Dick
0
Richard
10/31/2013 1:56:14 AM
netscape.mozilla.seamonkey 1248 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Richard Lane wrote:
> Is there a version for the iPad?

As far as I know the answer is no, because Apple imposes Webkit as the
rendering engine for all browsers on iJail devices whereas Mozilla uses
Gecko. On Android there's a version of Firefox (but not SeaMonkey).

0
zigzag
11/6/2013 10:13:03 PM
Richard Lane wrote:
> Is there a version for the iPad?
> Dick

You need to go to this newsgroup:
mozilla.support.seamonkey

The newsgroup (netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey) you're in is mostly
inactive.
0
Mike
11/26/2013 4:13:41 PM
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:13:41 -0600, Mike C wrote:

> Richard Lane wrote:
> > Is there a version for the iPad?
> > Dick
>
> You need to go to this newsgroup:
> mozilla.support.seamonkey

And for mozilla.support.seamonkey, you should also use the
news server news.mozilla.org.

A few other servers have unauthorised copies of mozilla.support.seamonkey,
but posts made through other servers do not appear on the news server
news.mozilla.org where most people are.

> The newsgroup (netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey) you're in is mostly
> inactive.

Indeed.  This group has been oficially abandoned.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey/YzNHPLYl8xo/h1U8WHb3DY8J

--
Kind regards
Ralph

Having problems with "Threads with Unread" in mozilla.support.seamonkey on news.mozilla.org in SeaMonkey v1.06.
Hello, I seem to have found another problem after uninstalling Mozilla v1.7.13 (kept my profiles and did not delete my Mozilla folder/directory to copy the extensions and plugins) and installing SeaMonkey v1.06 last night in Windows XP Pro. SP2 (all updates). 2 screen shots: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9589/mozillasupportseamonkeyec0.gif .... I can't seem to make "Threads with Unread" work in mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup on news.mozilla.org news server. I tried unsubscribing, resubscribing, changing options, compacting (compact if 100+ KB in se...

Importing Seamonkey to Seamonkey.
I'm sure it's simple. but I can't figure out how to import all settings, address book, bookmarks. accounts from one drive to another on the same Mac. I'm switching boot from one drive to another. Can you help? Thanks. John Sipos Broadcast talk journalist 727-432-1322 John Sipos wrote: > I'm sure it's simple. but I can't figure out how to import all settings, > address book, bookmarks. accounts from one drive to another on the same > Mac. I'm switching boot from one drive to another. Can you help? Thanks. > > John Sipos &...

SeaMonkey
Sort of like 'Where's Waldo'[1] ... See how many clicks & pages it takes you to find the SeaMonkey pages. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/ Nope. Not there. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/ Nope. Not there. SeaMonkey isn't a "Product". Hint: You can indeed get to a page with SeaMonkey on it from there... see how easy it is for you to find it. When you do get to the page, SeaMonkey is spelled 'Seamonkey'. Not only do Mozilla dis SeaMonkey by hiding it three obscure pages in, but then they spell it with a lowercase 'm'. My we ...

SeaMonkey or Mozilla
I have an old configuration with Windows 98. If we ignore security problems. Do you think that Mozilla 1.7.13 is better than SeaMonkey 1.1.8 ? 1.7 is the stable branch and I think 1.8 is not. Is it better to use Mozilla 1.7.13 for the stability ? What do you think ? Thank you very much. JR wrote: > I have an old configuration with Windows 98. > If we ignore security problems. > Do you think that Mozilla 1.7.13 is better than SeaMonkey 1.1.8 ? > 1.7 is the stable branch and I think 1.8 is not. > Is it better to use Mozilla 1.7.13 for the stability ? > What do you...

Mozilla seamonkey
http://www.mozilla.org/seamonkey-transition.html Think this must be the worst news the I have read from mozilla.org. I cannot see why you are doing this becouse sea-monkey is the base of the mozilla.org it was therefor it was started in the first place. If I remeber correctly. I prefer seamonkey over firefox along way. alphadec wrote: > http://www.mozilla.org/seamonkey-transition.html > > Think this must be the worst news the I have read from mozilla.org. > > I cannot see why you are doing this becouse sea-monkey is the base of > the mozilla.org it ...

