Default Default Assignee

Is it possible to create a default default assignee, when creating new
components?  How?

0
listrecv
7/24/2005 4:55:12 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

In article <1122224112.695781.247600@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 listrecv@gmail.com wrote:

> Is it possible to create a default default assignee, when creating new
> components?  How?

   No, at least not automatically.  You must specify a default assignee
every time you create a new component.

   The easiest thing do to may be to edit the "add a new area" template,
either modifying the HTML to say "when in doubt, set the default
assignee to *****", or changing the 'Default Assignee' input text field
to use the default default assignee as the default value for the text
field.

   Good luck!

Add initial default values to the Default Assignee and Default CC list
Hi team, I want some initial values be added to the fields Default Assignee and Default CC list so that it'll be easier for me to add the people while creating new products. Thanks, Anil On 18/09/14 12:46, Anil Reddy wrote: > I want some initial values be added to the fields Default > Assignee and Default CC list so that it'll be easier for me to add the > people while creating new products. Then add them :-) There are spaces for these values when you edit each Component. Gerv On 18/09/14 12:46, Anil Reddy wrote: > ...

assignees other than default assignee
Hi , I would like to have a cc list for every component. I want to assign it to a default assignee(feature exists in bugzilla) and then cc the ticket to people in the cc list for that component. I would like to know how to do the second part thanks, Sriram ...

adding assignee other than default assignee
I would like to setup bugzilla in a way such that a list of people in the cc list get notifications of bug in every component. How to do it. sriram sriram, 2007/2/6, SS <sriram@dalsemi.com>: > I would like to setup bugzilla in a way such that a list of people in > the cc list get notifications of bug in every component. use version 2.23.3 or higher. Regards Marc ...

Why does IIS default to default.aspx?
 Hi all, I'm not sure why this happens, but in IIS on my development box I have a virtual set up to use the ASP.NET 2 framework.  I have enable default document checked and I added a document name of test.aspx.  For some reason when I go to the virtual http://localhost/mysite/   the application defaults to a default.aspx which is not found.  It will not try to default to the test.aspx page.  Is there something I can do in IIS to force the test.aspx page to be my default page. Thanks  in the properties of the web site with iis, you can specif...

default.aspx and default.master
Hi I have just begun using VS 2008 I am not understanding why when I create a new web project and a default.master, then when I create a default.aspx I do not get the option to use the master page like I'm use to getting in VS 2005 what have I missed. Can someone please help.   DKBDKB  when creating a new webpage rather then selecting 'webpage' select "web content form".mark this post as ANSWERED, if you find it helpful...

default getdate (), default suser_name ()
HI! I'd like to generate db create script with: default getdate () and default suser_name () to the necessary fields from PDM, but I don't know, where (CDM or PDM) and how should I place the following: default getdate () and default suser_name (). Which property/tabpage/etc. should I use? My config: PowerDesigner, version9.5.2.920 EBF6 ASA, version 9.0.0.1108 Sorry, for my english Thanks, MArio > HI! > > I'd like to generate db create script with: default > getdate () and default suser_name () to the necessary > fields from PDM, but I don...

Novell default settings is not DEFAULT
Win XP, GW 6.5.3, Office 2000 Every time we try to send a word document directy out of the word application windows/GW asks me to choose profile. the system won't rememer the "Novell default Profile" even when I check the "set as default profile" I know, reason is the old GW Mapi, but what can I do against it. Hey, and you can't use the API :-) or? Hi, Jens wrote: > > Win XP, GW 6.5.3, Office 2000 > > Every time we try to send a word document directy out of the word > application windows/GW asks me to choose profile. the syst...

Default encoding
In Tbird 2.0.0.23 if you open a new message, you can set the character encoding to whatever you choose, however once you send the message, Tbird goes back to the default encoding. How can you change the configuration, so that the default is to UTF-8? TIA *-* On Wed, 03 Feb 2010, at 14:30:39 +0200, *-* In Article <kb2dnWIBC_7t8fTWnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@mozilla.org>, *-* VJK wrote *-* About Default encoding - how to set-up default > In Tbird 2.0.0.23 if you open a new message, you can set the > character encoding to whatever you choose, however once you send the > message, ...

