 0.9.2 Windows installer:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/FirefoxSetup-0.9.2-svSE.exe

Firefox 0.9.1 Linux installer:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.1-i686-linux-gtk2+xft-svSE.tar.gz

Firefox 0.9 Linux installer:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9-i686-linux-gtk2+xft-svSE.tar.gz

Also, a language pack is available for Firefox 0.8:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.8-svSE.xpi

And a Windows installer for Firefox 0.8 if anyone would want such a thing
anymore:
http://www.mozilla.se/paket/FirefoxSetup-0.8-svSE.exe

Regards,
Mikael Hedberg
Mozilla sv-SE project coordinator
0
Mikael
7/17/2004 10:53:03 PM
netscape.public.mozilla.l10n 1546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2
My shop is moving to PB9 and is about to deploy with 9.0.0 build 5507. How stable is this runtime environment? I assume 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are better, but that isn't always the case. I'd like to convince folks here that going out with a .0 release is a bit risky, but I haven't found any issues with 9.0.0 yet that require us to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. Should I feel comfortable that 9.0.0 is fine, or are there solid reasons to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 that I haven't found yet? I'd go with the 9.0.1 release - the latest EBF. I haven't personally taken 9.0.2 for ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Mozilla 1.7/1.8a2, Thunderbird 0.6/0.7, Firefox 0.9 and Impos/2 2.1
All recent builds (Mozilla 1.7/1.8a2, Thunderbird 0.6/0.7, Firefox 0.9) crash Impos/2 2.1 as soon they are started, or the other way round (Impos/2 started afterwards) 06-22-2004 22:38:55 SYS3175 PID 002d TID 0001 Slot 006e D:\IMPOS21\IMPOS.EXE c0000005 00069d94 P1=00000001 P2=0000000d P3=XXXXXXXX P4=XXXXXXXX EAX=00000001 EBX=1c865dec ECX=1c86866c EDX=00000004 ESI=1c865dec EDI=1c87ef80 DS=0053 DSACC=d0f3 DSLIM=7fffffff ES=0053 ESACC=d0f3 ESLIM=7fffffff FS=150b FSACC=00f3 FSLIM=00000030 GS=2b43 GSACC=10f3 GSLIM=00003fff CS:EIP=005b:00069d94 CSACC=d0df CSL...

upgrade 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Ok , I give up, Im at a loss as to why Im having the problems upgrading. I took a clean install of 9.0.0 and ran the upgrade script to go from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 , I then take the lastest ebf to upgrad 9.0.1 to 9.0.1.1912. Once this is done if I try and create a database I get the following error: [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]Unable to start database server Error code=-80 SQL state=08001 Connection parameters: User=DBA Password=*** ENG=asdfa START=dbeng9 -c 10M -gp 2048 DBN=utility_db I have also tried these same steps on another mac...

Upgrading from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The documentation states that we just need to run dbupgrad and then archive the transaction log and start a new one if we do some replication. Is it as easy as this? I can just rename the transaction log and then delete it. Could you share your experience if you have done this already? We are concerned that we will have problems with synchronization when we do this upgrade. Rey Valera wrote in news:45b896ef.3028.1681692777@sybase.com of sybase.public.sqlanywhere.mobilink: RV> We are planning to upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. ...

Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1
Hi, i am new with Sybase, so any help is welcome. I have SQL Anyware Studio v.9.0.0 installed and it works, but I need a Lithuanian Collation (it is announced to be available in 9.0.1), so I applied a patch from 9.0.0. to 9.0.1. After this upgrade (and after ALL other available EBFs sequentialy) I cannot connect to my database (Sybase Central loads correctly). Here is a message after I try to load a db using Tools\Connection profiles\Connect... +-----------------+ | Stack Trace | ...

Issue with Upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2
I was wondering if you can help me with this issue that we experienced when we upgraded one of the ASA database that we are synchronizing from 9.0.0 to 9.0.2. The name of the database file is core5.db and the log is core5.log. After I ran the dbupgrad utility, I copied the core5.log file to the same folder and named it core51.log then I deleted the core5.log file. I got this error message in the attached log when I tried to synchronize. I. 01/31 10:32:54. Begin synchronizing 'ScopePub' for MobiLink user 'user1' I. 01/31 10:32:55. Log scan starting at offset 00004...

ASA 9.0.0 and 9.0.2 On the Same Computer
Is it possible to maintain two versions of ASA on the same computer? I need to have 9.0.0 and 9.0.2 on the same server. Do you want to run both versions at the same time? -- Reg Domaratzki, Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Sybase Certified Professional - Sybase ASA Developer Version 8 Please reply only to the newsgroup iAnywhere Developer Community : http://www.ianywhere.com/developer iAnywhere Documentation : http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/product_manuals ASA Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/base.do -> Choose SQL Anywhere Studio -> Set filter to &q...

