export other people's certificates from Thunderbird

Hi,

I am trying to export "Other People's" S/MIME certificates from
Thunderbird. Is there a known way to do that, or a discussion of that
issue someone could point me to? Any third party tool?

It is unclear to me whether not being able to do so is supposed to be
a feature or a bug, I do not see any reason to not offer this
functionality to users. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
David
0
David
11/4/2004 5:30:27 PM
netscape.mozilla.mail-news 6068 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - export other people's certificates from Thunderbird - netscape.mozilla.mail-news