Upgrading?

I've been using SeaMonkey 2.0.14 for a long time because whenever I tried to
upgrade to a newer version it screwed everything up on me, especially all the
bookmarks in mine and my wife's profiles. I do not like tabbed browsing. Is
there a way to:
1. Install whatever the latest version of SeaMonkey is as a completely separate
browser without it up dating my current version. A stand alone as it were and

2.Can I use it like v.2.0.14 without that damned tabbe browwsing, and also set
up our bookmarks the same way, across the tool bar, like in 2.0.14?

Thanks.
0
rfdjr1
9/7/2013 8:39:59 PM
netscape.mozilla.seamonkey 1248 articles. 0 followers. Follow