Firefox 0.9.2, Thunderbird 0.7.2, Mozilla 1.7.1 Coming Soon
Firefox 0.9.2, Thunderbird 0.7.2, Mozilla 1.7.1 Coming Soon http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=4960 Branches have been created for three of mozilla.org's latest releases, in order to fix an external windows protocol handler bug. The fix involves disabling the shell: protocol handler, which was found to enable pages to run executables on Windows via a link. Builds should officially be available shortly, and there will also be an XPI offered to disable the pref. Alternatively, you can set the pref "network.protocol-handler.external.shell" in about:conf...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

Upgrade from 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
I'm currently up to SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085. I want to get to the latest release since I'm playing with Mobilink right now but I can't seem to be able to upgrade to the latest EBF of 9.0.2 from 9.0.1. The iAnywhere update website states: "There are no updates to iAnywhere's SQL Anywhere 9.0.1.2085, for WIN32 at this time." I can see one more EBF for 9.0.1 on Sybase' EBF web site. Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? Thanks in advance, Bob Bob wrote: > > Does this require purchasing an upgrade to 9.0.2? > ...

Upgrade 9.0.1 to 9.0.2
Using 9.0.1 developer's edition, is there any way to upgrade to 9.0.2, or do we need to uninstall 9.0.1 and install 9.0.2? Thanks Wayne MRs can be applied to EVAL and Developer editions. Maintenance releases (MR) and EBFs can be found at 1. Go to http://downloads.sybase.com 2. Logon to mySybase 3. From the product families list, select SQL Anywhere Studio 4. Locate desired MR or EBF. NOTE: 1) You may need to expand the Timeframe dropdown and click GO! to locate older MRs and EBFs. 2) EBFs can only be applied to the appropriate MR. If the EBF is for a later MR...

9.0.1 to 9.0.2 question
Currently an application running on an older Symbol device with CF 1.x that was built using a 9.0.1.xxxx build is synchronizing with a consolidated db of the same 9.0.1.xxxx build. I am porting the handheld application to an intermec device and will need to build using the .NET CF 2.0. In order to do this I need to move to a 9.0.2.xxxx SQL anywhere build. I'd like to leave the consolidated db alone, since there is an amount of time that I will have a mixture of old (9.0.1.xxxx) and new devices(9.0.2.xxxx) clients synchronizing with it. My question is, can I do this, and if...

Web resources about - Swedish Firefox 0.9, 0.9.1, 0.9.2 - netscape.public.mozilla.l10n

List of Swedish consorts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of Swedish queens consort and spouses of Swedish monarchs and regents. The list covers a large time span and the role of a queen ...

Bikie Dennis Basic cleared of being Swedish model Charlotte Lindstom's hitman caught with guns, explosives ...
... motorcycle gang, got mixed up in the failed bombing of a gym and lost it all. Dennis Basic - who was acquitted of being a hitman for a Swedish ...

Swedish Startup Launches A Breathing Mask For Urban People
Airinum offers various designs for breathing masks. Photo: Airinum Airinum , a Swedish startup, releases today their anti-pollution breathing ...

2017 Volvo S90 packs semi-autonomous tech in Swedish style
Filed under: Volvo , Sedan , Luxury Volvo has taken the wraps off the all-new S90 sedan, replacing the old S80 and joining the new XC90 crossover ...

Finally: LESS! hits Swedish book stores!
Recently, I wrote an article for a Swedish website about applying queueing theory to writing and publishing books. Having done that, I decided ...

Hot Swedish startup Truecaller reportedly just laid 35 people off
Truecaller — a Swedish startup worth $1 billion (£660 million) — is shedding dozens of jobs, according to a report in The Local. The English-language ...

Swedish Artist Johan Wahlstrom Uses Painting to Illustrate the Dangers of All Forms of Extremism
Politics have of course always filtered through art, but very seldom do artists present societal woes and the political landscape in such a refreshingly ...

No baths for Swedish King
No baths for Swedish King

Julian Assange To Be Questioned by Swedish Authorities in His London Panic Room
An agreement between Ecuadorian representatives, Julian Assange and Swedish authorities has apparently been reached, that may see him questioned ...

Swedish “cyborg rose” brings us one step closer to living, breathing power plants
A group of Swedish scientists developed “electronic plants” that could one day produce clean energy. By integrating electrical circuitry into ...