tabbed e-mailing in thunderbird / mozilla mail

hi all,

not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i hope that like
firefox, thunderbird will feature tabbed e-mailing. that is,
reading/writing mails, opening address book/records, all happen in the
same windows, in tabs. (if you have used lotus notes r5 and above, you
know what i mean).
0
noname
2/16/2005 2:26:39 PM
netscape.mozilla.wishlist 3335 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Importing Mail from Thunderbird into Mozilla Mail
Hi, how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the folders seems not to work properly. Thanks in advance for your help -- Giovanni Riccardi - giovanni@composizioni.net - http://www.composizioni.net Giovanni Riccardi wrote: > Hi, > how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? > I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the > folders seems not to work properly. > > Thanks in advance for your help > You need t...

transporting settings/emails from mozilla-mail to mozilla-mail
Hallo, I've got a really, really big problem. I'm working with mozilla-mail on an Linux OS for about 2 or 3 years. Two months ago my harddisk crashed. To keep on working , I set up a new Linux OS with the new mozilla-mail. Now the harddisk is repaired. I could reach my mails and setings (filter, accounts...) of the last 2 or 3 Years again, if I knew how to import these information from the old system into the new system. Help needed, because I'm without any e-mail-address of the last 2 or 3 years. Thanks Karsten ...

Wishlist/issues regarding Mozilla Thunderbird (please read, forward and reply in e-Mail)
Hi everyone, I am a recent convert so to speak from MS Outlook to Thunderbird 0.9. It took me forever and a day to migrate each of my individual folders and messages from Outlook over to Thunderbird and I am still paying the price now because it looks like my Outlook.PST files were too difficult for Thunderbird to handle. Because of this, I have some questions and hope someone has some answers. I would also if possible greatly appreciate it if someone sends me an e-Mail with the answers because chances are I won't be able to find this again and hope someone can give me ...

Mozilla, not Firefox (got my e-mail address wrong in the previous e-mail)
Name: Bruce Pinkney Email: pinkneyatualbertadotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla, not Firefox (got my e-mail address wrong in the previous e-mail) Comments: For very good reasons having to do with the intransigence of Apple, Microsoft, and possibly others, I must keep Mac OS 9.2.2 running on a Power Macintosh. I need a browser that continues to run under OS 9.2.2. I am not asking for maintenance of Mozilla 1.3.1, but I am asking that your opening page skip all the warnings that I can't do anything about. Just go to a blank page or something more pleasant (of course...

Import Sylpheed or KMail Mail Into Mozilla Thunderbird or Mail
Is there a way to import the MH maildirs format mail from Sylpheed into Mozilla Thunderbird (preferred) or mail? I have found a way to convert Sylpheed to KMail so is it possible to import KMail into Mozilla instead? Thanks in advance. Tim. ...

Migration from Mozilla e-mail to Thunderbird
Name: Guido Adolph Norden Email: nordenqaatuoldotcomdotbr Product: Thunderbird Summary: Migration from Mozilla e-mail to Thunderbird Comments: In How do I migrate my Mozilla mail and settings to Thunderbird? you say that it will auto migration tool that imports my Mozilla profile directly into Thunderbird without you having to do anything, that did not happend. So, what I must do to imgrate all my e-mail and dont loose them? Best regards, Guido +55 (92) 9987-3399. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050414 ...

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird E-mail
Name: Mary Lynn Russo Email: mlrusso_at_sei.cmu.edu Product: Thunderbird Summary: Re: Mozilla Thunderbird E-mail Comments: Hello, Just recently my hard drive here at work died, and our IT department had to replace the thing. My previous Thunderbird e-mail gave me the availability of a toolbar with options to change font, change color, change the size of the lettering, etc., when composing an e-mail. Why did that stop when I received a new hard drive? I loved that feature and I'm not sure why the toolbar line is not in your present version. Can you please explain? Is ...

