Can't seem to install all Perl modules for Bugzilla...

Hi,

I just ran the following command and right below it, is what I got for an output:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1266790444

So, I figured, no problem, just run the command listed at the end of the execution of that command:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1041663356

I've installed libapache2-mod-perl2, but still no luck.  Any suggestions?
0
Yves
5/22/2012 3:31:17 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:31:17 AM UTC-4, Yves S. Garret wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just ran the following command and right below it, is what I got for an output:
> http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1266790444
>
> So, I figured, no problem, just run the command listed at the end of the execution of that command:
> http://bin.cakephp.org/view/1041663356
>
> I've installed libapache2-mod-perl2, but still no luck.  Any suggestions?

The other annoying thing is when I check for all of the modules:

$ sudo ./checksetup.pl
* This is Bugzilla 4.2.1 on perl 5.10.1
* Running on Linux 2.6.38-15-generic-pae #59-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 27 16:22:25 UTC 2012

Checking perl modules...
Checking for               CGI.pm (v3.51)     ok: found v3.59
Checking for           Digest-SHA (any)       ok: found v5.47
Checking for             TimeDate (v2.21)     ok: found v2.24
Checking for             DateTime (v0.28)     not found
Checking for    DateTime-TimeZone (v0.71)     not found
Checking for                  DBI (v1.41)     ok: found v1.612
Checking for     Template-Toolkit (v2.22)     ok: found v2.24
Checking for           Email-Send (v2.00)     ok: found v2.198
Checking for           Email-MIME (v1.904)    ok: found v1.910
Checking for                  URI (v1.37)     ok: found v1.60
Checking for       List-MoreUtils (v0.22)     ok: found v0.33
Checking for    Math-Random-ISAAC (v1.0.1)    ok: found v1.004

Checking available perl DBD modules...
Checking for               DBD-Pg (v1.45)     ok: found v2.19.2
Checking for            DBD-mysql (v4.001)    ok: found v4.016
Checking for           DBD-SQLite (v1.29)     ok: found v1.29
Checking for           DBD-Oracle (v1.19)     not found

The following Perl modules are optional:
Checking for                   GD (v1.20)     ok: found v2.41
Checking for                Chart (v2.1)      ok: found v2.4.5
Checking for          Template-GD (any)       ok: found v1.56
Checking for           GDTextUtil (any)       ok: found v0.86
Checking for              GDGraph (any)       ok: found v1.44
Checking for           MIME-tools (v5.406)    ok: found v5.502
Checking for          libwww-perl (any)       ok: found v6.04
Checking for             XML-Twig (any)       ok: found v3.40
Checking for          PatchReader (v0.9.6)    ok: found v0.9.6
Checking for            perl-ldap (any)       ok: found v0.44
Checking for          Authen-SASL (any)       ok: found v2.15
Checking for           RadiusPerl (any)       ok: found v0.20
Checking for            SOAP-Lite (v0.712)    ok: found v0.714
Checking for             JSON-RPC (any)       ok: found v1.01
Checking for              JSON-XS (v2.0)      ok: found v2.3
Use of uninitialized value in open at lib/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Test/Taint.pm line 334, <DATA> line 558.
Use of uninitialized value in open at lib/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Test/Taint.pm line 334, <DATA> line 558.
Use of uninitialized value in open at lib/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Test/Taint.pm line 334, <DATA> line 558.
Use of uninitialized value in open at lib/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Test/Taint.pm line 334, <DATA> line 558.
Use of uninitialized value in open at lib/i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi/Test/Taint.pm line 334, <DATA> line 558.
Checking for           Test-Taint (any)       ok: found v1.04
Checking for          HTML-Parser (v3.40)     ok: found v3.68
Checking for        HTML-Scrubber (any)       ok: found v0.09
Checking for               Encode (v2.21)     ok: found v2.35
Checking for        Encode-Detect (any)       ok: found v1.01
Checking for Email-MIME-Attachment-Stripper (any)       ok: found v1.316
Checking for          Email-Reply (any)       ok: found v1.202
Checking for          TheSchwartz (any)       ok: found v1.10
Checking for       Daemon-Generic (any)       ok: found v0.82
Checking for             mod_perl (v1.999022) ok: found v2.000004
Checking for     Apache-SizeLimit (v0.96)     not found
Checking for          mod_headers (any)       not found
Checking for          mod_expires (any)       not found
Checking for              mod_env (any)       ok
* REQUIRED MODULES                                                    *
* Bugzilla requires you to install some Perl modules which are either *
* missing from your system, or the version on your system is too old. *
* See below for commands to install these modules.                    *
* OPTIONAL MODULES                                                    *
* Certain Perl modules are not required by Bugzilla, but by           *
* installing the latest version you gain access to additional         *
* features.                                                           *
* The optional modules you do not have installed are listed below,    *
* with the name of the feature they enable. Below that table are the  *
* commands to install each module.                                    *
*      MODULE NAME * ENABLES FEATURE(S)                               *
* Apache-SizeLimit * mod_perl                                         *
* APACHE MODULES                                                      *
* Normally, when Bugzilla is upgraded, all Bugzilla users have to     *
* clear their browser cache or Bugzilla will break. If you enable     *
* certain modules in your Apache configuration (usually called        *
* httpd.conf or apache2.conf) then your users will not have to clear  *
* their caches when you upgrade Bugzilla. The modules you need to     *
* enable are:                                                         *
*    mod_headers, mod_expires                                         *
COMMANDS TO INSTALL OPTIONAL MODULES:

