Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000TRBW42

0
Amirian
5/21/2009 4:05:12 AM
netscape.mozilla.jseng 1530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

[ADMIN] mozilla-jseng is moving!
It should be no secret these days that the Mozilla Foundation and its related projects are no longer a pet project of Netscape, yet the newsgroups we are using for public discussions still bear the Netscape name. We've been planning for years to move from netscape.public.mozilla.* to just mozilla.*, and the time has finally come! In August, we announced a partnership with Giganews Newsgroups (http://www.giganews.com/) to provide NNTP services for our news.mozilla.org domain. It's taken a few months of planning to make it happen, but we're now in the process of moving all of th...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

Where to get or search a full archive of this list (mozilla-jseng) ?
At the link listed on the homepage for this list for the 'full archive': http://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/mozilla-jseng/ one finds only September of 2003. This list is a very valuable resource for JavaScript use. Where may it be accessed in full, for searching or for downloading? Thank you, - Chris Balz Christopher M Balz http://treelogic-swe.com 160 Lincoln Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301-2437, USA (h) 650.327.0367 / (w) (001) 408.376.4820 cbalz@andrew.cmu.edu christophermbalz@stanfordalumni.org chris@treelogic-swe.com ". . . / This Cabin...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Mozilla Calendar on Mozilla Update
The calendar extension is now also being hosted on update.mozilla.org: http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208 Feel free to rate it. Although the best recommended way to download the calendar xpi is to use the download page at: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html if you want to try it from there, make sure you go to http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208&page=releases and pick the correct OS because the main page does not seem to be detecting the OS properly. Mostafa ...

Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla
Name: Alonso Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla Comments: Every time the "tell us about Mozilla" survey pops up, it crashes Mozilla, right in the middle of whatever I was doing. Every time. So I never fill in a survey because that's pretty rude. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ...

Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...
I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the Mozilla Suite. I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap. I cannot figure out what would be the best choice. Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two different paths? Thanx, zeddock. zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote: > I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would > be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the > Mozilla Suite. Uh, this...

Mozilla fiddles while Mozilla burns
Today I contacted three people that I had in the past convinced to switch from IE or Chrome to FF. I persuaded them to uninstall FF because of your culture of politically correct bigotry. After reading this list today, I think I'll keep doing that as a hobby. Why? Because after the politically correct witch hunt that resulted in Eich being out and radical gays being appeased, all I see here are what come across as smug attempts to deflect blame and just weather the storm. FF is the new IE, the boorish clod that wants to just dissemble or stomp over any opposition in the style of Gates. ...

Mozilla Europe and Mozilla in Europe
This has been communicated to MozCamp Berlin attendees and Mozilla employees via email, but this should be public, so here it is). << Last week-end at the EU MozCamp in Berlin we shared plans for further focusing and expanding Mozilla efforts in Europe - and we thought you might be interested to know what we said. Mozilla has been widely successful in Europe. The Mozilla Mission resonates especially well with Europeans. The user base of Firefox and Thunderbird is very high, and Firefox is a well understood part of mainstream life. What many of us don't realize is that w...

Opening Mozilla into Mozilla Mail
At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? BP wrote: > At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into > Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the > icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? > > see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com I hope I did this right. Andy -- to contact me, remov...

update book of mozilla, about:mozilla
There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Please have a look at your translations of the strings in toolkit/chrome/global/mozilla.dtd? Thanks Axel Axel Hecht wrote: > There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the > entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Errata: Make that bug 411352, missed a '3'. ...

Mozilla
Name: Dana Curnock Email: danacurnock_at_hotmail.com Product: Bon Echo Summary: Mozilla Comments: I like the interface with the tabs on the top. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

mozilla
From: Michael Lefevre (news+04@michaellefevre.com) Subject: Re: GRE Confusion View: Complete Thread (5 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey Date: 2003-09-21 04:37:53 PST In article <bkhvbe$2p42@ripley.netscape.com>, Jay Garcia wrote: > On 20.09.03 11:26, Michael Lefevre wrote: > >> In article <bkhm7j$nvj2@ripley.netscape.com>, Jay Garcia wrote: >>> If you've never installed Netscape 6/7 or any version of Mozilla, then >>> there is no GRE if you install F'Bird or T'Bird ?? Is it "...

Web resources about - Kitchenaid Mixer Grease - netscape.mozilla.jseng

KitchenAid 5 Quart Stand Mixer
KitchenAid 5 Quart Stand Mixer is the best mixer in the world!

KitchenAid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KitchenAid is an American home appliance brand owned by Whirlpool Corporation . The company was started in 1919 by The Hobart Corporation to ...

TechKnow: Target Essentials and KitchenAid slow cookers compared
Slow cookers can be a great idea for preparing a hot meal when you want it, but not all are winners.

KitchenAid Mistakenly Tweets Joke About Obama's Dead Grandmother - Adweek
Oh, this is bad. During tonight's presidential debate, KitchenAid posted a nasty and poorly spelled comment on its Twitter feed about President ...

KitchenAid Fail, Big Bird 2012, and ... Politics: Debate #1 in Tweets
Missed the first Obama-Romney debate tonight? Twitter didn't. From a major firestorm about @KitchenAidUSA's joke about the president's deceased ...

KitchenAid apologizes for "irresponsible tweet" during presidential debate
Home appliance brand is in hot water after a staffer made an inappropriate joke on the company's Twitter account KitchenAid, the iconic home ...

ColorWare Mixes Up the Limited Edition KitchenAid Stand Mixer
... start throwing buckets of paint at everyone’s houses? These are the questions raised by ColorWare’s newest custom paint job offer – a KitchenAid ...

KitchenAid apologizes for offensive debate tweet
WTVR KitchenAid apologizes for offensive debate tweet Houston Chronicle (blog) - E-mail - Print An anti-Obama Twitter post during Wednesday ...

KitchenAid Apologizes for Dead Grandma Debate Tweet
KitchenAid Apologizes for Dead Grandma Debate Tweet

KitchenAid Multicooker and Stir Tower stirs up automatic meals
KitchenAid Multicooker and Stir Tower stirs up automatic meals