Home use help please

Hello bugzilla community, I am looking at applying for jobs as a game
tester and one thing I've read multiple times is to be familiar with
bug tracking software and even bring some printed bug reports in for
the interview. So since bugzilla is free I wanted to use it. I just
need it to run on my computer and not any others. How can I configure
the parameters to allow me to run the software on my computer so I can
start making and saving bug reports? I'm having a hard time finding
any information on this.

Thank you sooo much in advance,
0
Errick
5/2/2012 9:26:09 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Please! Please! Please! Please! Help
I am very new to the Linux/Oracle/Perl world coming from a many many years of a Windows environment. I have self learned everything I know about this new environment. So far I have successfully installed Redhat 9 in an Intel box and have gotten Oracle 9I running correctly. I can run scripts via sqlplus, sqlldr etc. Perl (I think ver. 5.8.0) is running on the box and I can create and run scripts that do other processes but I have had no success in getting Perl to connect to the Oracle database to generate some reports. With my experience using MS-SQL there is no major issues w...

PLEASE HELP
When I search for something on Yahoo or Google using Mozilla, I get a page with this text I've pasted below. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and everything. What should I do? Please email azizbusiness@yahoo.com. <script language="JavaScript"> var expDays = 1; // Number of days to keep cookie alive function exitpage(){var pwname=""; if(document.layers) pwname="popwin.htm"; var fmode="fullscreen=1,"; var nav=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase(); if(nav.indexOf("opera/6")!=-1 || nav.indexOf("opera 6")!=-1 || nav.in...

Here is the java script I am using, but giving a problem for Mozilla Browser please help??
In my project of C#, I am using Macromedia Flash to display mu content. But in Mozilla I have to give focus using mouse rather than on IE I got the focus by default. and while I could sign out easily using IE but using MOZILLA I could not. Please Help ??? opening an closing the window. Hope to get help ?? **************************************************************************************************************************************************** //Opening a Window //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

I can not open home page of Facabook after log in on Mozilla firefox, please help.
Name: Gargi Email: choudhurydotgargiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I can not open home page of Facabook after log in on Mozilla firefox, please help. Comments: Please help the issue. Thanks & regards, Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Help! Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition?
Can anybody tell me if I can use Visual Studio.NET to develop Web application at my home using Windows XP Home Edition? I downloaded Web Martrix. But I don't want to use its IDE. I just want to use its webserver because Home Edition can't have IIS. Thanks.HeiGe Visual Studio.NET neededs IIS, But in home addition you can't use IIS. So in XPHome you can't use Visual Studio.NET from ASP.NET development!Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Thanks for your answer. But I have successfully added IIS to my XP Home. Special thanks to Holeinone, Pippo a...

SELECT using GROUP BY
hello, i have two tables: Pictures and UserComments, both have PictureID column in second table i store each comment made by users at a specific picture like so: CommentID, UserName, PictureID, Comment, Date i am trying to make a stored procedure with @UserName input parameter witch returns Distinct Pictures whereon that user has commented (sorry for that whereon expression, is from dictionary and i don't know if it express what i want to mean) SELECT Pictures.OwnerName AS 'Owner', Pictures.Name AS 'Name of picture', COUNT(UserComments.PictureID) AS &#...

I used to use (fnc_commonfunctions.asp) PLEASE Help!
I am trying to migrate to ASP.NET and im finding it EXTREMELY frustrating. In classic ASP I would have all my functions in a file For example (fnc_commonfunctions.asp)Now I would include this file in all my ASP files that needed this file.How do I go about using the sme thing in asp.net 1.x???NOTE: I am not using visual studio. I am coding everything by hand and NOT compiling. Since I have found that compiling and deploying makes life harder for me. Takes to darn long to compile and to deploy a project. Please help this is driving me craz Basically you need to change all your static functi...

Please Please Please help me out...
hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. hello, our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please help me out i'm a newbie. the file server ip is 192.20.71.1 the proxy ip is 192.20.71.252 akula_26@hotmail.com wrote: > our netware 6.0 file server can'nt connect the internet, we have a > proxyserver with netware 6.0 and BM 3.8. can somebody please hel...

Please Please Please HELP!!!
I have posted this many times to no avail. I managed to publish the site somwhere despite being an intranet. I have published the site just in case I was not clear in explaining the prblem that I was having. Go to http://www.undg.ks.undp.org/test/login.aspx and login with userid: test password: test Click on 'search for cases' and then click on the search button (the dates are inserted automatically). Click on the paging and try to go to page 12,13,14,15 - any page really above page 11. Can you see what is happening? Below is the code that I am using. Please tell me wha...

