Lost my passwords and cookies

Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.
0
rfdjr1
6/11/2013 4:44:13 AM
netscape.mozilla.seamonkey 1248 articles. 0 followers. Follow

rfdjr1@optonline.net wrote:
> Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
> to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
> passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.

You would be better of asking your question at:
mozilla.support.seamonkey
0
Mike
6/16/2013 2:43:55 PM
On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 09:43:55 -0500, Mike C <rpwis@earthlink.net> wrote:

>rfdjr1@optonline.net wrote:
>> Using an older verions of Seamonkey, v. 2.0.4. I lost everything today and had
>> to find and import my bookmarks. I got those straightened out but now all my
>> passwords and cookies are missing. Are they stored someplace too? Thanks.
>>

>You would be better of asking your question at:
>mozilla.support.seamonkey

Thanks. I did and have never gotten a reply.
0
rfdjr1

All passwords and cookies lost with restart of Firefox
Name: A. Hoopes Product: Firefox Summary: All passwords and cookies lost with restart of Firefox Comments: Since my most recent update (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5) every site I visit treats me like a new visitor. Despite the fact that my cookies are still there for the site, the site is not recognizing me, cause me to have to sign in to each one. It's really frustrating, and especially since I can't find any setting to change to prevent this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT ...

Master password in Mozilla & SeaMonkey
Hi! Where does Mozilla and Seamonkey (not Seamonkey2) store the Master Password? If I go into Mozilla->Tools->Password Manager and list the passwords stored there, the Master Password doesn't show up, so where does Moz/Seamonkey store it? Cul8er alligator! gaea - feminist & chunkawakan -- /GAIA (Insulin User - 12th Anniversary :-) Ex-wife deceased :-( Team OS/2 e-mail: cribo.jacobsson@gaea.se (Primary) Team eCs e-mail: gaianerthus@yahoo.com (Alternate) Team DRW - Dare Refuse Windows Chunkawakan On Thu, 17 Jul...

LOST PASSWORD FOR MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD EMAIL
Name: OZICHI ALIMOLE Email: calimoleataoldotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: LOST PASSWORD FOR MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD EMAIL Comments: I SINGED FOR AN EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: ozichialimole@iadrglobal.org. EVEN BEFORE COMPLETED THE PROCESS, I WAS PROMPTED TO ENTER MY PASSWORD WHEN I HAD NOT COMPLETED ENTERING THE PASSWORD. I HAVE SPENT THE WHOLE DAY TRYNG TO RETRIEVE THE PASSWORD. CAN YOU HELP ME RESET THE WHOLE PROFILE. I USED THE RESET PROGRAM BUT IS WAS OF NO USE. THANK YOU. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/200...

Password, Password, Password

Having problems with "Threads with Unread" in mozilla.support.seamonkey on news.mozilla.org in SeaMonkey v1.06.
Hello, I seem to have found another problem after uninstalling Mozilla v1.7.13 (kept my profiles and did not delete my Mozilla folder/directory to copy the extensions and plugins) and installing SeaMonkey v1.06 last night in Windows XP Pro. SP2 (all updates). 2 screen shots: http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9589/mozillasupportseamonkeyec0.gif .... I can't seem to make "Threads with Unread" work in mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup on news.mozilla.org news server. I tried unsubscribing, resubscribing, changing options, compacting (compact if 100+ KB in se...

Adding a password to Mozilla Password Manager
I use Mozilla 1.4 & like the convenience of the Password Manager. Occasionally though, there is a site for which the "Do you want to remember the values you filled in?" option never appears, like the login window for my Netbank accounts. I have made sure no url resembling the Netbank login appears in the password manager, either under already saved passwords or under "never save passwords for this site", yet no matter how often I log in there, no prompt to save the info ever appears. How can I get the prompt to appear for this site, or is there a way to manuall...

Lost mail and lost passwords..HELP!!!
I have used Thunderbird on Windows 2000 for years to access my mailboxes from earthlink.net. In the last month, my passwords have suddenly become not recognized and I had to have earthlink.net reset them. One of my inboxes lost all of its mail yesterday. I am not technically knowledgeable at all but I'm ready to look for another mail organizer because I'm so frustrated. I like Thunderbird because all of my mailboxes are visible simultaneously and I don't have to log in and out of each one. I'm getting very nervous about all the trouble I've been having. HELP...

lost all my stored passwords, but the password file is there?
Something strange today in one installation of seamonkey 2: all my stored passwords seem to have disappeared, even though the password file is there alright, and prefs,js points to it correctly. What can I do to get them back? This just happened for no reason; I did not clear the passwords or do anything at all, and I can see the file in my profile directory. But the password manager comes up empty and passwords are not retrieved. Thanks in advance for your help. Following up on this: What is happening is this: I found the 12345678.s file, but NOT the 87654321.w file. I cou...

