"Premature end of script headers" on bonsai install

I insatalled bonsai on RedHat 9.0 but I got "Premature end of script
headers" error when I try to reach the pages.

I've installed Bonsai before to Mandrake 8.2 and there was no such
problem, any ideas? (I know sometimes windows CR-LF may cause this kind
of errors, but this time, I dont think that's the reason)

Thanks in advance.

0
Mehmet
7/2/2003 10:47:27 AM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

New Bugzilla install (2.18.1) on FC4 getting "Premature end of script headers: index.cgi"
Hi, I'm running FC4. I've just installed Bugzilla, with ALL the perl modules, and can't get it to work. I got your name from the Bugzilla website. Below is the contents /etc/httpd/logs/error_log file after I start httpd and try to access it from another computer. I've done the following in the directory I installed bugzilla to [/cvs/cvs/bugzilla/] : chgrp -cR apache * chmod -cR 770 * chmod -R g+s * I had run the checksetup.pl file several times until it had completed and asked me for the administrator's email address. I have not run it since. the loca...

Why "Premature end of script headers"?
Hi all, I've made a little script that takes the lines from a file, removes the dupplicate lines and prints the result to a new file. I've read the original file line by line because it is a big file (over 7 MB). The problem is that after printing almost 10% from the original file into the new file, the script dies and the only error I get in the log file is: [Mon Jul 15 14:44:48 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: clean.pl I've checked the original file to see if there are some strange characters in that line, or in the next one, but ...

"premature end of header" script error
Hi, I am receiving the following error : "Premature end of script headers" when running my CGI script using a web browser. Instead if I execute the script manually at the shell, it executes successfully. Actually, the script needs to fetch a lot of data from the database. I couldn't find any related reference for this error description on the web, though there are a lot of other references. Any idea? Ankur Jain Ankur wrote: > Hi, > > I am receiving the following error : "Premature end of script headers" > when running my CGI script...

Yet another "Premature end of script headers"
Hello, I have installed Bugzilla 3.0 on Debian using perl v5.8.8 "This is perl, v5.8.8 built for i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi" It worked ok for a while. Today it however stopped functioning. All requests return an internal server error and the apache error log says "Premature end of script headers: index.cgi" When I try to invoke index.cgi from the command line it returns a "Segmentation fault" Would anyone have any ideas how to try and isolate/fix the problem? Thanks, Peter On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:36:42 -0000 pc.subscriptions@g...

Apache error log "Premature end of script headers"
Hi Each time a Linux executable named "increment" is called from my web page the the error log records this error: > [error] [client IP address] Premature end of script headers: increment The executable is not a script. It's a compiled executable. What it does is open a text file that contains an integer number, increase the integer by one and save the text file (yes, it's a "hit" counter). So it's not meant to send any information back to the originating web page. More background: The executable (called "increment") is located at...

please help to solve the problem: "Error message: Premature end of script headers"
Hi all, I have received the respond from the Apache stated that: "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete = your request.=20 Error message:=20 Premature end of script headers: testing.cgi=20 If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. " Please help me to solve this problem. PS. the path of the perl is correctly pointed. Thanks a lot! I would try to locate the file error_log. It contains the errors generated by webpages/cgi. This may give you the answer. I assume that your script works with "test...

"script" or "program"?
On 5/22/07, Andy Lester <andy@petdance.com> wrote: > > On May 22, 2007, at 11:07 AM, David Nicol wrote: > > >> > I'm trying hard to get people to stop saying "script" when > >> > referring to their Perl programs. I'd prefer that we not use it > >> > anywhere at all. > > > > outside of computers, "script" is a better term for the carefully > > tuned deliverables that software engineer produce than is > > "program." Your basic mundane citizen considers a "program"...

"Reply" headers similar to "Forward" headers
Name: Tony Sosa Email: tunasushiatgmaildotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: "Reply" headers similar to "Forward" headers Comments: I need "reply" headers to look like the "forward" headers in my message replies. ----- Original Message ----- From: me To: doofus Sent: 01/01/2008 9:00:00 AM -0600 Subject: Big Tub of Goo Certain military contractors and attorneys with whom I correspond insist that reply headers like above are required for audit trails. Messages that I've sent to them are either bounced or una...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install"
Name: Ari V Email: defygravity79atyahoodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install" Comments: read / review it for yourself. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071204 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

"public.mozilla" or "mozilla.support" -which one to use?
Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for and what distinguishes them? netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey and mozilla.support.seamonkey Thanks On 3/2/2006 12:30 PM Arild P. wrote: > Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for > and what distinguishes them? > > netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey This is the old, "supposed to be out-of-use" newsgroup. Propagated to usenet. > mozilla.support.seamonkey This is the new one available via news.mozilla.org (or google). You should use this one. ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

Script to perform a "Get latest", then a "Build", then a "Publish"
I frequently have to copy out of source safe, the latest version of some source code. Then perform a build and then a publish. The publish is published to a local directory where I then copy it out to a server. This is a bit of a hassle to have to do all of this mannualy. What I would prefer to do is to use some type of script that would do this. Does anyone know if this is possible? I can manage copying to the server. I just need a script that I could kick off to do the following. 1. Copy the latest source code for the project out of source safe. 2. Perform a build of the projec...

Web resources about - "Premature end of script headers" on bonsai install - netscape.mozilla.webtools