'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' starts two Thunderbird windows.
Hi, I am seeing this unexpected behavior with Thunderbird's trunk builds on Windows XP. When I start Thunderbird using the 'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' way, I always get two windows of Thunderbird. That is not the case when I use the 'Start -> All Programs -> Mozilla Thunderbird -> Mozilla Thunderbird]' way. The later only opens one window - as expected. I believe this is related to the 'minimize to tray' extension, because when I disable that extension, everything is just fine. The extension does not say it is compatible with ...

Shceduling an e-mail to be sent by THUNDERBIRD -
Name: Daniel Hardigree Email: danieloftheclearatallteldotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Shceduling an e-mail to be sent by THUNDERBIRD - - Thunderbird is the best e-mail client by far Comments: It would be wonderful to have a way to write an e-mail like this little area that would be scheduled TO BE SENT TO THE BOSS at a given TIME. He text me today to remind him tomorrow to talk to him about something. THIS WAY he gets a REMINDER on his iPhone and I get a REMINDER on my phone, at a designated time! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1....

Mozilla Mail: mail download status, and interrupting the mail download
Hi, 1) Could Mozilla Mail provide better indication of mail download status? On my home machine (Mozilla 1.4, Windows XP) all I get is the progress bar and the activity lights on the modem. I think that an Outlook Express-style window would be useful, showing current account, current action (e.g. authenticating, donwloading message X of Y) and a progress bar. As it stands, it's hard to tell what's going on. Last night, someone send me an 8MB email unexpectedly, and it took me quite a while to realise what was going on. It seemed like Mozilla had just 'got stuck' -...

Privacy in Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail client.
I have 3 different e-mail address set-up in my Thunderbird, one for business, one for personal contact, one for subscriptions prevent spams. Now, If I want to make my business protected from eyes other than mine, how do I do that? Thanks in advance. On Wednesday 24 August 2005 17:09, user(user@google.co) wrote in message <dei62u$8551@ripley.netscape.com> > I have 3 different e-mail address set-up in my Thunderbird, one for > business, one for personal contact, one for subscriptions prevent spams. > > Now, If I want to make my business protected from eyes o...

Thunderbird: problem importing e-mails from Mozilla
Hi all, I have a big problem. I recently started using Thunderbird 1.0.7 on Windows XP and I found it very nice. So I decided to leave "Mozilla 1.7 mail client" and transfer all old mail to Thunderbird (on another PC). So I copied all old files ( Inbox, Inbox.msf, Sent, Sent.msf, etc ) to the new PC in the Thunderbird directories (...Application Data/Thunderbird/profiles/<my profile here>/Mail/Local Folders). All seemed to go well: I can easily read my old messages, etc ....but surprisingly I can't see *all* my messages in Inbox folder. I mean: I open the file &q...

Mozilla mail
I would like to see the possibility of creating a mail filter (either manually for from a given mail) and applying that filter to all accounts. I would also like to be able to export my mail filters - or even locate them centrally on my server, so that I can set mozilla mail on several workstations to apply the same filters to all or chosen accounts. Why? Because in my experience Mozilla's filters are the best way of managing mail archiving, filtering spam and keeping inboxes - on multiple accounts - free of mails which would be better off in another folder - it just talkes too...

Help please: virus/trojan mail received with Mozilla mail/Thunderbird
I would like to know If there is a chance for the Trojan/Viruses e-mail infected my PC if my Mozilla mail/Thunderbird marked it as junks directly dispose it into trash then delete it. I've the virus program keep telling me I've viruses/trojan in the mozilla mail folder even after it deleted. Unfortunately, when I try clean it, the virus program unable to clean it. what should I do? TIA On approximately 3/4/2005 1:09 PM, came the following characters from the keyboard of mailuser: > I would like to know If there is a chance for the Trojan/Viruses e-mail > in...

Web resources about - tabbed e-mailing in thunderbird / mozilla mail - netscape.mozilla.wishlist

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.