about report reports generation and emailing reports

hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version.
and i am facing two problems with report generation.
1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl
modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical
report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports
generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report
the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports.
2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client
via email through Bugzilla?

kindly help.
regards anup chauhan

0
KK
2/25/2005 4:45:55 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

KK wrote:
> hi i am a bit new to Bugzilla, i am using 2.18rc3version.
> and i am facing two problems with report generation.
> 1) the checksetup.pl shows all the perl modules includig optional perl
> modules to be installed and available including thse required for graphical
> report generation. but despite this i am able to get tabular reports
> generated but when i click for line/bar reports of the same tabular report
> the next page does not show the required pie/bar reports.

This is not a particularly helpful bug report. You've told us nothing at
all that would help us work out what the problem is.

Start with the output of checksetup.pl, plus the results of libgd-config
--version (or config-libgd, I can never remember).

> 2) is there any facility for sending these generated reports to the client
> via email through Bugzilla?

No - you'd need to write a script to get the reports and send them.

Gerv
0
Gervase

how to generate reports (not a crystal report)
 how to create reports in asp.net..data coming from an sql server 2005 databse. Using ASP.NET to Create Multi-Page Custom Reports               Make Reports Quickly With ASP.NET and XMLWe All move to our original place.Don't forget.Imran Baloch at3_0506:how to create reports in asp.net..data coming from an sql server 2005 databse. Hi, You can use the ASPNET ReportViewer Control (rdlc) to generate a report with data from database:http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/ReportViewer.aspxhttp://geekswithblogs....

Reporting Services: generate report
Are few days that I can't resolve this problemI'm trying to load datas in a rdlc report .... if it's possible without using typed dataset I use this code :            String strQuery = "SELECT ...."             if ((radioButton1.Checked) & (lmc.getNumber(CurrID) > 0))                strQuery += ...             if (chkdata.Checked == true)  ...

Report Control (report viewer and report designer)
Hi there! ive looked over the forums and other websites that you referred but i dont have any luck for reports. i created a page that has simple data-entry, aside from that, i do want to have a printable report on what are the items i have added this day. i am using a report designer (rdlc) and a report viewer, which is in a aspx page. ive explored how it works for a simple select statement but i want to know how it will work for parameter passing. a referral for a tutorial website for the report viewer and report designer is very much appreciated. or if you want to share your...

Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message.
Name: Linnea Hagberg Email: lhagbergatsmithcovedotcom Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: Get message that mozilla has to close. Get booted out of web site. Get message from Mozilla to report problem. Problem reporting will not work. Eventually I delete the report message. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firefox/1.0.7 ...

Does anyone know if we can save the Graphical report or tabular report after I set some value and generate the data for the report?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D448.521BE5D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, =20 Does anyone know if we can save the Graphical report or tabular report after I set some value and generate the data for the report?=20 =20 =20 Thanks, Kevin ------_=_NextPart_001_01C5D448.521BE5D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =...

Reporting and Report Data
I have a few questions about reports.   First, can anyone tell me where the customer datat is stored. I assume it is on the momsql01  server but in which database is the live data stored? I have checked a few and cant seem to locate any accurate data about customers on the system.   Also, i am running  a unmolested 3.5 HMC install with a few customers on it. IM pulling up the reporting pages and under cumulative reports and im not seeing accurate numbers. (to be more accurate HOME>Hosted Messaging and Colab Services Reports>Cumulative Reports) If i click on a ...

A report inside a report
Hello, I have a decent understanding of .net 1.1 and up until now I have never worked with crystal reports. I need to modify an existing report at my job. The modification that needs to be made seems to be a tricky one. Right now the report is straight foward datagrid style. Each row has one value in each field. Now comes the change... There is a one to many relationship with one of the fields meaning there needs to be a display of multiple indicators per row. So each row can have multiple indicators. So I would like to list each indicator based on the id of each row. So one row can ha...