Default printer does not set as default
We have upgraded to Netware 6 and are using NDPS. We have some Windows 2000 stations that the default printer does not use what has been set for the user in NDPS. They are using Netware Client 4.9SP1a with the latest support pack. We have also installed Windows 2000 SP4, without any success. We have also given the user admin rights and have had them choose the proper printer as default. When the log out and back in, it reverts back to the wrong printer as default. If the user logs in as a local user to the machine they have the correct default printer. If they login to t...

Default scope of Mozilla forums: all or Mozilla?
One of the topics that has come up recently is whether Mozilla communications forums -- in particular Planet, but not necessarily limited to that forum -- should default to Mozilla-focused topics, or should include whatever each Mozillian wants to include there. Here's a summary of the goal, as I understand it: Mozilla is a gathering place for people, not worker-bots. Having content broader than work helps us get to know each other. We shouldn't limit this. We might encourage people not to include disruptive social issues in the mainstream feed, but it should rema...

Default page != default.aspx
Greetings eartmen! I've the following concern: I have all the pages in my project secured (i.e. accessing any of them requires successful login). What I want is when any user tries to access a page (for example AdminUsers.aspx) he would have to log in. FormsAuthentication could do this for me, so I have a code snippet for it: private void btnLogin_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)         {             if(checkPassword(tbUsername.Text, tbPassword.Text)){      &n...

Default Mozilla
Hello, first post here, So this has probably been asked before, Question!! is there anyway to make Mozilla Firefox my default browser, so when I click on a link it will open up in Mozilla and not IE.? TIA JC Jack wrote: > Hello, first post here, > So this has probably been asked before, Question!! is there anyway to make > Mozilla Firefox my default browser, so when I click on a link it will open > up in Mozilla and not IE.? > > TIA JC > > Welcome, but I do need to point out, the groups on the netscape.public hierarchy are abandoned d...

Default Issue Notifications and other Defaults
I'm currently implementing the Issue Tracker in my office and have built out a control that will let Administrators set a default list of notifications on a per project basis. I have found this very useful and am wondering whether something similar will be implemented. Another useful feature I am currently working on is a way to set a default value for each of the 'Pick' controls such that the user creating a new issue will not /have/ to select each of the boxes every time, especially if one of them is used regularly (perhaps 'Assigned To' a certain developer, or default status of new is...

Hi all: Example: Default X on TBL1-COLZ For new Row COLZ not part of the columns in the insert statment. Can we define a default - which would be a user_name or user_id of a user to be populated automatically in COLZ. Probably this could be achieved by triggers. Does any of the ASE version supports functions in defaults! Thanks ...

Web resources about - Default Default Assignee - netscape.mozilla.webtools

Top 25 consolidated assignee portfolios of the 15,359 gene patents granted in the United States, by patent ...
A new study assesses the impact of recent US Supreme Court rulings on the changing landscape of US patents claiming nucleic acids.

Open-source software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Open-source software ( OSS ) is computer software that is available in source code form: the source code and certain other rights normally reserved ...

Patent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A patent ( / ˈ p æ t ən t / or / ˈ p eɪ t ən t / ) is a form of intellectual property . It consists of a set of exclusive rights granted by a ...

WHOIS database assists in pwnage attempt
If the headline seems like a typographical error, it's not. The verb "to pwn" is Internet-speak for "to own by cyberattack." Fifteen-year-old ...

Privacy and Security - HSBC Bank (China)
HSBC China's policy on internet privacy and security

Meet New Century Mortgage Corp., Zombie « Reality Check
New Century Mortgage Corporation, a big subprime lender that went belly up in 2007 , fraudulently continues to execute mortgage and foreclosure ...

AccountNow - Prepaid Debit Card - Gold Visa Prepaid Card - Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card
This document constitutes the agreement (“Agreement”) outlining the terms and conditions under which the AccountNow Prepaid Visa Card ("AccountNow ...

AccuWeather.com - Terms Of Usage
Legal terms and conditions for usage of AccuWeather.com and the weather information and content provided by AccuWeather, Inc.

Terms of Service « Backflip Studios
Backflip Terms of Service The website located at www.Backflip.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Backflip Studios, Inc. (“Backflip”, ...

Bill O'Reilly: Terms and Conditions of Use
BillOReilly.com is the home of Bill O'Reilly on the web.