Mozilla Seamonkey
Will seamonkey be pursued beyond 1.0 alpha 1? On 11/30/2005 10:25 pm, Zachary thus wrote : > Will seamonkey be pursued beyond 1.0 alpha 1? > Latest trunk is 1.5a. The 1.0 beta is also available. SeaMonkey is a current, active project, gaining users regularly. In fact, I find rendering to be much faster with SeaMonkey than FF, and prefer an integrated suite vs the separate apps (many people do). Grab a nightly build and enjoy. And please don't forget to post feedback and bug reports (if necessary). -- Lewis -----------------------------------------------------...

From Mozilla to SeaMonkey
How do I go from Mozilla 1.7.12 to SeaMonkey 1.1.1? What can I transfer from the old to the new suite? Would it be wise to keep Mozilla for a while? I�ll appreciate any help in this matter. Monica// Monica wrote: > How do I go from Mozilla 1.7.12 to SeaMonkey 1.1.1? > What can I transfer from the old to the new suite? > > Would it be wise to keep Mozilla for a while? > > I�ll appreciate any help in this matter. > > Monica// all your settings, prefs, bookmarks, mail, etc, are stored in an area called the Profile. When you install SM, it will ...

SeaMonkey or Mozilla
I have an old configuration with Windows 98. If we ignore security problems. Do you think that Mozilla 1.7.13 is better than SeaMonkey 1.1.8 ? 1.7 is the stable branch and I think 1.8 is not. Is it better to use Mozilla 1.7.13 for the stability ? What do you think ? Thank you very much. JR wrote: > I have an old configuration with Windows 98. > If we ignore security problems. > Do you think that Mozilla 1.7.13 is better than SeaMonkey 1.1.8 ? > 1.7 is the stable branch and I think 1.8 is not. > Is it better to use Mozilla 1.7.13 for the stability ? > What do you...

SeaMonkey
Name: Colin Peel Email: peel_at_univ-perp.fr Product: Other (please state) Summary: SeaMonkey Comments: This latest build is fast, relatively reliable (it gets bogged down on occasions, but less often). On the other hand, it's nuts. You ask it to suppress an article, and it tries to download it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060130 SeaMonkey/1.5a ...

SeaMonkey
Name: Robert Nolan Email: robert_nolan_at_hotmail.com Product: Other (please state) Summary: SeaMonkey Comments: SeaMonkey does not give me the option to import bookmarks from Opera. Bugzilla does not let me log in to submit comments like this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051219 SeaMonkey/1.0b ...

Seamonkey
I've been playing with SeaMonkey V2 beta. It had an irritating problem with its newsreader personality (trailing dot buffer parsing I'd guess). Anyway, Dennis has posted the latest version 1.1.18. It doesn't have this problem. When trying to incorporate some addons, the process is not nearly so obvious as in the Version 2 or FF3.5 but at least the parsing fault is missing. Trying to add NoScript. No problem Trying to add Adblock plus. Message = 'No install script found' The ABP site lists ABP for Seamonkey for Version 2. No mention of earlier(s) Surely cannot be...

SeaMonkey
I am trying to build a new website with SeaMonkey. All has worked well and I have built 15 pages, however, I have started to see that sometimes when I open some pages, there are several images that have disappeared from their relevant box. This problem seems to have started, after being advised to have all my images in the html folder in SeaMonkey, so I dragged them over from my file in my computer and dropped them into the same file as my web pages. Now sometimes I have a full page of images (Photos) and sometimes a number of them are missing. Please help me. Marcel ...

Seamonkey
Is it appropriate to ask Seamonkey-related questions here? If so, how do I import bookmarks from Firefox and email accounts from Thunderbird? Thanks. -- Pete Holsberg Columbus, NJ -- To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness. Confucius Pete Holsberg wrote: > Is it appropriate to ask Seamonkey-related questions here? > > If so, how do I import bookmarks from Firefox and email accounts from > Thunderbird? > > Thanks....

Seamonkey
Is there any hacks to get Seamonkey to work with Calendar? ...

Web resources about - Seamonkey for iPad2, iOS6 ? - netscape.mozilla.seamonkey

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...