Report data not showing on generated report
I'm working with a ReportViewer control, and my report is being generated with correct column names from the .rdlc. However, #Error shows in the columns on the report, rather than the actual data. My dataset is strongly-typed, and contains a DataTable with 73 columns (excessive, but required in this case) .  The query runs OK, and produces the correct data, in Embarcadero Rapid SQL. Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!  In debug mode, the DataSet Visualizer reflects the data resulting from the query, so it must be a minor problem with my ReportViewer Control.&nbs...

scripts to convert reporting services report to pdf of 40+ reports
Dear all, I have 40+ reports in reporting services. Is there any scripts to convert these reports with passing parameters to pdf and save in the folder scheduledly? As user will be very uneasy to go to the web site and click for each report everytime in reporting service site. Thanks you for your help!!! Hi, From your description, you are wondering how to export the report to the pdf without viewing the report in browser. If so, we could achieve it via the following code.        Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportViewer rview = new Microsoft.Reporti...

How to call Sub report from main report with main report parameters
Using SSRS 2008 i have implemented a chart and i have passed parameters to chart properties --> jump report and i implemented a subreport. when ever i am clicking main report chart its redirecting to subreport but its not taking the parameters once again i need to select the subreport parameters then only its working.   Can any one help me how to move to the subreport along with parameters.   Thanks in advance  For further help with SSRS, you could ask at:SQL Server Team http://www.sqlteam.com/forums/ SQL Server Central http://www.sqlservercentral.com/ SQL Server at M...

How can I cahnge the report header before i load the report into the report viewer?
That is basically it... Thanx in advance What are you trying to change? The report title, the items in the header, etc... Basically, in CR.NET you can't add new objects to the report during runtime. However, you can modify existing objects by setting a reference to them and then changing the properties. I have ample source code in my free ebook that teaches you how to modify the different properties of each report object. www.CrystalReportsBook.com?cpgn=asp.net HTH, Brian Bischof Brian Bischof www.CrystalReportsBook.com ...

display reporting services report in report viewer in remote mode
Hi  I have some problem in displaying a report done through reporting services in asp.net 2.0 report viewer server control for remote processing mode.I have created a Reporting Services project through Business Intelligence Development Studio and another Web application project in VS 2005. I have take a Report Viewer control on a form to view report created in the reporting services project. I have set the Processing mode of Report Viewer to Remote, have set ReportServerURL to "http://localhost/ReportServer" and Report Path as the "/(Reporting service proje...

Web resources about - about report reports generation and emailing reports - netscape.mozilla.webtools

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Star Trek: The Next Generation (often abbreviated to TNG ) is an American science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry as part ...

View from the Street: What have future generations ever done for Leyonhjelm?
And which disgruntled backbencher is undermining the government today? Your news of the day, reduced to a snarky rant.

Red carpet and paparazzi formals for the selfie generation
Black-tie glamour is in fashion Sydney high school students. It's the selfie generation's social event of their lifetime, and the class of 2015 ...

Australia's new generation of jihadists: Potential terror cell tried to recruit 14-year-old
Members of a group of men and boys regarded by police as capable of killing a random member of the public in the name of Islamic State have attempted ...

FTC Hosts Workshop On Lead Generation
On October 30, 2015, the FTC held a workshop on lead generation to explore online lead generation in various industries.

Seventh Generation Selects 72andSunny After Review
Seventh Generation has named 72andSunny, New York, to lead strategy and brand development for its home and personal care products following a ...

Generation Z Takes Breaks From Mobile, Social
People born after 1995, referred to as Generation Z , always have their faces buried in their mobile devices. Or do they? A recent study by ...

Arcimoto Generation 8 SRK is a 3-wheeled lesson in persistence
... States , Motorcycle , Electric Arcimoto has just presented the eighth version of its electric three wheeler, appropriately named the Generation ...

Night Beats releasing 3rd LP 'Who Sold My Generation' (listen to "Power Child"), playing Montreal & Toronto ...
by Bill Pearis Seattle trio Night Beats will release their third album, Who Sold My Generation, on January 28, 2016 on Heavenly Recordings. The ...

'The Martian' actor Chiwetel Ejiofor says we won't know if Hollywood has fixed its diversity issue for ...
... early to tell,” Ejiofor told Business Insider on Tuesday from the set of "Doctor Strange." “I feel these things will probably be judged generationally. ...