Thunderbird and SOAP Webservices

I am trying to call a SOAP webservice from within Thunderbird.
The problem is I can't call the SOAPCall( ) constructor. I always get
a "SOAPCall is not defined" exception.

What am I missing here? Can it be that Thunderbird doesn't build SOAP
WS support????

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS - Code follows:

try
{
   netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege("UniversalBrowserRead")
   var method = "Hello";
   var soapVersion = 0;
   var params = [ new SOAPParameter( "myname", "input" ) ];

   var ws = new SOAPCall();
   ws.transportURI = "http://localhost/TestWS/TestWS.asmx";
   ws.actionURI = "http://www.jl.com/webservices/" + method;
   ws.encode( soapVersion, method, "http://www.jl.com/webservices/",
0, null, params.length, params )
   var results = ws.invoke( )

   if( results.fault )
   {
      alert( "WS Failed: " + results.fault.faultString );
   }
   else
   {
      var returnValue = new Array( );
      returnValue = results.getParameters( false, {} );
      alert( "WS Returned" + returnValue[0].value );
   }
}
catch( ex2 )
{
   alert( "Error: " + ex2 );
   return;
}
0
ricardo
8/17/2004 12:50:15 PM
netscape.mozilla.mail-news 6068 articles. 0 followers. Follow

migrating all data from mozilla mail/news to thunderbird
hi there, Is there a way to migrate all data included mail contents from my old mail client 'mozilla' to thunderbird mail? any help would be much appreciated! regards d.phan ...

Installing Mozilla Thunderbird 0.2 mail/news
Is there an FAQ on how to install this, at the moment i am running OE6 on win98se. How do I go about moving from OE to Thunderbird so OE doesn't open up. I am impressed with Mozilla Firebird browser and would like to have Mozilla as the mail and news server as well. Thanks for any reply in advance. Joe Joebee wrote: > Is there an FAQ on how to install this, at the moment i am running OE6 on > win98se. How do I go about moving from OE to Thunderbird so OE doesn't open > up. I am impressed with Mozilla Firebird browser and would like to have > Mozilla as the ...

Importing Mail from Thunderbird into Mozilla Mail
Hi, how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the folders seems not to work properly. Thanks in advance for your help -- Giovanni Riccardi - giovanni@composizioni.net - http://www.composizioni.net Giovanni Riccardi wrote: > Hi, > how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? > I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the > folders seems not to work properly. > > Thanks in advance for your help > You need t...

Mozilla Thunderbird & mozilla news (normal)
I use thunderbird under windows and mozilla mail under linux. they have the same behaviour. The problem is when i want to read some news, mozilla automaticaly bring to some news and display all the tree. It's not a big deal, but it's kind of boring. What i would like, is that mozilla just keep in the last news that was posted, and don't display tree of a news i don't care. cheers, ps : sorry for my english, i'm french ;) -- Pascal Pascal wrote: > I use thunderbird under windows and mozilla mail under linux. they > have the same behaviour. The pro...

tabbed e-mailing in thunderbird / mozilla mail
hi all, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i hope that like firefox, thunderbird will feature tabbed e-mailing. that is, reading/writing mails, opening address book/records, all happen in the same windows, in tabs. (if you have used lotus notes r5 and above, you know what i mean). ...

A way to reorder the mail/news accounts in Mozilla Mail ?
I have many email accounts, mostly due to using temporary email addresses. Each listserv/news server I belong to could have its own account, and I use some more than others, so I would love to be able to just drag those to the top of the list. For instance, I have had this address for my news.mozilla.org nntp account for better than a year but never felt the need to post anything; since you are all doing such a wonderful job! ;-) Many thanks! Steve. On 1/13/2004 12:04 PM, Steve Coleman wrote: > I have many email accounts, mostly due to using temporary email > ad...

Import Sylpheed or KMail Mail Into Mozilla Thunderbird or Mail
Is there a way to import the MH maildirs format mail from Sylpheed into Mozilla Thunderbird (preferred) or mail? I have found a way to convert Sylpheed to KMail so is it possible to import KMail into Mozilla instead? Thanks in advance. Tim. ...

Help please: virus/trojan mail received with Mozilla mail/Thunderbird
I would like to know If there is a chance for the Trojan/Viruses e-mail infected my PC if my Mozilla mail/Thunderbird marked it as junks directly dispose it into trash then delete it. I've the virus program keep telling me I've viruses/trojan in the mozilla mail folder even after it deleted. Unfortunately, when I try clean it, the virus program unable to clean it. what should I do? TIA On approximately 3/4/2005 1:09 PM, came the following characters from the keyboard of mailuser: > I would like to know If there is a chance for the Trojan/Viruses e-mail > in...

Thunderbird, Mozilla and news
Hi all I've been using Thunderbird quite happily for mail for a while now and thought I'd move away from using slrn on a remote box to using Thunderbird for news use. However, neither Thunderbird 0.5 nor 0.7 want to connect to a news server for me. I've tried news.ntlworld.com (my ISP's news server) and news.individual.net (which needs a username and password which is what I use normally [and what this is posted via]) but neither want to work... upon trying to 'Manage Newsgroup Subscriptions' it just sits there saying "Please wait...". This is, as...

Thunderbird or Mozilla Mail?
Which is better? john avery aber hob zu reden an und schrieb: > Which is better? MailNews. SCNR, Karsten -- Freiheit stirbt | Fsayannes SF&F-Bibliothek: Mit Sicherheit | http://fsayanne.tprac.de/ john avery wrote, On 11/6/2003 8:06 PM: > Which is better? > They're both very similar except for the glaring absence of a "Mark" button in Thunderboid. Seriously, though, if you use both the browser AND mail/news, there's little point in either Thunderbird OR Firebird. Except that after Mozilla...

Mozilla Mail to Thunderbird
How can I export all my mail & addresses from Mozilla 1.5? I want to switch to Thunderbird instead. Thank you - Pete Peter Picataggio wrote: > How can I export all my mail & addresses from Mozilla 1.5? I want to > switch to Thunderbird instead. > > Thank you - Pete > > http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/faq.html#q2.2 -- Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion http://edmullen.net http://edmullen.net/moz.html PLEASE READ: http://edmullen.net/moz.html#moznews Can you be a closet claustrophobic? On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:13:27 -0400, Ed Mullen &l...

'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' starts two Thunderbird windows.
Hi, I am seeing this unexpected behavior with Thunderbird's trunk builds on Windows XP. When I start Thunderbird using the 'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' way, I always get two windows of Thunderbird. That is not the case when I use the 'Start -> All Programs -> Mozilla Thunderbird -> Mozilla Thunderbird]' way. The later only opens one window - as expected. I believe this is related to the 'minimize to tray' extension, because when I disable that extension, everything is just fine. The extension does not say it is compatible with ...

transporting settings/emails from mozilla-mail to mozilla-mail
Hallo, I've got a really, really big problem. I'm working with mozilla-mail on an Linux OS for about 2 or 3 years. Two months ago my harddisk crashed. To keep on working , I set up a new Linux OS with the new mozilla-mail. Now the harddisk is repaired. I could reach my mails and setings (filter, accounts...) of the last 2 or 3 Years again, if I knew how to import these information from the old system into the new system. Help needed, because I'm without any e-mail-address of the last 2 or 3 years. Thanks Karsten ...

Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Thunderbird Summary: Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Thunderbird_wxp_x86_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe und einen Mozilla Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Web resources about - Thunderbird and SOAP Webservices - netscape.mozilla.mail-news

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.