How to change order of Versions

How can I change the order that versions appear in the listbox when
adding a new bug?

For example, if the versions for a product are 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0, they
will appear in this order in the list box on the "Enter Bug" page.
But I would like to invert the order and have 3.0 appear first and be
the default selection (most bugs we enter are for the most recent
version, and so this would be one less thing to get wrong).

Many thanks in advance for any pointers.

Graham

P.S. Platform: Bugzilla 2.16.1 on FreeBSD 4.7
0
gaw_news
7/4/2003 3:26:18 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

GrahamAW wrote:

> How can I change the order that versions appear in the listbox when
> adding a new bug?

Milestones have a thing called "sortkeys" which does this, but versions
don't. If all you want is to invert the order, you can probably change
the relevant display template to reverse the order before display.

[% FOREACH version = versions.reverse %]

or something like that. Have a play around.

Gerv

0
Gervase