Apache-SizeLimit: /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl Apache2::SizeLimit

COMMANDS TO INSTALL REQUIRED MODULES (You *must* run all these commands
and then re-run checksetup.pl):

    /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl DateTime
    /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl DateTime::TimeZone

To attempt an automatic install of every required and optional module
with one command, do:

  /usr/bin/perl install-module.pl --all

*** Installation aborted. Read the messages above. ***

I've tried installing those modules through aptitude and compiling by hand and _still_ it won't "see" those modules.

:(

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
0
Yves

Can't install Email-Send & Can't access Bugzilla in Browser
Hi All I am facing this problem for many days now and actually am stuck at this point can somebody please help me in resolving this (platform is Windows Server 2003, perl 5.8.8, Apache 2.2.4) 1) When I runchecksetup.pl command it give me error that Email Send and Emil MIME Modifier are not installed ..... I followed the instructions and run the commands but am unable to install these two C:\Bugzilla\bugzilla-3.0>ppm install Email-Send Downloading ActiveState Package Repository packlist...not modified Downloading theory58S packlist...redirect Downloading theory58S packlist...

Can't install perl module GD
Hello all, I got a problem which may need your help. I have been trying to install Bugzilla 3.0.3 to a RHEL 4 server. Follow bugzilla installation guide, I have gone through: - Complete installing RHEL 4 (perl 5.8.8, mysql 4.1.7 and Apache webserver 2.0 are shipped along) - Go to cpan.org, download and installl latest cpan.pm version 1.9205 - Run command line: perl checksetup.pl -check-modules - Finish installing all required modules. - I tried to install Optional modules via: perl -MCPAN -e 'install "...

Can't install opensuse 12.1 from DVD, installer can't find DVD devices?
Hi, I have an HP pavilion dv7 laptop (3 years old) with Windows and Linux mint in a dual boot mode, and I wanted to install opensuse 12.1 from a DVD over my mint partition. When I boot with the 64bit KDE live CD in my DVD I can get to the menu where I can choose to try the live session or install. If I choose either, I see the linux kernel loading successfuly, then a green screen with opensuse logo, and after about 10 seconds the screen becomes a black text screen, and I see an error message saying that my DVD device wasn't found, and that the system is restarting in 120 se...