Please help, please, please
This is driving me crazy, I cannot find what is wrong with this thing. I have a custom module and after post back none of the following are processed : user, login, visibility, title, solpartmenu. None of it gets processed. Please help meYou died at the very end of your life Are you saying a skin, or a custom module. With custom modules you should not be dealing with tokens, I don't think they have anything to do with it. What module are you working with? No I am not using tokens, container skin is Classic skin that comes with DNN. I am talking about custom module. It has a text box a...

Please Please Please help
I am trying to populate a second dropdownlist from the first. both dropdownlists are displayed inside the datagrid. I can populate the first one easily but my onselectedindexchanged event states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error: Line 195...

Please Help: Using pfc_Save Event to Update a DataWindow using a StoredProcedure
I'm using a datawindow utilizing a stored procedure as its' datasource. The datawindow also uses stored procedures for Insert, Update, & Delete. I use the pfc_Save event of the Parent window to update all SUO's on that window. Eventually, the of_Update( ) function of the datawindow control, inherited from u_dw, will be executed. I've read that the datawindow control knows which operation to perform, Update or Insert, based on the ItemStatus of the row or column in the datawindow. For some reason, the ItemStatus of the row doesn't seem to change. When I trigg...

Spanish accents!! please please help help!!
Hi all,     I`m using a javascript to open a window, see the example:      (in javascript)      title = "?Title=Categorías"       window.showmodaldialog("/report.asp",title)So when the the window open, i see in the page "Categorías", so what happens with the accent! Please  i ask before but i think my question wasn´t clear, u hope you guys understand better :DThanks for allCMWhere is the Spanish Language in the user profile? Hi, Make sure your pages are saved and serve...

rEpOrtvIEwEr hElp plEAsE reportviewer help please
ok I am having troubles add an expression to a field in a the table on my Report viewer page(rdlc). ok I have everything that is suppose to be in the vb.net at the app_code level but the expressions does not show in the rdlc. does any one know what i am talking about and if you do please help me!Thank You in advance Hi, From your description, it seems that you want to add expression to your filds in RDLC report, right? You need to open your RDLC file in visual studio, from the toolbox, you can add report items such like textbox, table to your report. Right click on an...

Web resources about - Home use help please - netscape.mozilla.webtools

Penelope Cruz's Husband Javier Bardem May Be Starring in Jennifer Lawrence's Next Movie!
Penelope Cruz wears a skin tight black dress to the 2016 Jose Maria Forque Awards at the Palacio Municipal de Congresos on Monday evening (January ...

The Daily Show Previews State of the Union: ‘Obama Has No More F*cks to Give’
The Daily Show tonight previewed President Obama ‘s final State of the Union with the pretty blunt statement that “Obama has no more fucks to ...

El Chapo Couldn't Escape the Allure of Hollywood
"Nothing has hurt people more in this country than wanting to be in the movies." So said Edward Hayes, a sagacious New York lawyer who has been ...

South Korea, US discuss strategic deployment after North Korea's nuclear test
South Korea said it was discussing the further deployment of US "strategic assets" following a flyover by a US B-52 bomber in response to North ...

China's Wanda Group buys US filmmaker Legendary for $3.5 bn
Chinese conglomerate Wanda Group signed a deal in Beijing on Tuesday to buy US film studio Legendary Entertainment, the maker of blockbusters ...

New Jersey Dad Charged With Murder in 3-Year-Old Boy's Death
Father of 3-year-old boy found dead in New Jersey park last year is charged with his murder

Buying Powerball Tickets Online: What To Know Before Looking Online For Tickets To Wednesday’s $1.4 Billion ...
Those who want to buy Powerball tickets online will find a host of companies offering to help them out, but in the sea of websites there is a ...

Of course Apple is making a car, says Elon Musk
Technically Incorrect: In a BBC interview, the Tesla CEO says he's not scared about Apple creating its own vehicle and that the Apple car project ...

Amazon might release a palm-sized version of its Echo speaker
Cashing in on Echo's surprising success, the Wall Street Journal claims Amazon is ready to bring Alexa to an even wider audience with a cheaper ...

CES 2016: 5 TVs of tomorrow straight from the CES show floor
CES got us really excited for the amazing 4K Ultra-HD screens coming our way in 2016. From Samsung's curved SUHD with Quantum Dot display to ...