firefox shutdown when at www.java.com

so i download a few things and one day my limewire was not working so i
tried to downloard the new java from www.java.com and whenever i would
go there my firefox or internet explorer would just shut down. i think
it could be a java problem but i dont know. also i cannot download on
any other program such as D++. any help would be much appreciated.

thanks
the7thcity

0
the7thcity
5/3/2005 3:46:35 PM
netscape.mozilla.os2 2075 articles. 0 followers. Follow

the7thcity@gmail.com wrote:
> so i download a few things and one day my limewire was not working so i
> tried to downloard the new java from www.java.com and whenever i would
> go there my firefox or internet explorer would just shut down. i think
> it could be a java problem but i dont know. also i cannot download on
> any other program such as D++. any help would be much appreciated.

You'd better try a Windows group or a java group. This group is neither.
It's about programs from the mozilla foundation, running on OS/2. From
your remark that you're running IE, I'm quite certain you're not running
OS/2.
0
Jeroen