To Encrypt Password or Clear Password in Mozilla
Hai all,     I have LoginForm.aspx when I enter password which store on Mozilla Password Manager. How I can Encrypt Eventhough I select Remenber Password after I submitt the form It may show encrypted password or to Clear the Password List through Programmatically...

Backup and Restore Mozilla Firefox Extensions, Themes, Bookmarks, Preferences, Passwords, Cookies, etc Using FEBE
FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) is an excellent extension for Mozilla Firefox which allows you to take backup of all installed extensions, themes in Firefox. It can also create installable .xpi files for extensions so that you can use them to install your favorite extensions in other systems. http://www.askvg.com/backup-and-restore-mozilla-firefox-extensions-themes-bookmarks-preferences-passwords-cookies-etc-using-febe/ -- "If U know neither the enemy nor yourself,U will succumb in every battle" ...

HTTP::Cookies patch: allow mozilla cookies
Hi all, below you find a patch to HTTP::Cookies::Netscape::load() that allows the module to accept cookie files made by Mozilla, not only Netscape. Why: In most systems, Netscape version 4 and below are phased out or not installed anymore. Instead, people use Netscape version 6/7 or Mozilla. It is therefore important to update Perl's cookie file handling code to understand and correctly process Mozilla cookie files. I found this bug in an open-source perl application I maintain that requires cookie support. Because of the bug, I have to distribute my own version of Coo...

How to Set Password from Cookie when Mode of Textbox is Password ?
Hi,Sir..This is related to Remember Me while Entering Username and Password.I am storing password in Cookie. Case I : I can able to retrieve the stored password from Cookie and can able to Display the Password in the Password TextBox when Mode of TextBox is SingleLine.I can see the Password in this case.Case II : When I set the Mode of Password TextBox to Password and am trying to set stored Password to Password TextBox, it display Blank in that TextBox. How can I set stored Password in Cookie in this Case?Thanks and Regards,Bhagyawan Manjrekar. try this PasswordTextBox.Attribut...

root password known, admin password lost

Lost Password
I have a user that has crash his PC and we are putting a new one in place. However loging into iFolder fails. I put in his Novell passwrod but it is not working. I need this to work to restore his documents Is there a place admion can set the iFolder password? Any help would be great. Andy It appears I am having the 2.1.7 to 2.1.8 password problem I am on Novell Small Business Server 6.6 SP5 Andy Roth wrote: > I have a user that has crash his PC and we are putting a new one in > place. However loging into iFolder fails. > I put in his Novell passwrod but it is...

Web resources about - Lost my passwords and cookies - netscape.mozilla.seamonkey

Password strength - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Password strength is a measure of the effectiveness of a password in resisting guessing and brute-force attacks. In its usual form, it estimates ...

California Employers, College Administrators Can’t Ask For Facebook Passwords
As the link between Facebook usage and work comes under closer scrutiny, several states have made it a law that employers cannot request social ...

Protecting Your Passwords and Your Privacy
Facebook and Privacy hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Protecting Your Passwords and Your Privacy geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier ...

New Facebook Security Features: One-Time Passwords, Security Info
Facebook has launched two new security features to help users stay in control of their accounts. Users can now receive a one-time password from ...

Google trials replacing passwords with smartphones
Tech giant is trialling password-less account login with select users.

How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords in Windows 10, Android and iOS
So many stores, service stations, coffee shops, pubs and so on offer free Wi-Fi that you probably have countless networks saved on your phone ...

The absolute worst Wi-Fi password ever revealed in viral video
OK, so we all know about how many people are still using passwords like "password" and "1234" to secure their Wi-Fi hotspots, but a new viral ...

Google tests password-free logins
Google has confirmed it is testing a way for users to log in to its services using just their smartphone and no password.

2015 trends: The evolution of password security
Why you should get on board with fingerprint sensors and two-factor authentication.

Google tries again to kill the password, tests new auth idea via your phone
Google is testing a new authentication method. In a bid to get rid of the password, la GOOG will instead pop up a prompt on your phone, asking ...