I can't seem to control 'response' from my module
I am trying to have my module pane being the only thing in the response stream. It is in XML and for various reasons I don't want to first save an xml file, and then redirect to this file. Anyway, I tried to go the familiar route when outputting a file, which is: 1. response.clear - this should clear what has gone before 2. set response headers if need be (I set the ContentType to "text/xml" here) 3. output - in this case I just bind data to my repeaters 4. response.end But all the DNN stuff keeps showing up. Any ideas? PeterPeter Donkerbring2mind.netHome of Docum...

can't install perl module with SHARED_JVM=>1
Hi, I have developed a Perl wrapper for Java code using Inline::Java. It is a client-server model, where both the client and server are in java.I have used the Inline::Java to extend the java client functionality to Perl too. So now a Perl client can talk to a java Server. I am also using Inline::Java callback to receive callbacks from my application server. One of the issues I faced during this process was that I could not run two Perl scripts at the same time, one waiting for callbacks and another perl client script invoking my application server. The error I got was: "Co...

Can't download Perl modules from http://landfill.bugzilla.org
I'm having problems installing the extra perl modules from http://landfill.bugzilla.org Can someone confirm that the site is currently up and running? I'm not using a proxy server. Should I be able to ping the site? Hi, I had the same problem, so i used an alternative, http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/package.1st I hope that helps. <lcotton@macaw.co.uk> wrote in message news:1161170666.912548.282670@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'm having problems installing the extra perl modules from > http://landfill.bugzilla.org > > Can someone ...

Hi, Everyone, I can't install perl modules correctly using CPAN, why?
--0-905527719-1162603379=:10311 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=gb2312 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Hi, everyone, When I want to install perl module WWW::Yahoo::KeywordExtractor in my Ubuntu damper 6.06 OS, it doesn't work properly. The error message is listed below: =================================== CPAN: Storable loaded ok Going to read /home/wanghui/.cpan/Metadata Database was generated on Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:24:24 GMT CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok Fetching with LWP: ftp://mirrors.hknet.com/CPAN/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz LWP failed with code[500] m...

Can't access suse, and can't seem to reinstall it either.
Everything worked somewhat OK for about a day, since i got it installed (had problems with opening yast and couldn't update). Then today it started freezing for no reason; desktop icons disappeared, and that bottom panel too. Then when i restarted (by clicking the restart button on the machine cause nothing responded on the desktop), i got this message: "Grub read error" and could no longer get into suse. So I thought maybe if i reinstall, (this time entering a root password, cause the first time i didn't) maybe it'll work fine. But i can't seem to be abl...

Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
I upgraded to Lion. I have pre-existing Perl modules that I had installed, but I hadn't yet installed DBD::mysql. When I try to install DBD::mysql, I get this: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Using DBI 1.615 (for perl 5.012003 on darwin-thread-multi-2level) installed in /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.12/darwin-thread-multi-2level/auto/DBI/ Writing Makefile for DBD::mysql Can't exec "/usr/bin/make": No such file or directory at /System/Library/Perl/5.12/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 2026. CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.020.tar.gz /usr/bin/make -- NOT...

Can't install grub/lilo, can't restor windows boot
Hi I tried to install opensuse 11 yesterday. But it couldn't install GRUB. It says - *disk doesn't exist* I cancelled the installation and now I cannot even access my windows (fixmbr and fixboot don't help) Please help! -- greg606 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well, In some cases (especially when using recovery boot) grub reports installation problems. But this is the first time somebody reports fixmbr problems. 1/ I would consider using windows disk to load emergency console to try to access windows disk. If...

Re: Can't Update CPAN, Can't Install DBD::mysql
Good morning, On 28/09/11 at 3:59 PM -0400, Lola Lee Beno <lola@his.com> wrote: >That's what I was afraid of. Apparently a previous install of=20 >make got blown away. In the process of downloading XCode from=20 >App Store (uggggh) . . . I had to install Xcode twice (not download, just install twice).=20 And I seem to recall some reports from others saying the same=20 thing. Installing twice also fixed borked xcode for a colleague.=20 I never bothered to find out why that fixed things; just=20 proceeded and kept working. Charlie --=20 =E1=8F=8A C...

Web resources about - Can't seem to install all Perl modules for Bugzilla... - netscape.mozilla.webtools