Sending email to non-registered email addresses

Hello,

I there a way to send email(add to a bug entry's cc list) to email
adresses that are not registered in the bugzilla system

Under Bugzilla  Version 2.18rc3

Thanks
-wdj

0
Weddie
4/22/2005 4:11:29 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 4/22/05, Weddie Jackson <weddiedjackson@netscape.net> wrote:
> I there a way to send email(add to a bug entry's cc list) to email
> adresses that are not registered in the bugzilla system

No.

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support

0
Marc
4/22/2005 7:29:05 PM
On 4/22/05, Weddie Jackson <weddiedjackson@netscape.net> wrote:
> I there a way to send email(add to a bug entry's cc list) to email
> adresses that are not registered in the bugzilla system

No.

--
http://wurblzap.net/
Bugzilla hosting and professional support

0
Marc

Non existing email address cancels sending to other email addresses
Hello ppl.. My WebApp sends emails to a series of email addresses without any problem... the problem is that when i send a email to a series of email addresses which contains a non existing email account... the email doesn't go at all.. Do you know what's the problem and what can be the resolution? Thanks in advance Bracoute How are you running the email process? Is it running in multiple threads so that more than 1 is sending at a time? If not, this should take care of that. Perhaps checking the email addresses for validation before allowing them to be entered into the databas...

EMail address removed from address book remains when I send EMail to a list
I don't understand why I can't remove an EMail address from a mailing list. An address I removed from a mailing list remains when I send EMail to a list. Consequently unwanted mail is sent and I receive bounce messages in return - - since it is no longer valid. What is required to remove an entry from a mailing list and rely that it won't be included as if I had not removed it? -- Regards, TOM BLACKWELL TOM BLACKWELL wrote: > > I don't understand why I can't remove an EMail address from a mailing list. > > An ad...

Default email address for sending emails
Hi, My default email address has been suspended, and now I need to set TB up to use a different email address as the default one for sending emails. Can you tell me where to do this? Catherine Catherine wrote, On 23/07/08 14:14: > Hi, > > My default email address has been suspended, and now I need to set TB up > to use a different email address as the default one for sending emails. > Can you tell me where to do this? > > Catherine First question , are all accounts setup to use 'Use default server' in their Account Settings > Mail accou...

default email address for sending email
How do I set this? Thanks David K melbourne.au On 7/29/2006 3:49 PM, D Kinston wrote the following and I, Dennis Marks, have replied at the bottom: > How do I set this? > > Thanks > > David K > melbourne.au Click tools/account settings. Click the specific account in the left pane of the new window. Fill in appropriate boxes in the right pane. -- Dennis M. Marks Disclaimer: The above is my opinion. I do not guarantee it. Be sure to back up any files involved and use at your own risk. Batteries not included. Not for internal use. Don't ru...

sending to email addresses @email.com
Hello, I am experiencing strange errors.. but only on one particular email suffix i can email any address but as soon as i get xxxxx@email.com i get an error any one had the same error ? Thanks When do you get the error? What does the error say?-- Mike PopeASP.NET User EducationThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Is it possible that you are banned or on some kind of spammer list for them?...

what if email address is wrong when sending email ?
 Hi Guys, Is there any way to get error info when sending email if to or cc email address is wrong? I am using asp.net with c# and using local SMTP server. Thanks in advance. Justin  define "wrong". If you mean it's not a valid FORMAT, meaning no @ and no "." then yes... you can.If you mean that the account doesn't existing...then Nope.... you can't. You can validate the email address to make sure that it is in a valid format, but your ASP.NET application only handles sending the email to the SMTP server.  You can't get a...

Send email to each email address in database
Hi, I'm trying to write a web form which allows my client to put their raw html into a textbox and then click send and it will send the email to each individual email address in the database. I want it to send the emails individually not compile a long list of emails in BCC field so i know I'm going to need a foreach loop. Just not sure where to go from here: email.aspx Message<asp:TextBox ID="BodyTextBox" runat="server" TextMode="MultiLine" /><br /> <asp:Button ID="EmailButton" runat="server" Text="Send emai...

