Can we restrict users from editing bugs for a component in a product

Hello,

In a product we want to restrict users from editing bugs for a
particular Component in a product. I know how to do for a Product but
not for one component for that product.

Please advice.

0
Vivek
12/21/2004 11:38:30 AM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You can create "Groups" and make that bug accessible only
to certain groups.

-chris

Christopher
12/21/2004 1:56:56 PM
Christopher,
We have a product p1 which has three components c1,c2 and c3. we want
to stop people from editing components c2 but they can have a look at
these bugs.

We have a common e-mail domain and every user can edit into any
product, components and log the issue.

we just want to stop users from editing to the component c2.
please advise

0
Vivek