merge/import from thunderbird into thunderbird

hi all,
i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only
solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto
their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5
(20040902) on bsd.
--

sincerely,
fondula di carceri

fondula di carceri wrote:

> hi all,
> i'm unable to import and merge several different 'Inbox' files, the only
> solution I can find is to setup fake accounts and copy the file onto
> their subdirs... any better solutions? I'm running thunderbird 0.5
> (20040902) on bsd.

Rename the second INBOX file to another name (inbox2) and copy it to the
#1 Inbox location. You can then open the program and drag and drop from
#2 into #1.

hth,
TBerk'

Import mail into Thunderbird from Thunderbird
How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my computer? I recently left a job where I used thunderbird as well. I just copied the whole Thunderbird directory and removed Thunderbird from my work computer. Is there a way to import the mail from the work computer and integrate it with my existing mail? What files do I need under that directory? Thank You Who knows which mail you are using ?? > How can I import the mail from one Thunderbird (different computer) into my > computer? I recently left a job where I used > thunderbird a...

Importing Mail from Thunderbird into Mozilla Mail
Hi, how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the folders seems not to work properly. Thanks in advance for your help -- Giovanni Riccardi - giovanni@composizioni.net - http://www.composizioni.net Giovanni Riccardi wrote: > Hi, > how can i migrate my mail folders from Thunderbird to Mozilla Mail 1.4? > I know they both use the same mail format but a simple copy of the > folders seems not to work properly. > > Thanks in advance for your help > You need t...

Import Sylpheed or KMail Mail Into Mozilla Thunderbird or Mail
Is there a way to import the MH maildirs format mail from Sylpheed into Mozilla Thunderbird (preferred) or mail? I have found a way to convert Sylpheed to KMail so is it possible to import KMail into Mozilla instead? Thanks in advance. Tim. ...

Thunderbird
Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails > on a new pc, how do I go about it? No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new PC and tell TB where to find it. Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else will probably provide them anyway). -- Herbert Eppel www.HETr...

Importing Mail from Mozilla to Thunderbird
When I am installing Thunderbird, I do not see the option to import mails from the existing Mozilla mail. How can I import mail and addresses from Mozilla Mail into Thunderbird, please? Hans Wolf wrote: > When I am installing Thunderbird, I do not see the option to import > mails from the existing Mozilla mail. > > How can I import mail and addresses from Mozilla Mail into Thunderbird, > please? The installer should offer to import Mozilla profile data. If not, this article should point you in the right direction: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrate_fr...

Importing Mail from Mozilla to Thunderbird
I am making Thunderbird my default mail client. Now I need to import my addressbook, setings and mail from Mozilla Mail. So why when I go to import in Thunderbird I am given the option of importing from OE, Outlook, Eudora and Communicator 4, but not Mozilla. Do I need to export from Mozilla into a new folder and then move it to Thunderbird? Thanks, in advance. Art On 01/08/03 22:53 Art Greenberg spoke thusly > I am making Thunderbird my default mail client. Now I need to import my > addressbook, setings and mail from Mozilla Mail. So why when I go to > imp...

How do I import mozilla mail into thunderbird?
I was using Mozilla, and decided to try thunderbird. Can I import my email from my old mozilla into tbird? ...

Thunderbird to Thunderbird
Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with a fresh install of thunderbird? Thank you! zparky wrote: > Our laptop went bad but hard drive is good and have accessed it. How do > I transfer the email etc. from the old laptop to a desktop computer with > a fresh install of thunderbird? > Thank you! Find your profile folder on the old drive. (This will help you find it: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird Use the instructions for Vista if you are...

lack of mail import feature from Mozilla to Thunderbird
Name: Søren Bloch Email: sorendotblochatcomcastdotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: lack of mail import feature from Mozilla to Thunderbird Comments: We need a simple import from Mozilla feature added to 'tools, import...' other than from Communicator, Eudora, Outlook, etc. When upgrading from Mozilla, I failed to notice the 'move all' feature and have to import manually. Somehow, the 'preferred' email mail box content transferred on its own, but my other email in-boxes will not. The FAQs and other sources are of no help! Browser Details: Mozi...

Import Mail from Thunderbird to Mozilla 1.5
How do I import mail and address books between Thunderbird and Mozilla Suite? Thanks ~Himm~ Am 19.12.2003 05:15 schrieb Himm: > How do I import mail and address books between Thunderbird and Mozilla > Suite? Copy the files from your Mozilla profile into your Thunderbird profile and vice versa. Address books have the *.mab extension, the mails are stored in folders /mail/ (they have no extension, e.g. INBOX). -- Netscape Tips: http://www.holgermetzger.de Mozilla FAQ: http://www.holgermetzger.de/faq.html Deutsche Sprachdatei Netscape 7: http://www.holgermetzger.de/...

Thunderbird: problem importing e-mails from Mozilla
Hi all, I have a big problem. I recently started using Thunderbird 1.0.7 on Windows XP and I found it very nice. So I decided to leave "Mozilla 1.7 mail client" and transfer all old mail to Thunderbird (on another PC). So I copied all old files ( Inbox, Inbox.msf, Sent, Sent.msf, etc ) to the new PC in the Thunderbird directories (...Application Data/Thunderbird/profiles/<my profile here>/Mail/Local Folders). All seemed to go well: I can easily read my old messages, etc ....but surprisingly I can't see *all* my messages in Inbox folder. I mean: I open the file &q...

migrating all data from mozilla mail/news to thunderbird
hi there, Is there a way to migrate all data included mail contents from my old mail client 'mozilla' to thunderbird mail? any help would be much appreciated! regards d.phan ...

Installing Mozilla Thunderbird 0.2 mail/news
Is there an FAQ on how to install this, at the moment i am running OE6 on win98se. How do I go about moving from OE to Thunderbird so OE doesn't open up. I am impressed with Mozilla Firebird browser and would like to have Mozilla as the mail and news server as well. Thanks for any reply in advance. Joe Joebee wrote: > Is there an FAQ on how to install this, at the moment i am running OE6 on > win98se. How do I go about moving from OE to Thunderbird so OE doesn't open > up. I am impressed with Mozilla Firebird browser and would like to have > Mozilla as the ...

'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' starts two Thunderbird windows.
Hi, I am seeing this unexpected behavior with Thunderbird's trunk builds on Windows XP. When I start Thunderbird using the 'Start -> E-mail [Mozilla Thunderbird]' way, I always get two windows of Thunderbird. That is not the case when I use the 'Start -> All Programs -> Mozilla Thunderbird -> Mozilla Thunderbird]' way. The later only opens one window - as expected. I believe this is related to the 'minimize to tray' extension, because when I disable that extension, everything is just fine. The extension does not say it is compatible with ...

Web resources about - merge/import from thunderbird into thunderbird - netscape.mozilla.mail-news

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Thunderbirds Are Go - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thunderbirds Are Go is a 1966 British science-fiction film based on Thunderbirds , a 1960s television series starring marionette puppets and ...

Edit - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

F-16C Thunderbirds Formation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
USAF Thunderbirds at the 2008 Battle Creek Air Show

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Thunderbirds are go, puppets are gone
Human Thunderbirds? What does this mean, writes James Cockington. - The Age Online

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.