Using Email Interface
Hi-- I recently set up a version of Bugzilla for my company (v 3.0.2) and I want to use the email interface so I can submit bugs via email. I know how to format an email in order to do this, but I don't know what email address to send it to. Where do I find this email address/how can I set it up? Thanks rmandal@gmail.com wrote: > Hi-- > > I recently set up a version of Bugzilla for my company (v 3.0.2) and I > want to use the email interface so I can submit bugs via email. I know > how to format an email in order to do this, but I don't know what &g...

DNN only sending email to Domain email addresses
My DNN seems to be only sending email to email addresses within my domain name. i.e. support@mydomain.com etc... I've added the admin email account to my domain, my admin account uses this email account. Only bulk email to the domain name email addresses are getting email, only password reminders are being sent to domain name email addresses. I am using the Portal Store 6.4 and If I create a customer with a email address using my domain name this customer receives confirmation of his order. However if I create a customer with an email address such as someone@yahoo.com (using a rea...

error sending emails with a period in email address
I'm running Groupwise 7 and using Outlook 2003 as a conduit for another program. If I send an email with a period(john.doe@comcast.net) in it through outlook or the program, it errors out with: The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following: john.oe.@comcast.net (551 not our customer) Possibly truncated original message follows: Sending it through Groupwise is fine. Any ideas? Thanks. This is a known bug with the beta version of the connector, I don't know what version of the OLC you are using, but this has been fixed in the SP1 release. O...

Send 1 email to 60000 email addresses
I have received a request to take a list of email addresses (about 60000) and send a message to all of them. Will GroupWise even support this? I am on GroupWise 6.5.7 (6.5.6 with Security Updates). I do not have an API gateway installed. Any ideas? Sure. Will your INTERNET connection support this? "Rhonda Richardson" <rrichardson@kcumb.edu> wrote in message news:1xZNg.3068$lb5.1592@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... >I have received a request to take a list of email addresses (about 60000) >and send a message to all of them. > > Will GroupWis...

sending an email to a email address after a perl operation
Hi, I have a script named renamer.pl that takes images from a directory and renames images and stores image meta information in a mysql. i also have a script that sends an email notification when excecuted to a desired email address. is there away that i could combine the 2 scripts together, so when the meta information are inserted into MySQL, an email is sent to me. Cheers Mel ---------------------------------------emailtest.pl #!/usr/local/bin/perl use Net::SMTP; print "Content-type: text/plain", "\n\n"; my $DEBUG = 1; if($DEBUG) ...

My Mozilla THUNDERBIRD Email site downloads emails and then cancels them before I can enter and read them. My ordinary CambridgeAcademy email address doesn't do this. It is very annoying. Why?
Name: Prof. Richard Price Email: richardatcambridgeacademydotbiz Product: Thunderbird Summary: My Mozilla THUNDERBIRD Email site downloads emails and then cancels them before I can enter and read them. My ordinary CambridgeAcademy email address doesn't do this. It is very annoying. Why? Comments: I enter my email address at Mozilla THUNDERBIRD and click on get mail it then downloads the emails and shows me that them downloading but then cancels the new emails off. WHY/ IT DIDN'T USED TO DO THIS AND IT IS VERY ANNOYING AS IT SHOWS ME THE EMAILS DOWNLOADED BEFORE THEY ...

Getting email address in gridview row and send email
Hi guys, How do i get the email address in my gridview rows?  I wanna get all the email address of all of my records in the gridview and use the email address to send an email to the owner. Thanks,*A newbie C# programmer* hi have a look at threse related : http://forums.asp.net/p/1119999/1746089.aspx#1746089http://forums.asp.net/t/1062163.aspxhttp://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t93436-gridview-hyperlink-column-mailto-event.html Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed something wrong on the forums (l...

Web resources about - Sending email to non-registered email addresses - netscape.mozilla.webtools

Yahoo Site Explorer Showing Different Counts For Registered vs. Non-Registered Users
Yahoo Site Explorer is a wonderful tool to check your page index count and the number and source of links you have pointing to your site. But ...